• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

On Destiny Island, after you beat or lose to Riku and Sora says the score. Does thathave any purpose later in the game?

I bet him 30 to 0.... I trained with wakka Tidus and Selphie then took on riku

Haven

So, then I wonder why they even bothered putting it in the game.

Neverfate

Haven said:
So, then I wonder why they even bothered putting it in the game.

It's sets up the rivalry between the two characters more effectively at the beginning of the game than simply saying there's a rivalry between them . . .

Neverfate said:
It's sets up the rivalry between the two characters more effectively at the beginning of the game than simply saying there's a rivalry between them . . .

Yeah because if there is a score being recorded I guess you've always gotta be winning and when it comes to versing riku at hollow bostin (slight spoiler sorry).. You know you gotta beat him!

Haven

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Yeah because if there is a score being recorded I guess you've always gotta be winning and when it comes to versing riku at hollow bostin (slight spoiler sorry).. You know you gotta beat him!
No, its ok. I've already beat the game seven times inside and out. I was just wondering if having a higher score than riku made him easier in Hollow Bastion or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back