• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ Smile-sama is right.

Besides, if you've spoiled yourself on BBS (or if you can tell Ven's just superior in every way possible by the trailers alone), think of it this way; Roxas is a wannabe Ven cosplayer.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hey, I take offense to the "bi-polar" part. j/k Anyhow, of course Ven is superior to Roxas. He might have his kinks, but at least they're much more minor than Roxas'.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's bi-polar in the way he's written. He's supposed to be best buds with Axel but never tells him anything, never seems to trust a word Axel says because it's inconvenient for him for it to be the truth, and he comes and goes as he sees fit.
At least when Xion did it, we got to see her dilemma at coming or going, and at her regret of parting because amongst other things, she understood Axel and Roxas's side in this mess.
Roxas is just that much of a selfish prick to not get it :v

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I am bouncing this to display my disdain with RokuNami.
The "pairing" seemed odd and detached from the get go to me, but now that I've played Days, it seems exponentially more nonexistent, especially with there seemingly being no true dilemma. Namine already had her dilemma when dealing with Xion and by the time she met with Roxas, it was gone. Whatever's left really feels like her own clinging to her own existence rather than anything for Roxas's sake :v

On another note that relates to the issue, people keep saying that KH2 feels different after playing Days, and I agree.
I have even less sympathy towards Roxas seeing how he basically brought it all on himself in Days. Yes, struggle all you want but maybe if you actually acted like a real friend towards Axel and Xion and did more about the Sora visions than write about them in your damned JOURNAL, things would've been different.

Gods I hate the punk *skips scenes*

Another thing I noticed:

when you beat Hayner.

"Not even friendship will slow this kid down".
What.
A.
Prick.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I forgot exactly why I hate him to, other than him and Axel are overrated (more so for Roxas), but I'll stay.
They are overrated.

I, personally, don't find anything special about Roxas or Axel at all. (Except when I'm roleplaying but that's an entirely different subject.)

I think the only reason I don't like Roxas is because he actually makes Some Sora hate himself.

People who played KH2 first sometimes get attatched to Roxas, and then find out they don't get him for the rest of the game. lol. And then I know a few who don't like Sora for that. *will not mention names*

*end rant*

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I, personally, don't find anything special about Roxas or Axel at all. (Except when I'm roleplaying but that's an entirely different subject.)

I agree. I used to like Axel but even that died down in recent times xD; I like them when I RP them but that's because I bend and at times break them :v

I think the only reason I don't like Roxas is because he actually makes Some Sora hate himself.

Explain.

People who played KH2 first sometimes get attatched to Roxas, and then find out they don't get him for the rest of the game. lol. And then I know a few who don't like Sora for that. *will not mention names*

I didn't like Roxas from the get go because we didn't get him for long enough. xD

Gah! Can't take it!! Joinage please!
I just have to join!

WELCOME, NEW MEMBER! :D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Roxas can never man up, it's way better to let him be erased from existence.

True, but since sadly Roxas has such a big fanbase, that will never happen. :C He'll come back, even if it's technically impossible, considering what he's comprised of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back