• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The size of the worlds in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Why are they so much bigger in size compared to the worlds in KH2? I mean I'm watching these live videos and worlds like Sleeping Beauty are massive compared to KH2 biggest worlds! Why is this? You'd think the PSP has less memory capacity compared to a ps2...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because Nomura and the team realised what people liked.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, they do look more awesome. Nomura finally realised that they're better that way.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Hopefully they'll maintain this direction with future installments

True. Imagine a next gen installment. It could be even bigger than before! Perhaps make every world a miniature sandbox even, instead of having several "rooms" (except where it's applicable of course)

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
They were large which was nice, but was there even any obstacles/puzzle like elements? Like having to jump to places, having to get stuff to unlock a door/passage, etc. You know, KH1 stuff (and KH2 FM+ Cavern of Remembrance stuff.)

~Avant~

True. Imagine a next gen installment. It could be even bigger than before! Perhaps make every world a miniature sandbox even, instead of having several "rooms" (except where it's applicable of course)

Damn I cant even fathom what Kingdom Hearts would look like with Nexgen graphics on par with FFXIII or VersusXIII

It'd be insane. The levels would be enourmous. I hope they use Notre Dame in the next installment if they want to go with large worlds.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They were large which was nice, but was there even any obstacles/puzzle like elements? Like having to jump to places, having to get stuff to unlock a door/passage, etc. You know, KH1 stuff (and KH2 FM+ Cavern of Remembrance stuff.)
There was one in radiant gardan.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

From the vids I've seen so far, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Dwarf Woodlands and Castle of Dreams had all those. Checking up on the rest.

~Avant~

Yeah I've always felt that to be a missing component for the intricacies for the Kingdom Hearts world, puzzles. This series need a lot harder puzzles.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Yeah I've always felt that to be a missing component for the intricacies for the Kingdom Hearts world, puzzles. This series need a lot harder puzzles.

True, it's what makes me still consider KH1 better than the rest.

~Avant~

True, it's what makes me still consider KH1 better than the rest.

Its funny that Square Enix has really put less emphasis on puzzles as a whole lately. Considering that their puzzles were once notorious as impossibely difficult.

They need to take a change of direction in their platforming

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i have to admit, the size of the worlds was great. at least we know that nomura listens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back