• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the secret boss is stronger than the lingering sentiment....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
okay i have kh2fm and ive seen the secret boss..vanitas ls but i know nomura said this guy is stronger than the lingering sentiment but come on. it looks like the same pattern moves overr and over to hit him and kill him. check out the vanitas Ls ' defeat.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Vanitas Lingering Sentiment Defeated (Whole Fight with Aqua)

i really think lingering sentiment was much harder as i played him and his moves are not in a pattern so you have the idea wtf was going to come unlike vanitas LS who seems to have a pattern with his attacks and how to hit him. i know im just sayin this because the guy beat him fairly easy but it just seems like vanitas LS is no way stronger than LS.

DXLelouch

i thk someone should level up Terra to 99 then give him a LS deck and have him face Vanitas Sentiment to see who is the tougher man

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
You kiddin, I beat LS more easily than that what has been percieved from Vanitas LS.

DXLelouch

hmm i thk Nomura needs to make an even harder secret Boss for KH-Reconnect as from what i saw Vanitas wasnt tht much of a challenge once you figured out the command ya needed to use

xxjunkyxx

i think every secret boss is easy once you know the patterns. see, thats the problems with bosses in kh or bosses in general... they have a pattern. i think nomura needs to come up with a secret boss that has absolutely no pattern.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
hmm i thk Nomura needs to make an even harder secret Boss for KH-Reconnect as from what i saw Vanitas wasnt tht much of a challenge once you figured out the command ya needed to use

Did you see how many times he used that command combination and, still lost? Theres is only a handfull of people who have beaten a boss that they've been tryingto beat for almost 2 weeks. Lingering Sentiment wasn't nearly as hard. Though you can't compare a boss you have fought to a boss you haven't. In my opinion though Lingering Sentiment looks easier. Especially since he had a small amount of HP.

Mariolee

I think what Nomura meant was that it'd be harder to figure out how to beat Vanitas LS than him actually being hard.

crazzyBRY

okay i have kh2fm and ive seen the secret boss..vanitas ls but i know nomura said this guy is stronger than the lingering sentiment but come on. it looks like the same pattern moves overr and over to hit him and kill him. check out the vanitas Ls ' defeat.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Vanitas Lingering Sentiment Defeated (Whole Fight with Aqua)

i really think lingering sentiment was much harder as i played him and his moves are not in a pattern so you have the idea wtf was going to come unlike vanitas LS who seems to have a pattern with his attacks and how to hit him. i know im just sayin this because the guy beat him fairly easy but it just seems like vanitas LS is no way stronger than LS.

have u played BBS?

if not, then why make a thread like this saying vanitas LS is easier just by looking a video..

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think what Nomura meant was that it'd be harder to figure out how to beat Vanitas LS than him actually being hard.

No, because he even stated in an Interview that there was a Command Deck that was meant for that battle, Lingering Sentiment was just button mashing and patience. Not much skill necessay to beat him, unlike Vanitas Sentiment who needed patience, skill, powerful attacks, and you can't heal. Vanitas Sentiment would heal when you healed, but Lingering Sentiment couldn't. In my opinion that already makes him a tougher boss.

Mariolee

No, because he even stated in an Interview that there was a Command Deck that was meant for that battle, Lingering Sentiment was just button mashing and patience. Not much skill necessay to beat him, unlike Vanitas Sentiment who needed patience, skill, powerful attacks, and you can't heal. Vanitas Sentiment would heal when you healed, but Lingering Sentiment couldn't. In my opinion that already makes him a tougher boss.

Yeah, I guess you're right!

DXLelouch

still i want him to make a Boss thts even tougher then both of them combined for Reconnect my desire to face a strong Boss demands it lolz and i want it to have as much HP as Minerva did(i beat her last night on lv 78 ^^)

Awards
Did you see how many times he used that command combination and, still lost? Theres is only a handfull of people who have beaten a boss that they've been tryingto beat for almost 2 weeks.

Uhhh...BBS hasn't even been out for 2 weeks. LMFAO!!

And, yeah. Any boss is easy once you know their patterns and know what tactics to use.

T

The Spoiler

The guy that beat Vanitas Sentiment only got hit 2 times, and his level was only in the 50s D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back