• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Seven Gems of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Skull Bane, a warrior from the past, He had almighty power which he only used for good. Good, and good only. He destroyed evil. For over a Millenia peace possesed in the world. He was a peaceful man and war was a forgetful thing. Right after people forgot about war and suffering. Skull bane left. His powers of eternal went into seven gems. Shortly after he put his powers into Gems he died. But in the time he was still alive, He seperated them all into different parts of the world.

The Blue Sapphire
Given to the Merpeople deep under the White shores of Calm, the largest sea in the world. Its powers contain Skulls Knowledge of races and treasures. Often hunted by from Thiefs and pirates.
The Red Topaz
Given to the almost extinct race of the wisest goblins. Its powers contain Skulls Knowledge of all Monsters in the world. The Red Topaz is currently lost and hunted by the Goblins.
The Green Emerald
Given to the Race of supreme warriors, there object of life is to keep Skull's teaching and to prevent wars. The Green emerald is used to show Skull's teaching of peace. It is currently stolen by a gang of Mysterious bandits.
The Red Ruby
The current Whereabouts of this Gem is unknown. The Gem contains the power of Skull's Stealth and speed.
The White Diamond
Belongs to the Dwarven Miners under Lae mes fewyn, A Mine 10,000 feet underground. Its powers contains Skulls Richness and fame. It can find many rare kinds of gold. The Dwarves and Thiefs are in search of its powers.
The Silver Opal
Its powers contain Skulls Power and strenght. It is currently hunted by a Warlord who wishs to cause terror on the world. Its was given to a poor mans son and passed down for Generations as the poor family turned to a rich family. It is belived that this Gem contains Skulls Luck.

The Orange Jade stone
This was given to the Elves in which very few are alive today. It is held in the Elves Thunder shrine high above on Mount. Grim, The mountain is so tall no adventurer dares to go up for almost certain death.

----
When all Gems are combined it turns into a Golden gem, Given the wielder a free wish. This wish may be anything the wielder chooses. Even to rule the world. Now The order Supreme warriors Gem went missing suspicions of somone trying to over take the Gems was almost certain. Now the Order of supreme warriors has called out its Most Known warriors, even some not of that guild to hunt down the Stolen Gem, Knowing it would lead to much, much, more....

-------
Rules,
All are free to Join,
Do not exclude or flame anyone
No godmodding or powerplaying
Killing off others is a No no
You can be any race you wish
You can be evil but if you choose to be please Pm me.
Romance is allowed
Have fun.
----------------

Template
---------------
Name:

Weapons:

Appearance:

History:

Cicero

Visionary
Name: Ishikawa Kaito

Weapons: Two katana's

Appearance: Kaito has half-long, blood-red hair. His dark eyes and catching smile once made a charming appearance, but his face is now torn by a deep scar, leaving from just under his right ear and ending at the tip of his chin. He wears a leather body plate and a muddy cloak, which used to be green. Furthermore he wears baggy trousers strengthened with leather knee patches. The only jewelry he wears is a neckace with a small cross. He has a highly detailed tatoo of two entwined dragons on his back. One is dark-red, one dark-bleu.

History: Kaito is the son of a swordsman, and thus, raised with and by the sword. His father used to be a skilled swordsman, and had made such a reputation, that he was able to sent Kaito to school.

When Kaito was finally at the age of joining the army, he had developed a lead towards the other children. His skill with the sword was already more advanced and because he was knowledged it was easy for him to be noticed. People said he had potiental, they praised him, and thus he was one of the youngest men of the race of supreme warriors to be reckoned as a Most Known warrior.

ooc: History is a bit short but i'm not very inspirated now.. :p >_<

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Sky Ortiz

Weapons:
-Dark-Messenger- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/DarkMessenger.jpg
-Dusk- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dusk.jpg
-DragonFang- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dragonfang.jpg
-Rage- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/DM2.jpg
-Dawn- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dawn3.jpg
-DreamEater- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dusk3.jpg

Appearance:~*Sig*~

History:Every since birth Skys dad as trained him in every thing he needs to be a bounty hunter.He was also trained in a secret blade fighting style where he can instantly change between weapons to add on to hsi attacks, which are endless.......((Bleh No more ideas))

Percymort

Bronze Member
Name: Resitch Rein

Weapons:
Kratos A small black blade possesing the power of flames.
Twirler A small Dagger like blade but slightly bigger, It is coulered Red and can move quickly.

Appearance: has brown hair which is long and touchs down to his shoulders. He often ties it up in a ponytail. His eyes a blue and full of sorrow. He has a scar directly under his left eye. He wears a Red cape and a Necklace . He has a white Tunic on and wears black trousers. He also wears a black glove which is used to Grip the Bethreathed. Has a tatoo on his right arm. It is a green and yellow snake which stretchs from shoulder to Elbow.

History:
A young respected Known warrior, his great-grand-father was the son of a poor man until one day his family Enherited a Gem. A man told him to keep it safe and use it in the near future. Since then the poor man became rich, a wealthy respected man. He made a name for himself and the Entire Rein family. He passed on the Gem for Generations.
Then Resitchs turn came. His father fell ill from Food poisoning and there were rumours that his Heir, Resitch, would be the next to be Murdered. Knowing straight away that it was his Uncle who had comited the crime he, didnt need any evidence so he killed him.
3 days later he was arrested for Murder. He pleaded guilty and was sent to death, but later that day a note came in with the seal of the Supreme warriors and was released. He took his family Heirloom and headed west towards the Guild. But for unknown reasons......

Jack London

Banned
Name: Raven Darkwing

Weapon(s): A black katana

Appearance: Has long dark brown hair and black eyes. He wears a black cloak that covers his entire body, except for his head. He wears black knuckle gloves and a belt that has a sheath on the left side of his waist for his katana. He also wears black combat boots that reach an inch below his knee.

History: Raven grew up as a normal kid with a decent life. His father taught him about the seven gems and what every gem did. Raven didn't care much about the gems at the time, but when he was kidnapped by a group of thieves they treated him cruelly. Eventually he grew angry at the world and became a cold hearted person. As he was pushed around everyday he trained hard with a sword to learn to defend himself. When he was 15 he became very skilled with using swords and didn't take any crap from anyone anymore.

They thieves learned to stay away from him. As time went on the thief leader was angry and took it out on Raven. He shoved Raven to the ground and kicked him continuously as he laid there. Raven's anger grew and he fought the thief leader. After a long fight he killed him and everyone in the camp feared him. Raven became the new leader and as time continued to pass he grew more cold and cruel.

Thief Lord

Name: Altair

Class: Assassin

Weapons:
doublebladedsword.jpg

http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/Legol/images/dagger.jpg
The blades he is holding in the appearence pic. It's a mechanisme that he presses with his finger and the blades come out.
The daggers attached to his body in the pic.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Lord_Zexion/Keyblade.jpg

Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Lord_Zexion/Assassin.jpg
0626_tv0626_ass_01.jpg

History: Altair had been interested in the proffessionality of an assassin since a young age. He had then decided to dedicate his life to the job requiring the elite art of killing. He had lived with his uncle all of his life due to his parents having been killed. He then decided he wanted to be an assassin, at the age of 8. He wanted to avenge his parents and find the one who had killed them. At the age of twelve, he had aquired his first dagger (the one higher up). He haad practiced on targets, he becam skilled in throwing, at a young age, though he needed to learn the arts of physical combat as well as accompanied by weapons.

He then adopted the combat style of an eagle, he fought as an eagle would and hunted down his preys as the majestic eagle does. He became very skilled, his enemies always ocnfused on the combat style and not knowing how to fight back at the unique duel system. At the age of 21, he was fully equiped, his suit, weapons and full equipement. The blade attached to his arm he had forged himself. Though one on a misventure, he had uncautiously opened the device which had costed him a finger. At the age of 22, his uncle gave him the magic family weapon named, The Assassin (the keyblade like blade). This blade is very special. In order for its magic to work, he has to wear a pendant of silver representing a smaller version of the weapon. At will, he can make the lethal blade appear in his hand at ay time, the smaller version disappears from his neck and re-appears in his hand. His was now fully completed and has becam a very kown assassin.

Twilight power

Name:Zidane Tribal

Weapons: Double Daggers
Salamandra - the blade that posseses lava

Appearance:Zidane, a laid back assasain, Zidane wears a black Ninja suit with a face mask.This causes Zidane to not posses as much strength.But has high speed and strength.Due to his face mask, Zidanes face has never been seen.He also has been seen to wear a purple amulet around his neck.

History:Zidane has taken numerous assaination missions from many respected people, Zidane is laid back with a kind personallity.He only shows his kindness to his friends and comrades.He is a mystery.His family were killed back when he was young (the age of 6). That was the main reasons he became an assasain to take revenge.He has joined the supreme warriors to retrieve the gems.

Kiaru_Mitosai

In a city of green gems where I am Queen and the w
Name: Kiaru Sombra Mitosai

Weapons:
syn_absolution.gif

Appearance:
http://animegallery14.tripod.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://animegallery14.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pic-blue4.jpg&target=tlx_new

History:Kiaru lives where Winter reigns all year round. Everything is icy and cold, but the people love the graceful snow that falls lightly upon their land everyday and is balanced out by the sun that melts just enough away. Her blade allow her to summon ice and doubles as a sword/keyblade.
She has set out to help keep the gems in order, because ever since the first gem was stolen her lands snow has been wilting away, getting warmer and warmer. The balance has somehow been set off and she destines herself to find a way to bring it back... before it becomes worse. Her grandparents raised her and she never questioned why she never knew her parents, it seems impolite to her.

She is flirty but very mature. Her strength is not to be questioned , but to be found by those who dare to challange her.

Percymort

Bronze Member
ooc: We will start now,

It was dark. The wind howled trough the Vast valleys of Supreme warriors. The Lord of the guild arose from his Throne.
"Kaskam, Where are the Warriors we invited...." He wheezed.
"There coming soon, father," Kaskam said. His armour was black and he had Black hair. His fathers face was pale. His eyes were white and his hands Limb from loss of blood.
"I have to get that Diamond back, Its your Cowardice, in why we lost it in the first place." The pale man arose. "Your a Disgrace to the Supreme warriors, you fail us all." He crowed.
"Father, Please rest, You dont have much strenght left." Kaskam said crying. He was about 20. He had many wounds.

The doors opened. In came Resitch. He was damp from the pouring rain outside. water trinkled down his nose. He approached the Lord of the Guild.
"Master Lyold of the Guild. I owe you my Graditude from Saving me, The Rein family owes thee much."
"Save, Your... Manners master Rein, " He Hissed at Resitch. " I am in Dire need of worthy warriors, My only concern of you is the Gem in your pocket." He snarled looking into Resitch eyes.
"Pardon?," He asked.
Right then the door opened. It revealed another figure.

Twilight power

"Sorry im late"laughed Zidane as he appeared through the doors.Zidane walked up and stood beside Resitch "Good day comrade" greeted Zidane."Greetings my Lord... Can you fill me in on whats been going on?"Zidane said looking rather puzzled.

Thief Lord

Altair walked majestcially through the door. ''My dear salutations, Master Lyold of the Guild.'' He saluted politely in a deep and rusted voice accompanied by a gesture of salutation. His deep yellow eyes were all that could be revealed throughout his white hooded cloak. ''Lord Altair, the Master Assassin.'' Responded his majesty. The Leader of the Guild gestured Altair to seat himself. Altair pushed his white cloak aside to not sit upon it and seated himself, waiting patiently for the others to arive. He smirked as the others glared at his dry cloak. It was rare someone could ever see his face, it was always engulfed in the shadow of his white hood or simply hidden behind it.

Kiaru_Mitosai

In a city of green gems where I am Queen and the w
Kiaru walked nervously through the deep humid woods. Though the trees were lush and green even through the dark clouds ahead that poured down rain, she wrapped her maroon velvet cloak around her. The long hood keep her dry as she peered down at the scroll she looked at. Unrolling it for what seemed to be the millionth time, the silver chain bracelet jingled on her wrist, the single crown charm shaking lightly. With a sigh she looked around and continued through the pouring rain. A large castle was very much visible as she closed the scroll and slipped it into her pocket. She pused open the large door and felt the warmth of the inside creep onto her ivory skin.
Her hands automatically lifted the hood off her face revealing the rather young blue haired girl. She seemed gentle and quiet, even frail as one would seem from the men around her. She looked around for other women, but ceased to find any. She walked foward majestically to the man on the throne, there was a younger boy a little older than her wounded in front of him. Her faced grimmesed slightly as she gazed at him. Her eyes deverted back to the man on the throne "Hello Sir..." she said bowing slightly in respect "...I am here to help."

lina512

Name:phantom-XI

Weapons: an sword enchanted with fire and gun enchanted with wind given to her by her superiors.

Appearance: 5'9 with peircing blue eyes and and jet black hair wearing a tight fitting robe (the equivalent of a bodysuit) covered in the elemental symbols of fire and wind.

History:phantom knows very little of her past except she was found on the steps of the phantasm order she like the others had no true name that thye could recall and was given a title among them. They are an order of mages who secretly protect the world in times of crisis. For this very reason phantom was trained in stealth and some forms of magery. She looks to keep the balance that has been sustained for so long.

Last edited:

Chronic Hero

(( ooc: May I join, or is it too late? ))

Name : Kry Raven.

Weapons :
Sacred Scar : A sword of immense strength and durability. It's nearly invisible complicated designs prove the blade to be something unqiue, or special in some way. It's blade is nearly four inches wide, and four feet long. It's hilt reaches slightly further out than the blade, at a shy six inches. Gold trimmed, and silver in the middle. However, the colors change to a dramatic crimson in the handle, stopping at each of the three golden rings 'till the silver nob at the end.
This blade has been with Kry through every adventure, and proves to be useful in the most called for times. It's value ranges from one, to two million gil/money.

Appearance : Standing at an average 6'0'' and weighing at 168 pounds, Kry portrays a rather ordinary characteristic. (Although, looking average in strength fools many. He has proved himself to be quite strong.) But, his crystal blue eye's, pale face, and spiked black hair, seem to be the ordinary downfall. His clothing consists of a black shirt, and blue jeans littered with accessories.

From neck to waist, he is covered with straps leading around his shoulders, and under to hold his blade's holster in place. As well as his chrome trimmed silver armguard, which lies on his left arm. Following down that arm, is a series of rings on his fingers. Much like his right hand, which stations three rings and a chain bracelet.

His beat up pants, are held up by three belts. One with a strange buckle, that seems to be a cross of some sort. Other than the belts, there are nothing but Kry's boots that seem to attract attention. They are sleek, and brown. Big, but not too big. Most importantly, comfortable.

Kry's attire seems to be a bit strange at times, but with reason. Everything on him, makes him feel more comfortable in battle, and/or in peculiar situations. Everything else, allows him to move more efficiently.

History : His unique name was handed down to him by his father, in remembrance in case he did not return from duty. You see, his father was sent away when Kry was just a boy. Leaving his mother to care for him alone. Although tough, they slipped by in the financial world, living a good life. At least, a life that wasn't complained about.

When Kry was thirteen, his mother passed away. Due to his young age, he was retrieved by the Knights, to serve for two years. In return, he had a place to stay, food to eat, and the closest thing he was going to get to a family. He accepted this quickily, and proved himself to be a loyal gaurd. For two years, he worked himself away, not knowing what lie ahead in the world he was soon to be released into.

Time slipped by, and the two years past like days. He was released into the world. Fortunately for Kry, he had the abilities to become a Knight for hire. The skill he had obtained with swords while in the Knights helped him achieve this. Soon, he called himself a mercenary; and since then, he has remained.

Eleven years later, he is skilled and ready for any job. Even ones unknown to him. Much like described in the letter, he had received from a Knight just a few hours ago. Now, he is on his way to the Knights Guild, following a very vague request.

Cicero

Visionary
The shady man set down his empty glass, as the muttering wind bashed against the filthy windows of the inn. The sign outside squeaked. A candlelight lit up the shadowed room, revealing three men. One of them trowed down his cards and let his voice cut through the silence "I'm done for today, and besides were already quite late" he said, leaning forward and tipping his sigar. "You're just a bad loser, Edmond. Tonight's drinks are on my account. I guess you can't even pay them after tonight" te other man laughed, waving the barman. He payed the man and raised. "Let's get going" The last man had been silent the whole time, but now spoke as he arose "Don't be to hard on him, Gunda." Gunda growled "Shut up, Kaito" Kaito didn't mention him and walked passed him, pulling Edmond with him.

lina512

Phantom slipped through the darkness of night and rain torwards her next asignment and made her way to the castle and snuck in without being noticed as her training had tought her and made her way to the room where perople were arriving. "lets see who we have here the assassin huh this must be bigger than PI(phantom-I) told me....lets find out"she says as she leaps down fro the rafters. "#11 of the phantasm order reporting for duty."she says with a bow.

Cicero

Visionary
Three men on horseback approached the castle. When they arrived at the immense doors they hold, and one stepped forward. He knocked on the door and awaited the keeper to open it. After some faint noises they heard a lock being removed and a side door was opened. "Name please, and state your bussiness" the grumpy man said, holding op a candle; trying to see who they were. "My name is Ishikawa Kaito, I've come to aid our lord" Kaito spoke gently to the man, while stepping out of the shadows. The man reckognised Kaito. "Sorry for the rudeness, sir. I'll sent someone to lead your horses to the stables." he spoke swiftly, closing the door. A few moments later the great doors were opened and three young men cam to pick up the horses. Then, the same man came and leaded them towards the main hall.

When they arrived, Kaito thanked the man and turned to the people. "Alot have gathered.. That's good" he mumbled to himself as he walked up to the Lord and bowed. "Ishikawa Kaito, Edmond Kraven and Gunda Raitel of the supreme warriors reporting, your majesty" Kaito spoke loud and clear, lowering his head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back