• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE SECRET ENDING! (AND WHAT ITS SAYIN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Ok this is just a guess here, but its mostly like 85% accurate. So we see everyone in the secret ending looking up at the sky saying "Sora" What's happening is that all the worlds are being engulfed by darkness and everyone is depending on Sora to stop it.

Now its kinda a theory so dont flame on me! But i take a little bit of japanese so I kinda knew what they were sayin and i dipicted what i heard from the secret ending.

If you think im wrong then (or if this has already benn posted) please tell me this nicely.

Hikari221

There's no real significance to them saying Sora. It's just meant to be a heartwarming moment, what with the double meaning of his name: Sora means sky in japanese. In reality, what they were saying was "sky".

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ok this is just a guess here, but its mostly like 85% accurate. So we see everyone in the secret ending looking up at the sky saying "Sora" What's happening is that all the worlds are being engulfed by darkness and everyone is depending on Sora to stop it.

Now its kinda a theory so dont flame on me! But i take a little bit of japanese so I kinda knew what they were sayin and i dipicted what i heard from the secret ending.

If you think im wrong then (or if this has already benn posted) please tell me this nicely.
Don't make up statistics if you don't know the situation at hand.
They aren't saying 'Sora' because the worlds are being engulfed by Darkness.
It's simply to highlight the links between them and Sora and the importance of his character.

Emass

There's no real significance to them saying Sora. It's just meant to be a heartwarming moment, what with the double meaning of his name: Sora means sky in japanese. In reality, what they were saying was "sky".

What are you talking about? lol. Nomura even said that everything the character say and do has significance. AtW was telling Aqua that Sora was the one that has the KB now and the scenes of everyone else saying his name was showing the connections that Sora has to all kinds of people. It seems that he's the person that's been talked about who can connect his heart with anyone. Seems to me that this will be a theme for the next game and it'll involve Sora saving the worlds from the darkness.

And is it just me or does anyone else remember the scene from KH1 where Kairi's grandma is telling her that story and says that all the worlds used to be connected. Anyone think that could have something to do with the next game?

Hikari221

What are you talking about? lol. Nomura even said that everything the character say and do has significance. AtW was telling Aqua that Sora was the one that has the KB now and the scenes of everyone else saying his name was showing the connections that Sora has to all kinds of people. It seems that he's the person that's been talked about who can connect his heart with anyone. Seems to me that this will be a theme for the next game and it'll involve Sora saving the worlds from the darkness.

I never argued against that point. I argued against the idea that the worlds being swallowed by darkness has anything to do with the various groups saying "Sora". He obviously didn't know the translation of the name Sora, otherwise he wouldn't have started this thread.

Last edited:

Kentsu13

they say sora bc theyre conencted to them and he has to free the "tormented"

Emass

@Hikari221: gotcha. Your post was just kinda confusing to me.

@Kentsu13: I don't think that the "tormented" has anything to do with those people, but more with the people affected by and turned into Heartless, Nobodies and anything else out there. It could just be TAV & AtW too. I think that the "sad people" Sora mentions has more to do with everyone affected by darkness though.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Not a bad theory. I've never really thought about, but you could be right about that.

mjejr1

ok Hikari221 so you think that when the game translates to english were are going to here them say "sky". That wouldn't be near as significant. They ment Sora, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back