• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
another reason he hit xion on the head for no reason

look a goldpanners sig

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It amuses me greatly how in most fanarts, if you have Roxas and Xion, or matching pics of the two, Roxas'll look far more feminine than Xion. And no, not because Xion looks manly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It amuses me greatly how in most fanarts, if you have Roxas and Xion, or matching pics of the two, Roxas'll look far more feminine than Xion. And no, not because Xion looks manly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I blame Nomura for that. He inspired people with the cover of Days to make them look more feminine, no doubt.

Z

Zulkir

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now now, you and I both know it's because Xion looks man-*opens Roxas pic spoiler* AAAGH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!? KILL IT WITH ACID!

(no Roxas hate but that is hideous)

Z

Zulkir

I blame her being designed to be like Kairi for that.
DOHO!
s1gildragonin30years

EDIT: Wait a sec..you think Xion is manly or were you just joking?

(you do realize that was a joke post with emphasis on disgust with that Roxas pic right?)

Anyway

...that Roxas pic...so much....pink and blue where it shouldn't be.

It's like he washed his face with blue wax daily.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Joking all around xD; I don't think Xion OR Kairi look manly. But if there's anything wrong at all in the way Xion looks, it's Kairi's fault. Hence why I find great hypocrisy in people that like Kairi calling Xion ugly and such XD;;;

And I don't mind the colors so much as he looks like a ho xD;

Rix

:)
Awards
The artist of those pics is skilled, but yes... Roxas looks like a woman.. With Mascara and lip gloss.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So liek seriously. The more I think about it, the more inevitable I find Xion's presence in Days to be :\ Roxas just isn't the material a true protagonist is made from.
Even Nomura basically said as much, if from early on as KH2 he needed a girl Roxas's age to get him to leave the Org, and not, as we thought, to find out why the Keyblade chose him.

Z

Zulkir

Even Nomura basically said as much, if from early on as KH2 he needed a girl Roxas's age to get him to leave the Org, and not, as we thought, to find out why the Keyblade chose him.

Nomura said he needed a girl to get him to leave the Org before FM+came out? Which interview?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A bunch of them, actually. He admitted that in his original scenarios even from KH2's time, he imagined the reason Roxas left the Org was because of a girl his age. So that showed me basically how much credit Nomura gave Roxas.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Count me in. I'm tired of sora hate.

I remember when I was little, and COM wasn't even out, Sora was the big thing. He was freakin' amazing. And he still is of course...

I miss those days. :|

Rix

Awards
I think that can be right. People goes around babbeling about how much cooler Roxas is and wishes that Roxas is the main character instead of Sora :/

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
You sure you don't want to join the Sora FC?
Wait, you joined, didn't you?

So you're saying Roxas is part of why Sora is hated? D"

No I was trying to say, since sora was the main character in the first one, and if he had flopped as a character, they wouldn't have their roxy or aqua or whoever. If he, as a character, was hated in the first game, kingdom hearts as we know it, would not exsist.

There is absoluetly no reason to hate sora.

I think that can be right. People goes around babbeling about how much cooler Roxas is and wishes that Roxas is the main character instead of Sora :/
I don't think I would've gotten into KH if we started in twilight town, or roxas was the main character, imho, he's a little dull, and not cute at all...

Rix

Awards
Unfortunately, not everyone sees his dullness. They see him as something more "badass" than Sora and a cute emo muffin :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back