• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Secret Keyblade Wielders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
This takes place a little bit before the Keyblade wars. Ember is a girl. Raine and Tobias are boys.
Chapter One
Surprise​
Ugh. Dang it. I have to protect them one way or another. I think glancing back at Raine and Tobias. Switching my gaze back to the figure in front of me I barely react quick enough summoning my keyblade to block a attack.
My keyblade and the girl's keyblade clash making a loud clang go through the air. She's stronger than i would've guessed. Raine and Tobias start stepping back freaked out. That's why we aren't supposed to tell them. They're freaked out. I think glancing back momentarily.
The girl withdraws her keyblade and comes back at an incredible speed. After several repititions of this i start to gain ground. The girl doesn't stop attacking time after time again. Raine and Tobias freeze whenever she shouts. "Where do you two think you're going?"
"Who are you?" I mutter knocking the keyblade out of her grip whenever she glances their direction. "That doesn't matter. I'll leave you be now. But I'm not the only one. You're fighting the darkness within you. My people want our kind to be known among others. Not just among other Keyblade weilders. Remember that."
"Will you people leave me alone for once? How would you know if i were fighting darkness anyway?" "You'll find out in time. For now, i bid you farewell, Ember." How do they keep finding me? What is it they want? I think whenever the girl disappears though a portal.
Raine and Tobias, still freaked and confused, don't move whenever I release my keyblade and walk over to where they are standing a few feet away. "Are you two, well, okay?"
Raine recovers first and nods his eyes wide. Tobias stares at the spot the girl and i were fighting at. "Tobias, i'm not going to hurt you or Raine. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you two another way. But I have to ask you something important."
Tobias nods. "What were you holding?" I sigh. Guess i knew that would be asked. I think resentfully. "First, i need to know if you two will keep this secret. It's a matter of life and death." In more ways than one. I think in grim amusement.
Raine nods. "I won't tell anyone. I don't even know what really happend." I turn to Tobias. "Okay. I won't either. Now what was that you were holding?"
Taking a deep breath I motion for them to start walling. "Your grandmother is probably wondering where we are. It's been at least three hours." I say starting to explain things as basically as I can.

What do you think? This is my first fanfic.​

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Re: The Secret Keyblade Weilders

Nice looks like this is going to be good, but could you go into better detail? Also give descriptions of Ember and her friends also her keyblade and what the enemy looked like. Thx looks good though I think I'm going to like this 1 ^_^

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Nice looks like this is going to be good, but could you go into better detail? Also give descriptions of Ember and her friends also her keyblade and what the enemy looked like. Thx looks good though I think I'm going to like this 1 ^_^

Yeah i'll try to add more details in the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Chapter Two
Possoble Weilders​

Sighing for the fifth time I answer Raine and Tobias's questions. "Do Keyblades have specific names?" Raine asks eagerly. "Yes. There are several types of Keyblades." His brown eyes light up and i grin. Tobias, more subtle about his emotions, nods and asks a few questions. "So which Keyblade do you use? What Keyblade did the, uh, figure use?"
"For your first question, it depends. Most of the time i wield the Bond of Flame Keyblade. If the situation is demanding enough, I can weild the Fatal Crest." I start to answer his second question but Raine interrupts. "At the same time?"
"Huh? No. I haven't met anyone that has that much power. To answer your second question, i don' t know. It looked like a mix between the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Which is somewhat frustrating." I whisper the last part but Tobias looks up brushing his long, black hair out of his face again. "Why is it frustrating?"
"It isn't the first time i've been visited by her kind. This is just the first time i've seen her." Raine hesitates then asks, "What did she look like?"
"Huh? You saw her." I answer confused. Raine shakes his head. "No. All I could see was a black figure." I turn to Tobias to see him shaking his head. "I didn't see her either."
"Well, she was wearing a black t-shirt with loose black jeans. She had black hair and the only color aside from black on her was her bright blue eyes and her Keyblade. It's kinda odd you didn't see her."
None of us speak for several minutes and I take the time to think about her words. Mid thought though Tobias starts to ask another question. More hesitatnt than his others. "What was she talking about whenever she said...Nevermind."
"No it's okay. What were you going to ask?" Tobias asks in a quiet voice, "When she said you were fighting the darkness within. What did she mean?" "Oh." I mutter. "Well, I'm, uh, not really sure..." "What is darkness?" Tobias asks. "Darkness is the bad in a person's heart." Raine looks up. "There's more than one meaning."
"Huh?" I ask not thinking of any other definition. "She could've been talking about you fighting her." I shake my head before he finishes. "No. It's that, well, more than fifty percent of my heart has fell into darkness. She knows i'm fighting a losing battle. It's only a matter of time and they are impatient to get the power I have."
"That's not true!" Tobias whispers fiercely. "You don't understand..." I start but get cut off by Raine. "You could have let her attack us but you didn't."
"I'm afraid you're wrong there." I answer calmly. "She, for a reason that I don't know, doesn't want to harm you while she'll harm any other living organism without a second thought."
Neither speak for several minutes. Finally Raine gets up turning his gaze from both of us. Dang it. I think. "Raine..." "How do you know you have so much darkness?" He turns around his eyes no longer eager but questioning.
"I can feel it." I answer not knowing any other way to answer. Neither speak. I wonder how they've never noticed my eyes changing from blue to... My thoughts get cut off whenever Tobias speaks strongly.
"How do you know whether or not you're a keyblade weilder?" I shake my head. "The chances-" "That's not what i'm asking." Tobias replies calmly though his green eyes show that he is anything but calm. "There is a way..." I say pausing watching both of their expressions. Tobias is about as stubborn as a mule and Raine seems like he's gonna stick by this decision too. I grimace but nod.
"I'll have to warn you, the chances really aren't high in your favor." I say wishing this were true. You've known how likely it is for a while. Now you get your answer. I think grimly to myself. "So how do we know?" Raine asks and I start explaining trying to think of a way to keep them out of the world of keyblade wielders.

I'll try and get another chapter in tomorrow and add more details. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Huh, I really like. It's turning in to a really good fanfic.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Chapter Three
Sudden Training
After concentrating for five minutes Tobias is about to give up. Maybe they'll be safe. I think almost relieved. Just as I think this though there is a flash of light and a keyblade appears in Tobias's hands. A second later there's another flash and there is a keyblade in Raine's hands. "Gull Wing." I nod toward Tobias on the right. "Follow the Wind." I gesture toward Raine.
Tobias and Raine don't speak but stare at their Keyblades. I don't speak either. This could be bad. How am I gonna keep them away from Raine and Tobias now? I hear a scratching at the window and mutter under my breath. Dang it. Could it be any worse timing.
"Raine, Tobias, your training starts now." "Huh?" Raine and Tobias look up. I point toward the window summoning my own keyblade.
"These are Emblem Heartless." I mutter. Ugh. How many are there? They had to've sent them. They've never flocked this much before. Unless... I don't have time to finish my thought whenever the creatures break through the window and start to tumble in.
Tobias and Raine hesitate. "Come on. Don't think of it as killing." I say assuming this is the cause for hesiation. Tobias and Raine don't move. Okay in that case... I think not completing my thoughts as the Heartless start to attack.
There isn't much room in here. That could be bad. I think slashing at five of them. Glancing back at Tobias and Raine I see that Raine is managing his own well enough and Tobias is doing fine also. This is going to take up a lot of their energy...
Catching the movement out of my perhipial vision I slash through the air knocking away a Heartless about to attack Tobias. After five more minutes of slashing at Heartless there are only twenty left. Tobias and Raine look unsteady on their feet.
Surprising they've made it this long. I think destroying the rest of the Heartless quickly. "Are you two okay?" I ask not releasing my Keyblade.
"Uh-Huh." Raine mutters collapsing into the chair. Tobias does the same sitting beside Raine. "What kind of Heartless was that?" Tobia asks panting quietly.
"Well, a Heartless is born from someone that loses their heart. The Heartless we just faced were Rhapsodies and Shadows. Sorry, I hadn't planned on you having to fight Heartless so soon. They normally aren't around here that much."
"How come you aren't releasing your Keyblade?" Raine asks regaining his breath. I shake my head. "I think they sent the Heartless here." Which just destroyed any chance I had of keeping you two away from this.
The portal appears and the same girl from earlier comes out along with two others. Ugh. I can't fight all three of them and Raine and Tobias aren't ready to help fight three, skilled weilders.
"What do you want?" I ask straightening. No use in fighting if I want to keep them alive. "Good, you don't plan on fighting us."
Raine and Tobias jump to their feet summoning their Keyblades ready to fight. If only you realized that they would only be playing with you two.
"What do you want?" I ask again not bothering with politeness. "Oh. Just for you three to come with us." Shoot. If they take them then...
"I'm afraid they can't go with you." I say choosing my words carefully. The figure laughs. I've never seen the other two. I think looking over at a tall, muscular figure wearing clothes like the girl. He has black eyes while the other two have blue. They have their cloaks pulled up so I can't see any other descriptions. The other female is short and lithe.
Hopefully that will be enough to recognize them by if need be. So there are five of them so far. The female laughs again. "All of you are coming with us. Whether it is by force or not."
Dang it. "I'll go with you but leave them alone." I answer steadily. At some unknown sign Both of the other two summon their keyblades.
I tighten my grip on my Keyblade and block several of the strikes. They aren't going to go after Raine or Tobias. I wo... I feel a sharp jab and I fall to the floor. Ugh. Fighting the pain I try to get to my feet. "Now, you'll have to let us take them if you aren't conscious." The first female comments and I black out after another swift jab.

I'll probably put another chapter either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks for reading.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Not bad. I wish the chapters were longer, but you're doing a nice job.

Last edited:

Terraearthman15

Hey Ventus Air-Man news flash she did exelent and i can't wait for the next chapter, oh and by exelent i meant she out beat your first fanfic, my first fanfic, and your other fanfics. so keep going Aqua-Sea-987

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Thanks. This chapter is in Tobias's point of view.

Chapter four
Dang it! "Leave her alone!" I shout tightening my grip on my Keyblade. Gull Wing My memory talls me. "Don't bother trying to fight kid." Ugh! She's right. If I try to fight I'll end up like Ember. Straightening I mutter under my breath.

"We aren't going with you." I say defiantly. The first female laughs making some kind of signal and the other female grabs Ember roughly. Dang it! The other weilder grabs Raine and me by the arm and drags us into a portal.

Whenever we emerge we are in a large room. Where are we? I wonder whenever I feel a sharp jab in my back. "Move!" A gruff voice growls. I'll have to obey for now. Gain their trust and get them to relax their guard then maybe we can get out of here.

Whenever an arm points toward a door I move toward it Raine right beside me. The door is nothing out of the ordinary and, like the rest of the room, its white. The female tosses Ember in the room and the figure we didn't hear come behind us shoves us in also. "Whenever He wants to see you three then you'll be released to do so." The first female says slamming the door.

There has to be a way out of here. I move around the room for a few minutes then give up. "There's absolutely nothing in here. The only door is the one they shoved us in through." I mutter glaring at the floor.

Whenever Raine taps my shoulder I glance back. "Ember's awake." He says pointing to the side. Good. Maybe she can think of something. If not, we're screwed.

Raine and I walk over to where Ember is. Before we can say anything she speaks fiercely. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have let you get involved. I should have just said you couldn't be weilders. But I swear I will get you two out of here. What did whoever say?"

I repeat what the female said and Ember frowns. "Dang it." She mutters. "In that case, any chance of escape is eliminated. Well, then..." She pauses. "Whenever they take us to their leader then you two will have to run whenever I summon my keyblade. Once you two have a head start I'll catch up one way or another. If by chance, I don't, go to Fang."

I look up. "What!" "Sh. Keep your voice down." Ember mutters. Lowering my voice I mutter, "You said Fang was dangerous! And you are going to get out with us or we aren't going to leave." She sighs shaking her head.

"I think you'd change your mind if it came down to it." She pauses. I frown crossing my arms. "But if it'll make you happy, the chances are very slim. Fang can't hurt you now. More literally than you think. I can't explain more. She's here." Ember mutters the last part just as the door opens. "Come on!" The first female shouts like a drill sergeant.

It's kinda short but I'll put another chapter up later tonight probably. Thanks for reading.​

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I really like this chapter. Your details are good overall. Nice job!

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This is back in Ember's point of view. It's kinda short but chapter six is a lot longer.

Chapter Five

This could be bad. I'm not even sure I can do this. Huh. Guess I'll have to try though. I really hope Raine runs if it comes down to that. We continue walking down the corridor until we reach a large white door. Everything in this place is white. As soon as the door opens we get shoved inside.

The first female walks in first and stands beside the door ready to attack should we try to leave. I'll have to go after her first. In a chair in front of us there is a figure clad in black. Two wielders are to each side of him.

"Are you going to cooperate or do I have to have you restrained?" The figure asks sarcastically. Like we'd really cooperate with you. I answer differently of course. "We will not try to escape." I say calmly forcing myself to seem relaxed.

"Good. Now I'll explain our goal. We believe that wielders should not have to hide their identities from non-wielders. However, ninety percent of the others believe that this would lead to a war. We do not wish for a war to break out but we are willing to pursure our beliefs as far as we see neccasary."

I nod. "But how does this involve them?" I ask glancing back momentarily. "You three have a particular light that we don't possess. If we have you three on our side, the others will join also."

I look at the ground for a few minutes then look up. "And what if we don't want to help you. They have people that would miss them if you tried to keep them here for more than an hour."

"No one said I was going to keep them here, now did they?" I shrug. "Besides," He continues. "I don't plan on taking you all's freedom. You may as well go if you want." I nod. "I do believe you should give them time to figure things out. They've only known for about an hour if that."

"Fair enough." He says smiling. "Kristen, why don't you take them out?" I grimace as Kristen, the first female, leads us out of the room. "I know how to get out." I mutter continuing to walk. Raine and Tobias follow as I walk out the front door. We end up back at Raine's grandmother's house.

I don't look behind me where Raine and Tobias are staring. After a few minutes Raine asks, "What did you mean?" I sigh knowing what he is talking about. "He killed my parents whenever I was five years old. He also killed my neighbor, who happened to wield the Keyblade and taught me how to. She was the last person I cared what happened to until I became friends with you two." I glare at the floor at the memory feeling the hatred rise up. "I will not let him do that to you two. I swear you that." I say my voice lowering.

Thanks for reading.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This here's from Ember's point of view in the beggining at least.

Chapter 6
At Raine's grandmother's house we find out that she never even knew we got back from the creek. This has been a long day. I think almost grinning while I answer Raine and Tobias's questions. This morning they didn't know about wielders and now they are wielders.

Once they are done asking questions for a few minutes I relax listening to the rain outside that started a few minutes ago. How am I gonna get them to trust Fang even the slightest whenever I don't even trust him?

I return to reality whenever Tobias starts to speak. "How is Fang not dangerous anymore whenever before you acted, different whenever he was around us?" He finishes hesitantly. Well, I knew he'd ask that eventually.

"Fang, more literally than you can know at the moment, can not harm you know. It's hard to explain but, for the most part, it's because you two are wielders now." I pause then shrug. "And now that they are involved we have to speak to Fang. Plus he can help train you two."

"What!?" Raine half shouts. I shake my head whenever I hear his grandmother's footsteps. "Is everything alright in here?" She asks. "Uh, yeah. Just uh, something from the video game." Raine mutters. "Oh, well, okay then." She says walking back into the kitchen.

"Please be quiet." I mutter. "Fang can not harm you two, remember?" Tobias looks up. "Why do you keep saying, "He can't harm you two?" "Because he can't harm you two." I answer trying to evade the question he's asking.

Tobias shakes his head. "You haven't said he can't harm you." I shrug trying to think of a way to avoid his question. "Can he, or can he not, hurt you?" I sigh. "Technically, no, he can not. But he's strong enough to break that particular promise."

"What do you mean break that promise? Wielders can't break promises?" "They can. If it's the normal, "I promise" deal. There's a kind of promise that binds us to the light in our heart. We can not break that promise unless we have more darkness in our hearts than light. Fang, does."

"Then how can he train us? If the darkness has nearly tooken over his heart then..." Tobias starts. "It's actually better for him to train you. You won't feel any regret sparring against him and me because of that fact. Wielders are meant to fight the darkness, not the light." I finish quickly.

Tobias notices but doesn't comment. "Can you two get your parent to allow you to come to my house tomorrow at about eleven in the morning?" Raine and Tobias nod but of course Tobias asks, "Why?" "Because we need to start training soon. I don't know when they will try to attack next but either way." I mutter getting up. "Your parents are here." I say hearing a engine shut off noisely.

_________

"Oh boy." I mutter ringing the doorbell to Fang's house. He opens the door almost immediately. "Ember? Why are you here?" When'd he dye his hair black? He's taller than I am by at least half a foot. I note whenever I start to answer. "Fang." I say. "Well, I figured you could probably help. Two new wielders said they want help training so I thought you would be willing to help train them."

"Why would I want to do that?" I shrug. "So they don't end up tormenting them. They're back." I answer. "Huh. I thought they were all gone by now. Over come by the darkness. Yeah, I guess I'll help. When?"

"Noon today at my house." Fang shakes his head. "You told them where you live? Do you even know what their names are?" I shrug. "Yeah, I figured it didn't matter. No, I don't know their names." "You didn't ask?" "It was over the phone." I reply. "You're an idiot." I ignore this. "See ya in a few hours." I mutter taking off in a run towards my house.

I would type more but this is all I have written down with me. I'll probably type another chapter later tonight or tomorrow day. Thanks for reading.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

That's interesting. I based the characters off people in actual life too. Thanks for reading. This chapter starts out in Fang's point of view.

Chapter Seven
training​

Huh. We haven't spoke in a year let along seen each other and this comes up. I wonder who the wielders are. And They are coming back. That's bad. I wonder what they want now. Last time they almost started a war. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge getting a can of Coke out. Clicking the can open I walk over to the couch and flip the tv on.​

Thinking for a few minutes of memories I start to take a drink subconsciously. At least Raine and Tobias aren't... My thoughts break off and I jump to my feet. She didn't get them involved. Dang it I swear if she did. But, whoelse would she trust enough. I feel the darkness coming whenever I drop the half empty can in the trash barely registering the loud clang it makes.​

Barely thinking straight I glance at the clock. nine thirty. I can make it there by ten thirty. I think already running out the door as quickly as I can. At ten thirty I'm jogging up the driveway. She won't get away with getting them involved. I'll erase their memories. Anything. I slow down leaping to the steps of the porch.​

Whenever I ring the doorbell I also knock loudly. The door opens almost immediately. I feel the darkness giving me power and I summon my keyblade. "I think it would be best if you came outside." I mutter walking away from the door. I lose all thought process. I've never felt this much darkness. I register right before I can't think about anything.​

___ Ember's point of view​

I walk out in the middle of the yard. He's too strong to fight. He's overcome by the darkness. He won't listen to reasoning. I think watching his eyes go from black to an amber-like color. "So you know." I say not summoning my keyblade yet. If I summon it now it'll only provoke the darkness.

"You let them get involved." Unfortunetly yes. Thirty minutes till Raine and Tobias get here. This could be bad. "Raine and Tobias are going to be here soon." I mutter under my breath barely having time to summon my keyblade and block.​

The loud clang rings through the air making a kind of echo through the country air. His strength makes it hard to continue to block for more than a few minutes so I can't attack only block and break off. We continue this for several minutes neither giving in but him getting faster and stronger with each block.​

I feel the hit that sends me to the ground and the Keyblade nearly choking me. I try to speak but give up after a few moments. I hear the tires of Raine's mother's car on the gravel driveway. Fang also hears the tires and glances back momentarily.​

As soon as the car stops for the most part Tobias and Raine leap out summoning their Keyblades mid-jump. "What's your problem?!" Tobias shouts mid-way. Raine's mother looks horrified and fumbles with the door handle.​

Fang grimaces. "She got you involved." He mutters. Raine and Tobias make imperceptible eye contact for half a second and leap at the same time making it impossible for Fang to not block. I jump to my feet quickly. "Fang." I mutter trying to breathe right. He turns his attention from Raine and Tobias and lunges. I block speaking quickly. "You can kill me later. Right now Raine's mother is having a panic attack wondering why four kids are fighting with swords that appear seemingly out of nowhere."​

Fang breaks off silently calming down slightly. I walk over to where Raine's mother is standing outside of the car. She stares at the Keyblade in my right hand and steps back. "What..." She starts but stops not knowing what to ask first. "Hi Mrs. Craft. Fang's my cousin. He's teaching me..." I falter for half a second then say the first thing that comes to mind. "Kendo." I finish.​

Mrs. Craft stares at the Keyblade. "Raine and Tobias, a sword appeared in their hands out of nothing." She says stuttering slightly. "Uh, Mrs. Craft? Maybe you just saw a glint of light. The swords were lying right on the ground."​

She shakes her head slightly as though just waking from a daze and decides to accept my reasoning instead of pursuing more answers. "May I see your mother?" "Oh, I'm sorry. You see, we weren't quite expecting you this soon. There must have been a slight misunderstanding. She's in the shower at the moment and my dad is at work."​

"Oh, okay. Then I guess I'll be leaving then. When would you like me to pick them up then?" She asks. She's asking me? I think slightly amused. "Five is good. Don't freak if we aren't here in the yard though. We plan on hiking out in the woods for a while." "Uh-huh." She says walking over to her car door. "Well, have a good day." She says shakily.​

I nod and walk over to where Fang, Raine, and Tobias are. Fang's gaze is downcast and Raine and Tobias are looking triumphanlty in his direction. "So that's what happened?" Fang mutters. "Yes. I assume most of what they told you is true." I answer glancing in the direction of the retreating car.​

"So, what did she say?" Raine asks. "Oh, uh, she's confused. But she's gonna be back by five." Fang ignores this and starts to speak. "So why did you want me here?" "Any information you have regarding them would be helpful. Plus I figured you'd be able to help train Raine and Tobias." I answer finally breathing right.​

Fang grunts in agreement and looks up at the sky. "I don't have any information on them. I didn't even know they were coming back. But we are gonna have to stop them. You know what happened last time." He replies. I nod forcing the coming memory out of my mind. If I remember that now it'll be impossible to train them. I think grimly.​

"So, how do we train?" Tobias finally asks whenever the silence stretches out for several minutes. "Spar. Try to attack us and we'll block. That's the only way. We can't choose the style you use to fight. You have to figure that out on your own." I answer holding my Keyblade ready to defend.​

Raine and Tobias shake their head. "We can't attack you." "You have to." I answer. "Don't think about it. It'll come naturally." Especially considering... I think grimly blocking each strike quickly. Tobias spars against Fang harder than I thought he would. Hmm. I hope that isn't from anger and is from instincts.

Thanks for reading. I'll post another chapter later today.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back