• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora Fan-Club! (also the home of JesuSora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

Cute!
Sora-01.jpg

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
That sounds like something out of Sid's toy box! 8D I can raise it to be my pet!Sora and have fun and sick it on all sorts of bad people! *AKA: isn't suffering*

White-Light

Lolx trys to erase the image by looking at the Sora plushie :p
Sora Plushie by ~VexaTheKeybearer on deviantART

Aww it looks pretty cute :3

It's sad how the hand-made ones look so much better than the industrial ones. Understandable but I do wish the companies would put a bit more effort into it.

They look decent enough at least and they could look much worse, then again the Sora KH1 plusie I've seen looks pretty awful.
This is the one I have of Sora KH2. Not very detailed, I must admit I do really like how the eyes and the hair are done(and at least the hair hasn't fallen off XD), but yep it would be nice if more effort was put into it. :C
51XPEKOwSeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(The Roxas one is better though unfortunately :C )

Realm Walker

Aww it looks pretty cute :3

They look decent enough at least and they could look much worse, then again the Sora KH1 plusie I've seen looks pretty awful.
This is the one I have of Sora KH2. Not very detailed, I must admit I do really like how the eyes and the hair are done(and at least the hair hasn't fallen off XD), but yep it would be nice if more effort was put into it. :C
51XPEKOwSeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(The Roxas one is better though unfortunately :C )

LOL @ the hair color on that.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm going to the first con I've ever been to before and I wonder what I'll do if I see any Soras walking around there xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back