• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Say Good Things About Other Members" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

On September 26, 2010

Four of my school's students die in a car wreck coming home late from a football game.

One of these students was in my grade. We weren't close as friends, but we played tag together during 6th grade and it kills me to know he is gone...

point of this thread is to tell good things to each other and tell people what makes them awesome

Arkaria

Four highschool students died in a car accident 3 months ago = make a mushy gushy love thread on a completely unrelated video game forum?????????

Totally random, but I guess the idea itself is nice :)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I too enjoy Sam's penis

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Though Dexter's very-regular posts in the Video Game Section might be seen by some as incessant and annoying, it's still the sign of someone nevertheless dedicated to and passionate about video games, with a personal need to share it with others. Even if they may not want it.

There I fucking said it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Jezza, I just want to say that you're my role model. I can only dream of being as badass as you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Everybody, I wish one day you all will learn to admire Leonard Nimoy like I do, but I appreciate your efforts so far. <3 LOVE YOU ALL.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I appreciate the fact that Sam is open enough to circulate his penis.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I had a post here that was deleted...but I honestly had no idea what the OP was trying to say with his nonsense thread title and his disconnected thoughts.

TheMuffinMan is a great member, and despite our past differences, I enjoy talking with him on this forum quite a bit (and he was right about the Super Guide and yes we sucked a lot of dick for that).

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love you all

But Orion, IceBlueWings, Sam, Prodigy, Jeels, Reflection in particular.

And anyon else I've forgotten, it's 1 A.M so that's my bs excuse

O

Oberon

THANKS SOLAR :v jk

ummm I don't have a particular person to point out to, except maybe eddie, jeels, thomas and ken. glad i came back to khi and made friends with you ballers. ken needsa show me how to be pro at ssf4, too :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back