• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplayers Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This one is definitely looking for members to join it. And I'm pretty sure some of these ones are still open to members, except some are on hiatus, or closed to new members at this time. Or whoever was running the Percy Jackson RP might not be around(?)

When I get some more free time, I was wondering if there were other RP's you guys are interested in doing in the future? I know Madoka Magica and KH was brought up in the gauge of interest thread.

MancerNecro

Awards
Re: The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

Was just looking through the forum and noticed this thread. I'm new to this forum but I have done roleplaying on other forums before. I am not new to the roleplaying scene. However, I had been on a hiatus of about three years or so due to many things swarming me. Just joined the KH Insider community recently and on noticing that there was a roleplaying section, couldn't help but pop by to check how things are.

Already joined and posted in one roleplay here so far (Evolve). Oops for me doing things backwards. My holidays have just started so I have a few months of being able to post actively. If anyone wants to start a roleplay project or something, I don't mind joining in. Otherwise, I can stick towards some of the older roleplays which are currently ongoing right now.

Just ask me if you want to know anything else about me cause I really am bad at introducing myself.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh hey, would you look at that: I'm not dead. I'd like to apologize for the nth time for up and disappearing; irl has just been exceedingly demanding for a while now. The good news (assuming anybody cares) is that I'm going to try to set aside a bit more time for roleplaying and just being active in general.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh hey, would you look at that: I'm not dead. I'd like to apologize for the nth time for up and disappearing; irl has just been exceedingly demanding for a while now. The good news (assuming anybody cares) is that I'm going to try to set aside a bit more time for roleplaying and just being active in general.

I do care that you're still alive and around. The irony is that I only just now saw this post existed from like two months ago. I wasn't around too much back in August. :3

Chromatic said:
Damn... so, like, what happened around here? Thought we had had a pretty solid progression from old guard to new.

I think for the majority of us real life happened. And we only have like, maybe two roleplays that are slightly active. We don't got a lot of old/new members around to keep traffic going in this section. :c

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I think for the majority of us real life happened. And we only have like, maybe two roleplays that are slightly active. We don't got a lot of old/new members around to keep traffic going in this section. :c

I never really expect to see very many old tops floating around these days, considering ages and such. I just keep hoping to see at least a few newer faces rotating in; if not forum-new, but RPing-new.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I reckon that the official verdict is that KHI RPing is effectively dead?
Like 95%. I can finally actually start posting (personal crap, not a real excuse but yeah. It's been a while.) so I'll be updating two RPs by next week. Aside from that...yeah. Not a lot of activity going on and idk if there's enough interest for anything new or even if the old RPs are were active can be revived.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Like 95%. I can finally actually start posting (personal crap, not a real excuse but yeah. It's been a while.) so I'll be updating two RPs by next week. Aside from that...yeah. Not a lot of activity going on and idk if there's enough interest for anything new or even if the old RPs are were active can be revived.

Damn. Such an unfortunate state of things. Maybe someone can yet find a way to invigorate some interest. The trick would be in appealing to a newer generation of players; easier said than done.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Damn. Such an unfortunate state of things. Maybe someone can yet find a way to invigorate some interest. The trick would be in appealing to a newer generation of players; easier said than done.
I can see it coming back, but we'll not only have to catch the attention of newer members but also older ones that are still floating around. To do that, those of us that are still RPing here will have to be more devoted than we have been in the past. Myself included since I've been doing a trash job of actually keeping up with anything I've been involved with on the forums these past few months. But this has been a problem for a long time now, so maybe it's above me.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I can see it coming back, but we'll not only have to catch the attention of newer members but also older ones that are still floating around. To do that, those of us that are still RPing here will have to be more devoted than we have been in the past. Myself included since I've been doing a trash job of actually keeping up with anything I've been involved with on the forums these past few months. But this has been a problem for a long time now, so maybe it's above me.

I don't really know. Maybe it's because I'm really the only person that isn't busy with anything much outside of work (as opposed to others with deeply invested personal lives; spouses/significant others, family commitments, etc), but I've never found it particularly difficult to keep up with a post once or twice a week at a minimum.

I do think that getting more folks involved may require presenting something fresh, that hasn't had the chance to grow stagnant and lose momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back