• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Secret Keyblade Wielders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Thanks. I'm having some problems scanning the pictures I do have done so it's gonna take a while. This chapter's in Ember's point of view.

Chapter 31
What is he doing? I think preparing to block Rudi's attack. The male swings down with the Keyblade again and I catch it with my Keyblade and roll to the right avoiding the female's own attack. Jumping up I brace my Keyblade as Rudi swings down his weapon. The simple sword slices the air and I jump back not able to percieve the aim of the blade.

The female barely has time to react when she realizes the blade is aimed at her. Her Keyblade clashes against the sword. She grits her teeth and slices through Rudi's attack and swings underhanded preparing to knock the sword out of his grip. While I'm watching I hear the whistle of a Keyblade to the left of me and sidestep quickly to the right and focus on the still attacking male.

What's going on? He's helping? Hm. This may be easy then if we can hold out. I clench my teeth when the Keyblade hits my arm numbing it momentarily. The female mutters briskly to the male, "Thunder, deal with him." Thunder. Hm. That name does sound familair. Wait... "Okay, Tala." Thunder answers twisting and slashing towards Rudi. Tala gracefully twists also and reengages the pass of slashes. Slowly the feeling returns to my arm and I can move it easier.

We aren't going to last long if this continues. I think dimly while blocking the multiple strikes. Minutes pass by and I see an opening. Quickly I take it and knock the Keyblade out of her grip. She grunts holding her hand and I realize I must've hurt it in the process. That's odd. I didn't think I even touched her hand. I shake my head slightly and focus on Thunder still attacking Rudi. Then I glance over at Fang. Rudi can handle Thunder. Fang still has three people attacking. Moving silently I attack from behind the leader female.

Thanks for reading. It's short but the next chapter will be longer probably.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Sorry about another short chapter. I've been thinking of other things for a while so I'm not writing much. This chapter's from Rudi's point of view.

Chapter 32
I focus most of my attention on Thunder, surprised and slightly confused as to why I'm helping them. Part of my attention is focused on Fang and Ember, but also Tala. I didn't see how she got her hand injured. The blade didn't even make contact. Parrying an upperhand cut I swing back. Could it be that? I wonder dimly glancing behind me.

Tala holds her hand, obviously annoyed muttering under her breath. Thunder laughs for no apparent reason. I look at him smiling and swing forward hastily. Hitting his Keyblade directly out of his hand it clanks on the ground. Thunder doesn't move to get it back. Instead, a ball of fire appears in his left hand, now held up at eye-level.

Shoot! I can't defend myself against magic. I glare momentarily at the ground. Hm. What to do now then... I only have time to ponder this for a few seconds for Thunder throws the flaming ball towards me. Instinctively I leap away and the flames hit the ground where I just was. Great. Withing seconds of the flame being thrown a figure moves to my left. Assuming it is someone going to help Thunder I leap to the right again. Instead, Fang comes up knocking Thunder unconscious.

My attention snaps forward as I notice that the others are also either incapable of fighting longer, or unconscious. Are they going to attack me now? I wonder vaguely. Ember moves over by Fang calmly. Fang speaks immediately. "We don't have much time, are you willing to come with us. We need help against them, and I don't think they're be wanting your help any time soon considering." Fang says carefully.

I stare at the people around, searching for Tala, in fact, the only one not unconscious. She is no where to be found. Frowning, I turn my attention back to Fang and Ember. "I don't exactly have a choice. Tala left most likely to tell Vlador." Ember desummons her Keyblade and looks behind her. "We better get going then. It won't be long." Fang doesn't desummon his Keyblade but begins following. Without anything else to do, I follow also. Maybe I shouldn't have... It'll keep the darkness contained... I shake my head forgetting any doubts about my actions.

Thanks for reading.​

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school was kinda busy but anyways, this chapters from Tobias's point of view from where him and Raine were last time.

Chapter 33

I turn around and wait for Raine impatiently. After a minute he shows up and I watch him half wondering if he knows something. A moment later I shake my head at the thought and start running down the hallways. Once we're out of the school I hesitate. If the woman was lying then they were probably somewhere the opposite direction. Raine sighs and I face him raising an eyebrow.

"I know where they really are," he says sounding sure, completely confident. I gesture for him to continue which he does. "They went south of the school, but it sounded like they were going to be moving south for a while. They have a head start, and we don't know where they're going," he has the tone he always gets when he plans on trying to make me see "reason".

"You don't have to come if you don't want to, Raine." I mutter wanting to follow the only lead I have that sounds somewhat possible. "But no matter how much you try to persuade me not to go, I'm going." I force a tone of pure stubborness to enter my voice and turn away. I know someone has to follow them, but part of me still wishes we could have ignored all of this. All of this doesn't have to be our war, but they need help, and it seems not many are willing to give that help to them. I sigh inwardly and look back at Raine. "They need all the help they can get or they aren't going to win the war."

Raine looks like he's going to try and protest then looks at the ground. "If you're going I'm going," his voice is resigned. I nod glad for that discussion to drop and start south of the school.

__Tala's point of view

Mixed emotions flood through me as I rush to the mansion to explain to Vlador what happened. Part of me wonders if Thunder, Hail and them are okay, but my thoughts are entirely on getting to Vlador. Vlador, and then going after Fang to finish things no matter what.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back