• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Secret Keyblade Wielders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Re: The Secret Keyblade Wielders.

This chapter is in Viena's point of view. It's kinda quick cause a sec ago it logged me off and I forgot to copy it.

Chapter 24
We slide along the wall avoiding any chance of meeting up with anyone else. We had found Ember thirty minutes ago in a room with an unconscious Tina. In minutes we find a door that's open widely. Fang and Vlador are fighting fiercely. Fang sees us and falters in his parry but regains his concentration. This goes on for several minutes. We all freeze when Fang is on the ground with Vlador standing over him.

Though we are close enough to hear speaking we can't make out the words. We take advantage of their distraction from outside noise. I turn to Raine and Tobias. "Stay here." I whisper turning to face Ember. I don't say anything but she nods. When Fang gets back up he sees what we are about to try. They talk for a minute then we lunge forward Keyblades summoned. Fang does the same but Vlador teleports over to where Catherine is.

Vlador has anger blazing in his eyes but he doesn't speak until Fang moves over to where we are silently. "You think it's fun to interfere? Well, you seem to forget I have the power to destroy you all right now." None of us speak. "Your best chance will be to attempt an escape. It won't work though." Vlador continues. I whisper too quietly for anyone to hear except Ember and Fang, "Get Raine and Tobias out of here. Don't stay. Get out of here. They won't go without you." I see the hesitation in their eyes. "Go!" I mutter turning towards Vlador.

Fang takes a deep breath and nods grabbing Tobias by the arm and pulling him out of the room. Ember doesn't respond except to get Raine to follow them. "Good luck." I whisper to them when the run out of the door. I turn towards Vlador who is blazing with anger and surrounding darkness and prepare to hold him off as long as I can.

Thanks for reading. It's short but the next chapter will be long.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This chapter starts out in Ember's point of view.

Chapter 25
We continuing running until we reach the front door. While running several members had seen us and started chasing us throughout the mansion but no one caught up. Until now. Haley, what someone shouted towards her, is in front of us. "Go!" Fang growls to Raine and Tobias. They obey. After firing two fire balls in her direction and making a line of fire between the front door and the coming members we follow Raine and Tobias out the door.

None of us stop running until we reach the edge of the woods about a mile away. Fang and I stop running abruptly. Raine and Tobias stop beside us. Neither of them speak. After several minutes of silence Fang mutters, "Why are you two here?" Raine looks up. "Because, well, we thought that, uh, you two needed help." "After we specifically told you to not follow us." I mutter keeping the anger out of my voice. Fang closes his eyes.

"You two shouldn't be here. We lost a friend because you two were reckless newbies." His voice is no longer calm and on the verge of shouting. "She'll be fine." Tobias mutters speaking for the first time. "How would you know?" I ask hearing the annoyance in my voice clearly. "Can't you feel it? I can't explain it. But it's like a light that, is, well, telling me it's true."

Fang shakes his head. "Regardless. When we take you two home you are going to stay there. Unless you want to cause another casualty?" Tobias looks up. "That's what you consider it? A casualty? You say she was your friend but you consider it that?" I sigh. "That's what we've been trying to save you from seeing. There will only be more in a Keyblade War. What more are we supposed to call them? It doesn't make them any less important, Tobias. It is just an official term used in war."

"War? Since when did this become a war? What is so bad about Wielders being known by others? We took it just fine. You two are trying to turn it into a war." Tobias mutters. Fang shakes his head again. "You ignorant idiot. We are causing the war? You don't understand any of this do you?" "Fang," I start to say but he isn't listening. He's never been able to kill let a long know it's our fault that Viena isn't going to survive.

"Raine, Tobias, either way we're taking you back to your homes. We don't know where to go for a while so we'll be around. Besides, school's gonna start again soon." I mutter. Fang doesn't speak the rest of the way back to Raine and Tobias's house. Raine and Tobias don't speak either. I pay attention to where I'm walking but let my thougts wander.

_____Vlador's point of view

"Xander, has the members sent out prepared for their job?" "Yes, Vlador. The plan is set and the war will begin soon." I nod pleased. "Good. Only a little while longer." I walk away thinking absently of how the outcome is going to affect the group. We're more than a group. We're an organization.

Thanks for reading. I'll post another chapter tomorrow night.​

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Another great update. Wow, already twenty-five chapters...

Originally Posted by Aqua-Sea-987
"You two shouldn't be here. We lost a friend because you two were reckless newbies." His voice is no longer calm and on the verge of shouting. "She'll be fine." Tobias mutters speaking for the first time. "How would you know?" I ask hearing the annoyance in my voice clearly. "Can't you feel it? I can't explain it. But it's like a light that, is, well, telling me it's true."

Thanks Aqua........................

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This chapter starts out in Hail's point of view three days after the last chapter.

Chapter 26
We continue running throughout the for the third day. "We've only got two more miles and we can start it." I call out to the rest. Stefan shakes his head running quicker to catch up to where I am. "We have to wait until the school starts." "Why is that?" I ask. "Because, it'll bring more attention." He answers as though the answer was obvious. "Look, we aren't starting a war with the humans. It's best not to get them involved until-" Stefan cuts me off. "We are looking for one specific person and we can get to him through his house. No need to get regular kids involved with all this. Our goal isn't to harm them but to get them to see that things outside of just their world exist."

Stefan shakes his head. "You just don't want to have any fun." "I just don't want to harm kids, Stefan." I mutter coldly. Thunder runs up behind us. "Are you two fighting again? What over now?" "Nothing, Thunder." I mutter annoyed. Not annoyed. We can't feel anything. Never will be able to. I think shoving the idea of emotions out of my mind.

We don't stop until we reach town. I stop without any notice and the others almost run into me. "Sh." I gesture for Tala to come forward. She moves silently as ever and tilts her head in curiosity. "You know what to do." I say quietly. "You're in charge for a while. There's something I have to check on." I mutter taking a few steps while muttering it. "What?" Tala asks in her hushed voice. "Something crucial I thought of a little bit ago. If I don't come back go. Do you understand me. Just go." Tala nods and I know she'll do it from past experiences. She knows when to keep safe and when to take risks. Even if it means leaving a comrade behind.

I don't look back to see her carry out the plan. Instead I focus on finding the kid's house. The Analytical one. Then if he won't the straightforward one. They'll still be mad. Or at least not thinking clearly. They're still attached to their emotions unlike the other two. Odd, they aren't Nobodies either. Once I get to the kid's house I stare. "Front door would be best. The parents aren't home it seems." I mutter to the air and continue walking towards the door. After debating on whether to walk in or knock I shrug turning the doorknob and walking in.

"Raine! Hey! Need to talk to you!" I try and make my voice sound anything like the girl's but my voice cracks at the end. Doesn't matter. If he won't come to me I'll come to him one way or another. I lean against the doorway with the door still open, crossing my arms as Raine comes down the stairs not looking up until he's halfway down. "Who are you?" He asks, his voice no longer the innocent, soft voice that it was before. This may be harder than I thought it would be.

Thanks for reading. I'll post another chapter tomorrow night.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This chapter is from Raine's point of view left of from last chapter.

Chapter 27
Who is this? I've never seen her before. Great. Is she here to fight or... "Hi, Raine." She says not waiting for me to answer. "I'm Hail." Hail? Never heard of her. Hm. "Why are you here?" I ask not bothering to be polite. "I'm here," She pauses obviously annoyed that I'm not being polite. "because I need to talk to you."

"Why? Where are you from?" She grins. "I'll explain in a second. I take it your parents aren't home. Why don't you come down here and I'll explain?" "I'd prefer to stay where I am, thank you. Besides, I can hear you just fine up here." Who is this? "Very well, then. What do you think of a Keyblade War and what do you think about the war going on now?" "What War?" I mutter. "As far as I'm concerned people are calling something that is nonexitant a war. That and trying to start one. Keyblade War, over wielders being known by normal people. Let's start a war that will do more harm than good." I continue ranting for several minutes then stop suddenly.

"You." I mutter. "Why are you here?" I half shout coming to the conclusion that she is part of the "organization." "I'm here," She pauses as though seeing if I'm paying attention, "to ask who's side you are on." "I'm not on a side because there isn't a side. I'm certainly not going with you if that's what you're getting at. I would very much appreciate it if you would leave." I mutter turning to go back up the stairs. Hopefully that was good enough to get her away. I'm tired of fighting seemingly all the time. School starts tomorrow.

"Okay, kid. I'll leave. But one more thing." She pauses to see if I stop moving up the stairs. I don't until I reach the top almost out of sight. "Yes?" I mutter. "Be wary of your friends. They are trying to get involved with things best left alone. Realize we aren't the ones starting anything. They are by trying to stop us. We want things to go peacefully, but they don't." I don't respond but instead walk down the hallway into my room. "So that's what they want." I mutter to myself.

_____ One hour later. Tobias's point of view

"Look, Hail. I'm not going to help you or Vlador. Their may not be a war going on now. And yes, maybe they aren't the only ones starting it, but get out of here. You can be persistant as you want but I'm leaving." I say it calmly though after five times of her explaining I'm annoyed. I know what they want but I don't entirely know why. Now would be the best time to ask. Catch her off guard.

"Are you sure Tobias? It ensures you won't get hurt if anything happens." "Okay Hail. Say I did help you. Would you tell me why you want wielders to be known? What benefit is it to involve innocent people? Heartless, Nobobies, other wielders. They won't make it." "I won't tell you those answers unless you swear to help us."

"I can't do that. You see, I won't help something I don't understand." I mutter and walk out of the living room and walk down the stairs. I don't turn back but I hear the door close behind Hail. Turning the computer monitor on I click on the internet icon. Choosing the first search engine I think of I type in, Keyblade Wielder Wars. Five links come up and I read through them all memorizing the information shown.

_____Next day. Raine's point of view.

The bell rings to let us go down the hallway to our lockers for those of us who get to school at seven-thirty. I grab my backpack and move toward my locker. Putting in my combination I open it and start shoving things into it. Five minutes later I stand up closing my locker loudly. Tobias stands beside me looking at his class list. "Hey, what classes do you have?" He asks me.

Digging the paper out of my blue jean pocket I read outloud my classes. "Algebra, Physics, History, Band, Gym, Intermediate English, and French." Tobias nods. "Hm. We've got every class except French together. I chose Spanish." I nod looking around the crowded hallways. "Wonder if they're gonna show up." I mutter absently.

"Don't hold your breath." Tobias mutters. "They said chances are they're gonna miss today." "They also said that the chance was slim and that the only reason they would would be because trouble came." Tobias shakes his head. "They barely have parents. They'll probably ditch." I shake my head. "Yeah, right. They didn't miss any school last year. We just found out this year."

We start walking up and down the hallway with nothing better to do. Eventually the swarm of kids thins out as the majority of them head to the gym to play basketball. "Are you going to try and get stronger?" Tobias asks suddenly. "I don't know. Maybe. It is interesting and we should be able to defend ourselves."

Tobias nods and doesn't speak again until the bell rings signaling it's time to head to class. "Twenty minutes already. Huh." We both go to our lockers and get our things and head to room number 25. The teacher, Mr. Boust, is bald and heavyset. Otherwise he's dull and might as well be deaf which is why his classes are always loud. Mr. Boust calls roll by first names, unlike most teachers. "Hannah." She raises her hand. "Ember." "She isn't here today." Tobias says loudly to be heard over the noise. "It's the first day of school for God's sake. You'd think people could at least show up today." He says several more names. "Fang." I speak up. "He also isn't here today." He nods and continues.

Things continue to go this way until third hour. While Mrs. Amone is taking roll Fang comes through the door. "Sorry, Mrs. Amone. Had a dentist appointment. Here's the note." He hands her a note that, apparently, she accepts to be real, and sits down in the back of the room. Wonder why he didn't get here until now. Is Ember here? I look back at Fang trying to find an answer and he nods almost unnoticeably. Class goes on regularly along with most of the day. However, in fifth hour, the class Ember, Fang, Tobias, and I all have, things turn for the worse.

As soon as we enter the room a minute before the bell the lights in the building flicker and go out. All we can see are the yellow eyes of Heartless. Ember and Fang jump up immediatley summoning their Keyblades and slashing at the Heartless. After a few minutes we join them seeing that the Heartless don't seem to have an end. The kids in the room go into a panic along with the teacher, who is yelling at us to stay away from the "creatures" as she calls them.

Several minutes pass by and the door opens. A flashlight beam shines directly at us barely illuminating thier dark bodies and the shadow-like shapes of our Keyblades. Fang and Ember stand straight up at the sight of the person in the doorway. Even the Heartless seem petrified by the person standing in a fighting stance. "Hello Fang. Ember." The voice is a female's and is high pitched.

The teacher and kids in the room stop shouting and screaming and look at the figure standing in the doorway, though it's no more than a shadow in the pitch black. Suddenly the figure in the doorway teleports and it takes a minute before we can find her in the darkness. When we do, it is too late. "You forgot to explain to this kid, didn't you, Fang, Ember."

Thanks for reading. I'll post another chapter Sunday or Monday probably. Maybe tonight.​

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I love the update. I would have to say, Raine is my favorite character.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

You're doing great with the updates. I'll try to get to Chapters 26 and 27 soon. ^^;

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

This chapter is in Fang's point of view left off from last chapter.

Chapter 28
With my Keyblade still in hand I straighten knowing who it is in front of us immediately. Her last words replay themselves through my head while I try to decipher them. After several moments I come to the conclusion that the kid she is standing next to is a wielder but doesn't know it. Tobias and Raine stare into the darkness trying to see who the figure is. Ember holds her Keyblade ready to fight.

All the people in here. We can't fight. "Tobias, Raine, get everyone out of here except the kid she is standing by." Tobias starts moving into the darkness of the room and telling kids to leave. Not really kids. Teens. Humans. People. Raine takes a second then helps Tobias get people out of the room. After five minutes everyone is out of the room, not once Andrea relaxing nor us.

Andrea speaks deadly quiet as though not wanting us to hear. "I'm not here to fight, children. However, I do have information that will be crucial to your survival." "Why would you help us?" Ember asks standing straight. "Because it will help me stay alive if you two succeed. At the moment your chances are slim to impossible. A master lived here and is on Vlador's side now that Tala has convinced him. You two have to get him to help you." "What was his name?" I ask quietly glancing at the door expecting the lights to flash on at any moment. "Rudi."

Huh. Didn't expect that. Should've figured that out though. He was suspicious that one time. "Is he at the mansion?" I ask barely paying attention to her answer. "No, he's not at the mansion but with them on their way back at the moment. In a few hours though they're going to be at the mansion making it impossible to change his mind. You have to go now. Quickly. The lights aren't going to be off much longer. If you get caught by anyone then it's over. I'll keep Raine and Tobias from finding out where you're going. I'll mislead them somehow, keep them safe."

How trustworthy is she though. Trusting her with their lifes? Possibly ours too if the information isn't true. But we don't have another choice. If it is true and we waste time then it'll be too late. "Okay." Ember says when I look up from the ground. "If you keep them out of this then we'll go now." Andrea nods. "I promise, kid. Now go." Without hesitating Ember goes to the door. I follow and we start running down the hallway. Once in the gym the lights flicker on as the generator gets powered up. The coach sees us running but we are out the door before he can say anything. We don't stop running but take the shortest way we know to the mansion.

Thanks for reading. Sometime within the next week or two I'll post pictures of the characters if they'll scan right.​

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Originally Posted by Aqua-Sea-987
Thanks for reading. Sometime within the next week or two I'll post pictures of the characters if they'll scan right.

Awesome. Can't wait for them. I'd especially like to see a picture of Fang.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Awesome. Can't wait for them. I'd especially like to see a picture of Fang.

I got the picture of Raine done. Just letting you know, I suck at drawing so they aren't gonna be good but either way until I figure out gimp. This chapter's in Andrea's point of view in the beggining.

Chapter 29
What was those marks? Did Rudi. Who else has the power to? I shake my head at the ground thinking of what the marks could mean. Just as I do Raine and Tobias come running into the room. "Where's Fang and Ember?" Tobias mutters sharply. I sigh. "Someone by the name of Rudi came." What am I supposed to say? I keep a calm disposition and continue. "He threatened you two saying that if they didn't come with him, that he'd harm you."

"You didn't try to stop them?" Tobias says looking out the window. I don't turn to see if they are in view but for a second my stomach sinks at the flash in the boy's eyes. "What direction did they go?" He asks without looking in my direction. His eyes look distant as though trying to find the answer himself. Before I can stop myself I find myself asking him a question. "Why do you care about them so much? Before they got you involved you would've thought they were kidnapped or something. Not risking your lives."

Tobias glares at me momentarily then answer in a clipped voice. "They're my friends." "So?" I ask now trying to bide time than sate my curiosity. "When I call them my friends that means I'll die for them gladly. Now will you just tell me which direction they went?" His voice is impatient and worried. They don't deserve this. No one deserves any of this but it must be done. "I'm not sure. I think they went east of here." Tobias looks up as though trying to see through any lies I told. He can hear it in my voice. He knows, he just can't figure out why.

Without another word he moves out the door not waiting to see if Raine follows. Raine stares at the ground for several seconds then moves toward the door also. Before he leaves he holds on to the doorknob as though it is the only thing keeping him standing. "I don't know why you are lying to us." He starts his voice calm. "But I can tell you mean good by it. However, Tobias is reckless, he will die trying to find them. You'd be keeping him safe by telling me where they are. I can lead him the wrong direction."

I watch his eyes for any sign of trickery but find none. "They are going to the mansion. Go the opposite direction and keep Tobias safe." He nods. "Where are you going to go." He asks halfheartedly. This bothers him more than it does Tobias. I shake my head at the ground. "I have things to do. The war is now inevitable. But if we can get certain people on our side, then we have a chance at winning." "We may have already lost." Raine says emotionlessly. "The war isn't over yet, kid." I say and start walking to the door and leaving. I hear his footfalls as he runs to catch up with Tobias.​

_____ Rudi's point of view.

"Hey, Tala." I say walking over to where she is. We had to take a break for an hour at least. Thunder wanted to wait for Hail. "How much farther is the mansion? "A two hour run from here." I nod and walk back over to the tree I was leaning against. What am I doing here? I shouldn't betray those kids but I have to be on the winning side. Last time I wasn't, and they had to pay. My mind starts to drift back to the memory of my parents and how their lives were tooken. And I'm going right to the man who did it. Forgive me mother, father.

Thanks for reading. I'll post another chapter either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
I know it's kinda short but lately I've been stuck with this story. Been thinking about another fanfic. This chapter's in Fang's point of view.

Chapter 30
We don't stop running until we reach a mile of the mansion. Ember stops suddenly and I stop a few feet ahead. "Huh?" I mutter glancing ahead. "We have to have some idea of how we're gonna convince Rudi. If we just show up there's gonna be a fight that will disuade him." I look up at the sky. Crap. Didn't think about that. Hm. "Any ideas?" I mutter.

"We could try at least having a surprise ambush." Ember says briefly. Sounds like something out of a book. "How?" I ask doubtfully. "If we can get ahead of them and a little bit before we get to the mansion attack from the side we could possibly get them to go to the mansion to get Vlador. Unlikely, or there will be a fight but we'll have the element of surprise." "That seriously sounds like a poor strategy out of a book." I mutter dryly. Ember shrugs. "Doesn't matter. If it'll work, it'll work."

I shake my head but agree and we start to sprint the last half mile. Once we reach a clearing a little bit away from the mansion. We don't have to wait long before Thunder and Hail come running through the clearing. Simultaneously we cast fire in a line blocking their path. Hail looks toward my direction, Thunder in Ember's. "So you two plan on getting involved." Hail laughs coldly. "Well then. I take it you came to fight."

Ember leaps out of the tree summoning her Keyblade midleap. This oughta be interesting. Haven't fought Hail in a while. I catch Tala's gaze and see a flash of emotion that I don't have time to identify. That's odd. I turn my attention to Hail. "We didn't particularly come to fight but it appears you won't let us leave without one so," I summon my Keyblade, "We accept."

____Rudi's point of view

What are they doing here? They aren't supposed to be here. How are they here? Questions run through my head rapidly as the first clang of Hail's weapon against Fang's Keyblade echos through the air. Thunder summons a Keyblade and lunges forward at Ember. She parries it immediately following with an overhead and underhand combo.

The strikes continue to echo through the warm, crisp air and I notice Tala tense. I don't know how they are here, but if I have to fight, I'll fight with... I lose my train of thought when Tala moves forward like a shadow among the trees and leaps down. Her own Keyblade slices through the air gracefully and Ember barely has time to block it and roll to the side to avoid Thunder's own slash downward.

Stefan moves quickly but less graceful than Tala and swings his Keyblade at Fang. Fang jumps to a branch in a tree to avoid the swings and leaps down with an attack of his own. Braxton also moves foward toward Fang who is slashing wide, long strings of combos. Almost instinctively I move forward to join the fight.

Thanks for reading.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back