• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Reports [Number One Posted]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
it just kinda bothers me how ansem sod and xemnas took forever to find/make kh and MX just makes it appear outta no where

It bothers me a lot. But maybe that was a once in a lifetime event. You can only summon it once every x years?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It bothers me a lot. But maybe that was a once in a lifetime event. You can only summon it once every x years?
Master Xehanort already knew where to look to find Kingdom Hearts and how to reveal it.
Clearly Ansem SoD and Xemnas didn't have those abilities.

Kentsu13

maybe kh warps every few (idk yrs maybe) and MX knew it was going to go there ?? and if it does eleport in yrs then proably the x blde destruction caused it to "jump" early and ended up in realm of dark (that where it was in kh1 rite?) and another question so u can have 2 KHs? (THE ORINGAL ONE AND THEN ZEMNAS WAS MAKING HIS OWN...) ops caps

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think one was KH of the Worlds (BBS blue one) And an artificial KH of People hearts (The Yellowish one Xemnas made)

invasian94

I think that "the foolish peer" is Ven because its been revealed that Ven was MX's apprentice before he extracted that darkness from Ven and created Vanitas. I dont understand Japanese but I could see in this one video I dont remember where, it shows Ven facing some Heartless and MX probably betraying him. Its probably because he was weak then or how MX said Ven is unable to apologize directly, or even express my gratitude

invasian94

Ven is probably the foolish peer because Ven was MX's apprentice beforehand and MX betrayed him and extracted Vanitas

memoire.mx

maybe ven was to good to creating the xblade so he trains the darkness with the help of vanitas in ventus so the balance was enough to creat it

B

brosandi

He got killed twice. Didn't get the X-blade and is constantly getting beat by children. not to mention he had to be ATW bitch for a year.
And if you saw the Secret Ending, you'd know it's all a part of a plan that has been on going for years. If anything happens, it's because MX wanted it to happen that way.

I think that "the foolish peer" is Ven because its been revealed that Ven was MX's apprentice before he extracted that darkness from Ven and created Vanitas. I dont understand Japanese but I could see in this one video I dont remember where, it shows Ven facing some Heartless and MX probably betraying him. Its probably because he was weak then or how MX said Ven is unable to apologize directly, or even express my gratitude

Ven is probably the foolish peer because Ven was MX's apprentice beforehand and MX betrayed him and extracted Vanitas
Ugh, no, he's talking about himself.

it can also be read as "foolish classmate". MX and ME were classmates >.>

B

brosandi

This should probably be stickied...

I constantly see threads about these cropping up, and i will update the OP as they come available.,

~Avant~

If its sticked then thier should be a single thread archiving all the reports without everyone posting their views on it.

B

brosandi

If its sticked then thier should be a single thread archiving all the reports without everyone posting their views on it.
What fun would that be? The whole thing about the forums is allowing discussion.
You don't let people post their views in this thread, then they will make hundreds of other smaller threads about it =/

~Avant~

Have one thred solely for the Reports, and a seperate thread for discussion

B

brosandi

Why? I don't understand why they should be separate, there are already so many threads clogging up this board.

~Avant~

Thats the Mods own laziness. In manga forums thats how we do it. One thread for spoilers (or in this case the Reports) one thread for the discussion of the Spoiler (Reports)

Z

Zulkir

I find that redundant, as the OP can edit his post with additional spoilers, but bleh.

~Avant~

True true. It was just an idea though, ya'll aint got to take it like my word is law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back