• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The saddest death in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
As the title suggest.

yes,people do die in Kh2 so which person you killed,or was killed in the game affected you,and made you cry.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: My bad use spoil tags people,alright so we don't psoil it for people.

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show
4got this isn't in the spoiler forum
but in a way it doesn't seem like they're actually dying since they just look like they teleport when they seem like they're bout 2 die? . .guess its just me

enixfreak

Darkening kairi said:
at first i thought that goofy was going to die.
but he did'nt. even if he did. that would have been a sad death
I have 2 agree, it was sad when we thought Goofy died. But i still have 2 say Axel.

brbrose

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Probably the saddest death for me was...
Spoiler Spoiler Show
It was EARLY in the morning and I couldn't stop crying. ;____; Then, I woke up in the morning and started crying... again... o___0 And I also cried when Goofy got hit by... SOMETHINGOMGTHISISN'TTHESPOILERFORUMDX And I kinda felt bad for
Spoiler Spoiler Show
when he "died" cause he looked sad but he is like stupid guy, in a way. And when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
died... I was all "DUDE YOU CAN'T DIE!!!!! DX" Yet I felt sorry for him... -sniffle-

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow. LOTS of spoiler boxes. o.0

lord_xzsawq21 said:
OMG!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Why must I look at spoiler boxes...

No he doesn't die.

The saddest death for me was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dude he was cool.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

nobody234

yeah i dont think they die per se but i think axel cause of that qoute what was it "i just wanted to see roxas" i think it was alontg those lines

brbrose

door-to-twilight said:
you idoit for making this thread and you idoit for not putting a spoiler ****ing piece of **** doodoo

um wow.... its just a thread

Cl0ud

when Ansem/Siz died(you know , you dont have to use spoiler boxes, wer are in the spoiler section), it was sad, it started with his experiment, it ended with his experiment.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Saix. I was honestly routing for the nobodies all along, and when everyy single one died (besides Xaldin and Demyx) I was so close to tears, especially Saix and Axel. I was so depress when Saix said "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?"

KHluver

I BAWLED when Axel died... I was so sad!!! Expecially with his last quotes on how he just wanted to see Roxas because Roxas made him feel like he had a heart, and so did Sora... *sniffle*

The Answer

they all seemed sad, but something tells me they haven't died. i mean it's disney, the last time disney killed off someone good was in bambi. I have this gut feeling that DiZ, Axel and the rest will come back...

riku157

I really have to disagree there is no way that they are coming back. They are dead and thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back