• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm like one of his first and biggest haters after all.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I disliked Roxas from the get-go. Back in middle school, when KH2 was still rather new, everyone kept going on and on how much better Roxas was than Sora, and I always got into debates on the matter. And in the end, I actually won those debates. >:D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't get how you can say Roxas is better than Sora going by KH2. The other characters were butchered but that's because they at least had characters TO butcher. Roxas was the emo brat with no background >:V
I seriously don't get people that hype over Roxas just from KH2. I mean, I can relate to people who like his gameplay and boss battle as there're those who're into that, or people who like him based on the novels (irony strikes - the same person who wrote that wrote Days and made them hate Xion because they changed how Roxas was in the TRUE CANON, durr) because there he at least had something to like and to relate to.

But... iono. I didn't find too many likeable things to him in KH2. He was, basically, the selfishest thing I've seen since Kairi, abandoned the one friend who gave a f*ck about him back in the Organization, had the entire bit of searching for Sora become redundant since he didn't WANT to find Sora, apparently, and then was just bi-polar over the whole damned thing because oh, Axel died so NOW you care, you prick.
*fumes*

How can that be better than Sora, even KH2 Sora?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't get how you can say Roxas is better than Sora going by KH2. The other characters were butchered but that's because they at least had characters TO butcher. Roxas was the emo brat with no background >:V
I seriously don't get people that hype over Roxas just from KH2. I mean, I can relate to people who like his gameplay and boss battle as there're those who're into that, or people who like him based on the novels (irony strikes - the same person who wrote that wrote Days and made them hate Xion because they changed how Roxas was in the TRUE CANON, durr) because there he at least had something to like and to relate to.

But... iono. I didn't find too many likeable things to him in KH2. He was, basically, the selfishest thing I've seen since Kairi, abandoned the one friend who gave a f*ck about him back in the Organization, had the entire bit of searching for Sora become redundant since he didn't WANT to find Sora, apparently, and then was just bi-polar over the whole damned thing because oh, Axel died so NOW you care, you prick.
*fumes*

How can that be better than Sora, even KH2 Sora?

^ That's exactly why I always won those debates. >:D

Rix

:)
Awards
The thing is that they like him because he's more "badass" and not sohappy-go-lucky as Sora I think:/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Sora isn't happy-go-lucky, which is what drives me insane >_< Hell, Roxas is also happy go lucky. It's just that his angst was a lot more concentrated and we barely saw him afterwards save for the SoRo fight so it's not like he had the chance to be happy go lucky either.
And then they added the FM+ scene where he seems pretty damn content disappearing into Sora and without a care in the world. I'd call that happy go lucky, and bi-polar at that >_>
Sora through all of KH1 was trying his hardest and he actually grew up,but he was mostly sad and needed Donald and Goofy. Then CoM. And then in KH2 he TRIED to be peppy but hell, he ADMITTED he was putting on an act and even failed in doing that.

So why, the deuce, do people tell me Roxas isn't as happy go lucky as Sora, when what we got to see of Roxas when it was his actual personality and not plot reactions, was a kid whose biggest issue in life was getting ice cream with his friends?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
go back this jerkwad lose in organization hurt heal.

DO IT.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_o It was all Roxas that made Sora an airheaded fool? No wonder he had that daydream about dancing with Kairi. Sora would never had did that if he was in his right mind. o_o It was all Roxas. Y'know, they can go put Roxas and Kairi together. Leave Namine for Sora.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Beri chan!!!

Unofficial welcome!

But yeah roxas suffers from Kairi syndrome.

I have sort of a love hate relationship with roxas so can I rejoin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back