• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Legit if anyone is looking to join something new or along those lines, Jericho was an apocalyptic RP that was really only in its starting stages of anyone is interested. I've got a couple other RP's under my belt at the moment as well, but I'm definitely down to start Jericho again, especially due to just how brand new it actually was when it died out.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I've been doing some serious scrolling through so many old threads that I was involved in. Beyond absorbing how much I really sucked when I first started, I'm super nostalgic right now.

Any old (relative to now) hats floating around?

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've been doing some serious scrolling through so many old threads that I was involved in. Beyond absorbing how much I really sucked when I first started, I'm super nostalgic right now.

Any old (relative to now) hats floating around?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Max

Staff member
Awards
Get to a damn computer so we actually RP, you dandy.

My college has this system called Bradford, and it makes it so if my computer isn't up to date on Microsoft updates the, it can't connect to their internet. My computer is also a piece of shit that has a hard time updating. In the past two days I've managed to fight through 29 of 30 updates, so almost back to actual PC use instead of my damn phone!

Damn. Did you ever go by another name that I'd be more familiar with? It's hard to keep track of everyone with all of their name changes.

I used to be Max/souleater, I believe we were only briefly involved in something together, but I remember you.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Also, what's up CD-Mann? Long time no see.
What's good, Chrom? It's still pretty slow-going around here but life tends to do that to people's free time lol.

My college has this system called Bradford, and it makes it so if my computer isn't up to date on Microsoft updates the, it can't connect to their internet. My computer is also a piece of shit that has a hard time updating. In the past two days I've managed to fight through 29 of 30 updates, so almost back to actual PC use instead of my damn phone!

You've been updating for the past two days? Christ, man. I get upset when my PC decides to slow down, I can't imagine going back to owning a toaster for my internet.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm back. Phone had broke, so I had to use a temporary that didn't have internet access.

Also, Max, I think I'm gonna forego Jericho. I tried writing a post several different times, but couldn't really get back into it like I was when I started. I do, however, have an idea that harkens back to a roleplay I did with Ordeith. Small group of roleplayers, each with one main character, exploring an entirely unique land with the ability to (and are encouraged to) move the plot however they wish.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Don't think I didn't see you cheeky little shits delete my stickied threads.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
ded thread?

i read some old RPs from 10 (!!!) years ago that i took part in and that sparked a big interest in both being active here again and possibly taking part in some sort of small-scale activities in this section

i started to feel this massive longing for having fun with people and having a good time writing a story together, i realize that the times i feel nostalgia for are long gone but theres this big urge to chase the high that i had when i was smol with OCs and creating silly plotlines

idk if this place has any activity anymore, i skimmed through some recent RPs and they seem to be a bit scarce nowadays.

Max

Staff member
Awards
There are a handful that are still up and running with a small group of people that still keep the section alive. Role-playing isn't dead here, that's for sure, it's just a smal community here at the moment. I'm sure you could definitely jump into something if you wanted, the pickings just might be slim.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, I'm relatively new to this thread and I'm confused about the concept! Does this thread also double as a sort of D&D thread, or should I try to create a new thread for that? I just need somewhere to talk about all of my campaign's ideas haha, since I'm the dungeon master and am in the process of writing my world at the moment :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I wanna say it’d be better if you make a new thread since the site doesn’t really do DnD, but if you’re just throwing out ideas I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to talk about it here. Who are your usual players, if you don’t mind me asking?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I wanna say it’d be better if you make a new thread since the site doesn’t really do DnD, but if you’re just throwing out ideas I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to talk about it here. Who are your usual players, if you don’t mind me asking?

Okay, I think I'm going to throw some ideas out here later in the day and make my own thread just discussing D&D and other roleplaying games like pathfinder :)

My usual players are actually fellow musicians that I'm friends with or that go to school with me. This latest game is actually my first DM'ing, and I've been making a concerted effort to create a wholly original world with 25 races. I'm even drawing the world map by myself at the moment, though that is considerably less ahead than the rest of the world building is at the moment.

Back