• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Reports [Number One Posted]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

All Credit to the Translations go to HEARTSTATION.ORG

[size=+3]THE SECRET REPORTS[/size]

[size=+2]REPORT 01 - XEHANORT'S LETTER[/size]
[size=-2](Obtained in Ventus' Scenario, Right Before Leaving Land of Departure)[/size]​
For notice of the upcoming Master Qualifications at the castle, I wish to express my gratitude. As the master of the previous generation, one chooses an appropriate successor to entrust your seat to, under that heavy responsibility, training that master of the next generation is a matter of great hardship.

For you to overlook the injuries inflicted over the opposition of opinions like this, my overbearing request from many years ago has been granted. This foolish peer of yours is unable to apologize directly, or even express my gratitude. Thus for you to invite me to the Master Qualification Ceremony without blaming anything, I intend to participate by all means to give my congratulations firsthand.

After all, as the successor of our teacher, it wasn’t a mistake for you to be chosen. From generation to generation, it’s an ironic standpoint as guardians of light to watch over the world as shadows, though I have only admiration for your loyalty to the light and that affectionate heart of yours.

Concerning the world’s condition, I’ve seen an abundance of concealed darkness in this world of light and recently I believe it is becoming violent. Maybe you’ve already heard it from Yen Sid, but the Unversed… Negative emotions are overflowing from someone who isn’t familiar with life. I am beginning to feel the presence of those apparitions all over the worlds.

And at this time’s Master Qualifications, there is a matter of great anxiety relating to the presence of darkness. When I visited those grounds several years ago I saw it in the apprentice named Terra.

I’m certain that there is a great power concealed within Terra, I’ve felt the unexploited darkness of his heart. I know you are not in need of unnecessary guidance, but I will be left uneasy if you are to choose Terra as the next master. So accordingly, how will the Qualification Exam be carried out? I’d like for you to make the final judgment based upon what you see with your own eyes.

Well then, I look forward to our next reencounter after such a long absence.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
At first, I thought he was talking to Aqua for some odd reason but, after further reading, my guess would be Erauqs since it's talking about the choosing of the future keyblade Master who is to take his place.

Thanks for postin' this up. :3

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
thanks, i wonder who he's talking to?

Most likely Master Eraqus. It seems he's trying to goad ME into chosing Aqua as Master. Probably to piss of Terra and increase the Darkness within him.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
This foolish peer of yours is unable to apologize directly, or even express my gratitude.

Who is he talking about here?

So, Master Eraqus succeeded their master.

memoire.mx

wished their were some hidden suprises in but only a revival of what we already knew

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Are these reports or letters? Documented letters for a report?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

So, Master Eraqus succeeded their master.

Wasn't that when he made that scar on Master Eraqus face? So he didn't apologize.... they were classmates or something right?

...oops. Double post...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
sorry guys, i was being sarcastic, i could tell when he said about the master qualification examarabslol

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
sorry guys, i was being sarcastic, i could tell when he said about the master qualification examarabslol

Word to the wise, sarcasm tends to not work as wel on the internet as it does in real life :wink:

Yezen

So this is the first one chronologically? hmmm, I expected them to elaborate on the past.

B

brosandi

He's talking about himself...

You guys, seeing as how this report is labelled in the game as "Xehanort's Letter" the reports are probably written by various characters (ala Days), in various ways. So, what the next report is about could really be anything.

B

brosandi

So, there is a Master for our two Master. And, they were three to study under that Master, since Xehanort mentions "That peers of you"?
When he says "This peer of yours is still unable to apologize" he is referring to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back