• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I really can't stand Roxas as a character. *le sigh*
Why couldn't he have been as epic as he was made out to be in the KH1 Secret Endings? Why did he *HAVE* to be such a whiny, irritating brat?!

Theart

Awards
I think that power-wise, he is epic. There's the FM+ fight and the Re:Coded one. In fact, ASAS/DD don't imply he's not a whiny brat - just one that can hold his own in a fight xD;;; To be petty and nitpicky :p

Meh, still one wouldn't expect such a powerhouse to be so whiny. >>;

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True that ;A; ;;; ah, what a waste.
I actually don't think I mind the whininness that much. I just don't think he has the right to whine seeing how he was an idiot throughout Days who basically brought this whole mess on his own and then became a selfish bitch.

Theart

Awards
True that ;A; ;;; ah, what a waste.
I actually don't think I mind the whininness that much. I just don't think he has the right to whine seeing how he was an idiot throughout Days who basically brought this whole mess on his own and then became a selfish bitch.

Even before Days, I didn't think he had much right to whine during KH2. But then, that's partly because I just wanted to be done with him and move on to Sora... >>;

Theart

Awards
Well, he did have circumstances, what with being attacked by Dusks and all, but I can't say I felt the overall love from Roxas's side >_>;

I understand that, but honestly, the shit hadn't even really begun to go down yet and he completely forgot about his best friend.

Theart

Awards
Apparently, being a good friend is something Roxas didn't get from either Ven or Sora :v

Sadly. :c It's his defining difference between his two original selves; he utterly SUCKS at being a friend.

Theart

Awards
Roxas is the Thing That Should Not Be (And no, I don't mean he's Cthulhu; Cthulhu is EPIC.)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He really is. As shoehorned as people say Xion is, ironically, the game actually progresses better with her in the story and Roxas outside of it since Vexen could've created 'her' without Roxas even being there >_>;;;
Ironically, Xion was introduced in part to give Roxas himself justification for being in the series, and hell Nomura basically said as much with his quote about how ever since KH2, a girl his age was the real reason why Roxas left the Org o.x;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I must join. Roxas fails at many things...because he fails to man the fcuk up. in fact, Xion and Axel did all the manning up for him. He was likable in KH2 cuz I felt for the guy who wasn't supposed to exist and what not but when Days rolled around I realized it was Axel and Xion working to keep their trio together while mister faints where he goes was helping mess it up. anyways, yeah. Please sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back