• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Say Good Things About Other Members" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
★;5360284 said:
I love you all

But Orion, IceBlueWings, Sam, Prodigy, Jeels, Reflection in particular.

And anyon else I've forgotten, it's 1 A.M so that's my bs excuse

Super blush. X3

But I don't love you *walks away*

Just kidding. XD I love you very much! :33

And Anagram and mangartist, two people I talk to often, and all my friends. X3333

Since I don't find most of the people here bad, I think almost everyone's nice. :)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Super blush. X3

And Anagram and mangartist, two people I talk to often, and all my friends. X3333

Since I don't find most of the people here bad, I think almost everyone's nice. :)

I love you too, IceBlueWings. Help me people she forced me to say that at gun point. just kidding ^^

Don't have that many friends here, but I like talking to all of you on the forums. :) I always have fun here.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Super blush. X3

aww you amuse me to <3
especially your "angry" face XD

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
don't really know most people here even though i've been around for a while
everyone seems pretty cool and nice
sorry
i use generic comments for people a lot haha

Cexiangel

I appreciate every one one this forum who hasn't gotten around to flaming me yet. Thank you, people who haven't flamed me yet.

Arkaria

Kimberly is a very beautiful woman :>

D'AWWWWWWWWWWW! Thanks home slice

Hmm lets see..

Ophan was very nice to me when I first joined this forum, despite me obviously being a conceited self-absorbed noob. What normal people would've done is say "hey, that chick is a conceited self-absorbed noob and I don't want to look bad by associating with her!" but not Ophan C: he helped me get accustomed to the forum and his friendship, however new it may be, gave me teh uber confidence to join the community and post in threads without fear of being flamed and dying from 3rd degree burns.

Laz also struck me as very laid back, chill, and friendly. Just more proof that this forum is full of nice decent people and not trolls and flamers, though he doesn't seem to post here that much D: which = this forum is less epic when he's not around

Orion, his avatar/sig and sick looking, and he seems like a smart level-headed guy. All three of the above mentioned just seem so chill and friendly, like they've been here forever and they're just hanging out. They don't hate the noobs, they don't like to get into flame wars, they're intelligent and their posts reflect that.

I <3 u guys, and I mean that in the most non-creepy-I-just-joined-this-forum-a-few-weeks-ago-and-dont-even-know-u-guys-THAT-well-way <3

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
hamster lord is a highly valued member of our fine community just kidding

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
themuffinman has always had such a wonderful way with words

my life feels so validated right now

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
TheLight was the sexiest member here. He was so hot petebeams

Strwbby is pretty cool, Nobodiesguard is cool too. Same for Jaxx, Citrus Cult, and Jozi.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
herman melville was a brutal kind o guy

oh yeah him

yeah

lets not speak his name

'kay let's see here...

Everyone who's mentioned me rocks.

Yeah, y'all get it.

Joey, you kick all kinds of all. Awesome writer, and probably a badass tennis player on the side. Chances are you dabbled in being a deity too, passing divine judgement on the infidels below you! Or not, obviously. However, you're by far the best writer on the site, and a pleasant guy to boot.

Les, you've always been there when I needed someone to beat on. Truly a friend. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back