• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Seven Gems of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Zidane Watched in silence as the group of warriors arrived one by one.Analysing there every move.His eyes piereced into there mind.The purple pendant glowed and shone out bueatifully.Zidane with drew the Salamandra and stared into the crest.The picture was of a man, woman and child.His family.Zidane's fist viciously tightened around his blade.Then eagerly awaited orders.

"Greetings my new comrades, My name is Zidane Tribal and you are?" Zidane asked.

Thief Lord

''My name is of no matter in this quest within I am surprised you have not heard of my position among this city. It is best to know.'' He said with a smirk as the blade mechanism on his wrist enclanched. ''Hehehe, otherwise, it is nice to make of your acquaintance, Zidane Tribal.'' He continued as his blade slithered back into its holder, he gave a nod in sign of recognisition that he was glad to meet him.

''MiLord, it would be best if we could attack the subject the soonest as possible. I have quite a few jobs to be taken care of, if I could learn at the soonest what to be expected during to what I may be guessign right, a quest. The last time you had recalled upon my presence was for to send me on a longing and alerting journey. I need to consider my subjects and cancel a few personal agreements. You can decide to see me personally if you'd wish, I need to be heading off quite sooner than the others.'' He announced, waiting for an agreement.

Twilight power

"Okay, Nice to meet ya anyway" Laughed Zidane. " Anyway, why were we all called here my lord?" Zidane Questioned. " Its been a long time since something as important as this has arisen, i think the group should know what we are expecting to face" laughed Zidane.

Zidane Walked to the corner of the room and leaned against the wall. " Have we still got the emerald?"

Kiaru_Mitosai

In a city of green gems where I am Queen and the w
Kiaru eyed them, why did they choose to be so mysterious... weren't they all here for the same cause? She shrugged lightly and approached the two men. One of them being named Zidane and the other anonymous. She nodded as she studied both of them. "My name is Hajime..." she said and gave a mysterious smirk and the anonymous man. She knew well who he was and his reputation for being ruthless. She gazed at him not able to make out his face but peering at his eyes "You find you're not better than everyone... sir." she said and gave him a small wink before looking back at Zidane.

lina512

Phantom-XI leaned against a wall with a shadow covering her face as she listened to the other people summoned for whatever this mission was. "So many people , and yet no answers to the big question why are we here."she said to herself. Closes eyes and listen's to each person talk about this or that but most importantly to the aura around the castle. "The magical aura is different... its almost as if....."she thought to herself as she thought of how it had felt the last time she had been here.

Thief Lord

''Hajime, I believe I am at the same level as anyone buzzying this place, simply in need of more time and with quite different skills, as well as a way of life. Patience is a virtue, you shall learn so with time.'' He rose from his seat and faced Hijame. He took her hand and placed his lips upon it and delivered a polite kiss. He dismissed his lips, his eyes glaring into hers, trying to decipher her thoughts without showing his face. ''Nice to meet you, milady. Rigid cold hands, but if I am not mistaking, quite agile, am I right?'' He asked questionately as he seated himself anew.

Kiaru_Mitosai

Kiaru's eyes gazed back at his as he laid a tender kiss on her hand "Hands like ice..." she said softly as if trying to whisper it only to him "As for being agile, we'll see won't we. People should not brood openly about their skills and as I understand that isn't what you meant. For someone who has such time in their need, you seem to understand patience so well... What do you do that is so consuming of your time, sir?" A smirk still slipped on her lips as she conversed with the newly met man.

Thief Lord

''I am afraid I can simply not reveal personal information to a lady I have just recently met, without meaning to offend. Try to seduce me some more with that charming smirk of yours and maybe you will succeed in retrieving a bit more of information from me, Milady.'' He smirked at his turn. ''Not wanting to interfer with your questions or assume any false notes, but your eyes fool no one, especially not me, Milady. You know clearly the origin of my need of time and understand. The eagle sees everything, even through the eyes of a young and charming lady.'' He stated.

Kiaru_Mitosai

"I never use my eyes to decieve, but to attempt to see truth in people I do not know. I only mean honesty sir..." she said giving him a small smile. "It takes more than seduction to open up someone who's life is to shelter himself away purposefully." she rubbed her hands together for warmth and removed her velvet cloak, soaked with rain. She set in on a chair and continued to stand stating down at the man before her. Her dark blue eyes simply gazed at him "Why do you hide your face, sir?" she said, slowly reaching out her hand as if to attempt to touch his cheek. Her words flowing honestly and with swarming curiousity.

Thief Lord

''My face is not to be revealed, honestly I sometmes wonder, but I need to hide it from my enemies. I have many. Various scars cover my face, it usually purges many in a stream of questions which I try to dodge, Milady.'' He answered to her question, grabbing her hand softly and drifting it away. ''So wise yet so young... Seduction can only achieve in opening a man's heart if he is foolish, which I am not. A women can easily seduce a man, make love to him and learn all she needs to know about him. The next morning the man will wake, her presence to be never seen again and that man would die several weeks later, to the hands of a man like me. Love can be an enemy, yet a man cannot live without it, only true love brings the warmth to a heart and salutes warmly truth, confidence and trust.''

Jack London

Banned
Raven leaned against a tree with his eyes closed, looking like he was asleep. He was in the middle of the forest where the main camp for his band of thieves hid. Not many people came this deep into the forest which is why it was the perfect hiding place. And those who came this far were captured and forced to join them. Otherwise they will die. The sky was dark and it rained heavily making Raven's dark brown hair look black. Still his eyes were closed and he didn't show any sign that he was cold. All of the other thieves that were in the camp were in thier tents and some were out in any nearby citys searching for the gems or any other valuable items.

He could careless about any other valuable items though. All he wanted was to obtain all the gems and for his wish to come true. The faint sound of voices could be heard in the distance as three figures in the rain came running in Raven's direction. Raven didn't show any care nor alarm for the approaching men. The men got in front of Raven and sneered "Raven, sir, when we were out we found a letter on the floor. It seems to be an invitation" the man said as he handed him the wet letter. Raven opened his eyes slowly, revealing his dark blue eyes that looked like the ocean at night with the moon shining on it slightly. "And how is this of use to me?" he asked in his soft, but serious voice.

"The 'supreme' warriors were supposed to gather at this place for some sort of mission involving one of the gems" the thief answered. Raven snatched the letter out of his hands and read it himself. He showed no emotion as he read through the letter quickly then giving it back to the thief. "Let's go check this out for ourselves" he said as he walked toward the place where all the warriors were supposed to meet. The three thieves followed right behind him. Raven put the letter in his pocket and saved it for when he went into the castle as proof that he was invited.

Kiaru_Mitosai

Kiaru face sunk slightly as she listened to him " Are you saying that you're not someone who is able to be loved or are you saying you are someone that cannot be loved back?" her eyes closed as she felt him grab her hand. She shivered and then sighed "I mean to hear you sir and listen to you. Without even you telling me I can feel the pain seeping out from you... you are alone... and I can feel that you do not want to be. Not just you... no one ever wants to be alone, not as long as you have been." she said and opened her eyes, glazed over and looking deeply at him.

Thief Lord

His eyes sadened slightly as he heard the women recite the question. ''I am someone who simply cannot be loved, I cannot allow it, I have far too many enemies to endanger some one who would ever seem to be important to me...'' He answered quietly. ''We have just met yet you feel my deepest emotions and discover so much about me without I having to even speak the words to you... It was nice to make of your acquaintance, Milady Hajime, I know part.'' He announced as kissed her hand once again, though this time with more sadness and not as softly. He glared into her eyes once more from under his cloaked hood. ''I'll remember those eyes.'' He turned back to her and wlaked out of the door. If one wanted to pursuit him, he could not be found, even if some one would run outside, he would already be gone in the midst of the night.

Kiaru_Mitosai

Kiaru stood breathless I can already tell that this mission I have been sent on will beocme more overwhelming than I can even anticipate...
Her eyes closed as she heard the door close behind him and for some reason she felt her heart sink slightly with the thud of the door. She turned and looked at the large oak structure and sighed. She sat in his seat and took off the silver bracelet from around her wrist, gently playing with it in her hand, her mind racing with the haunting spell of his eyes.

lina512

phantom-Xi listened as he left and sighed "he's so..... nevermind its none of my business im just a shadow on the wall here to get my mission and leave not meet people."she said almost pushing away any thoughts pertaing to anything unrelated to her mission. "I cant let emotions or other thoughs break my concentration I am a shadow i am the wind i am the fire i am here and i am not."she said lowly to herself in a mantra like form.

Cicero

Visionary
Kaito slowly lifted his head again and nodded, he waved Edmond and Gunda away and walked to the left. He pretented not to notice any others till he reached the wall. He leaned against it and schratched his cheek, watching the people. He saw many assasins and warriors, both man and woman. "This could get interesting, the supreme warriors are not in need of other warriors to help them but this is a matter apart." he thought. "The gem is gone.." he sighed and stood up straight, winking the others. "Let's just await what happens now, shall we?"

Thief Lord

''No! Please don't! I'll pay you...just-just... just don't kill me!'' The man pleaded in front of him. He went to run but Altair quickly held firmly the man's arm, enabling him to run. ''I am payed much more for your execution that you could ever pay me. I was hired to kill you and... I will do so!'' Altair menaced threatningly. As his eyes never left his prey and his arm still clutching his enemie's, his left free arm's blade mechanisme enclanched with a metacllic sound. Rain pouring down upon the two men quarreling, clingning upon the blade. ''Love, did not want to greet you in her bed. Death, will greet a cursed man!'' He recited as his slit his blade in the man's throat. He then approached his hooded face to the man's. ''Look into my eyes, and you will see death!'' On these words, the man glared into his deep yellow eyes, what he saw though was the reflection. Reflected him, with a blade in his throat.

Altair pulled out the blade as the man fell to the ground when he let go of his arm. He was still alive, breathing heavily, his last breaths. ''Rest in peace.'' Murmured Altair as he walked away from the crime scene, an assassin running through the shadow of the night.

Kiaru_Mitosai

Kiaru listened to the man speak of the gem "Excuse me my Lord, but I must persist that even though you say the Supreme Soldiers don't need help that none of us have come this far to sit here and let the world around us fall apart. Actions must be taken or at the least decided. Certainly I know maybe not as well as others that sitting around here will not bring my homeland to peace..." she said. She felt comfident in that moment but relized that her outburst may have seemed slightly ridiculous for someone so young. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she bowed at the Lord, retaking her seat.

lina512

She's right I'm not gonna sit here and wait for things to magically get better. We need to start talking about why we are here and what we are going to do like we were called here to do or in my case sent in place of my superior's"she finished as Phantom-XI waled into the middle of the room. "We need to get started soon I can feel the aura around the castle and its changed and its getting worse. So I suggest we start now."she said emphasizing the last sentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back