• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora Fan-Club! (also the home of JesuSora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
oooooh! Yeah! And if there's some good cosplays and with their permissions I can post them here :D

NeoEevee

Yep, well now I have a image of cub Sora with the head of human Sora which is incredibly creepy... yeah I don't want one right now.

Hm... that gives me an idea...

*mouse hovers dangerously close to photoshop button*

(The Roxas one is better though unfortunately :C )
*hugs her Roxas plushie* owo

It seems to be more and more fitting with every game released, portraying him more and more as the ultimate savior >>

^This is why I support Sora x Madoka Kaname.

I'm going to the first con I've ever been to before and I wonder what I'll do if I see any Soras walking around there xD

If it's anything like my first con, you'll see at least three. xD

Rix

:)
Awards
Not going to the con after all.. But there will always be next time.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've seen how the other people react towards the cosplayers. Even if the guys are in it for the fun, they're bound to get catcalls and demand for fanservice :c unless you're a male Riku and your Sora's your girlfriend... >_>;;;

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Hey! I'd like to join your Sora FC! Although, is it possible for someone to give me some light on what's been going on? I'm gonna get confused if someone continues a conversation on this thread >.<

...Or I guess Nevermind, I just noticed the date of the last post and saw there was a more recent RC...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back