• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The rumored projects talks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
My opinion I thought that project oath was melody of memory and the next project is for the 20th anniversary since it was unreal engine 5. And hmk jumped to the conclusion of unreal engine 5 just cus the logo is a v and he said it was for verum rex lmfaoooo. I think he theorize to much and the only theory that was true is that terra was the dark guardian. Good theory tho.

I still hope we get at least a small teaser at e3 of the next kh game so I can finally rest in peace lol. Not anything too big. I'm still thinking is a verum rex game, khux remake, or a next story game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My opinion I thought that project oath was melody of memory and the next project is for the 20th anniversary since it was unreal engine 5. And hmk jumped to the conclusion of unreal engine 5 just cus the logo is a v and he said it was for verum rex lmfaoooo. I think he theorize to much and the only theory that was true is that terra was the dark guardian. Good theory tho.

I still hope we get at least a small teaser at e3 of the next kh game so I can finally rest in peace lol. Not anything too big. I'm still thinking is a verum rex game, khux remake, or a next story game.
1. Don't take HMK's words as fact lol
2. Terra=Guardian is not a unique theory and was heavily implied over the course of several games. Most of the community put that together prior to the reveal in KH3.

Really, don't set yourself up for disappointment. Keep expectations low.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Still think the next main project will come out for 20th anniversary and not any sooner. Not unless there is another big leak like with Monstropolis
What's to show? That Merlin made them fight flying furniture? Hard to get a full game out of that.
Their training probably would of been better off in the middle of KH3. Could of played as Kairi before Re:MIMD

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1. Don't take HMK's words as fact lol
2. Terra=Guardian is not a unique theory and was heavily implied over the course of several games. Most of the community put that together prior to the reveal in KH3.

Really, don't set yourself up for disappointment. Keep expectations low.
yea i was gonna say a lot of his theories were kind of out of bounds for me, and as for E3 this year i dont expect much for KH to be there if little to having nothing at all. i know me and a few others are already still content with having KH3+ReMind and MoM in our hands and giving us room to still theorize, especially with how KHUX is ending

Back