• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'The Sorcerer'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
The other side said:
To AinzX:Still tough,Fabled Countryside is the same world except the name got changed.Maybe Nomura wanted it to look like that but then Disney made him make it look like it is in the movie.
y cant u just except the fact that ur wrong thats is not beast castle it looks nothing like it the atmosphere of that unknown world is twilight y the hell would nomura put stars and a moon on beast castle

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Well it would be very DUMB to use Walt Disney to be mickey's master..........i would think the wizard would be that one person from Fantasia!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
biglipsxi said:
y cant u just except the fact that ur wrong thats is not beast castle it looks nothing like it the atmosphere of that unknown world is twilight y the hell would nomura put stars and a monn on beast castle
totally agree with u

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
finaltrailer_1_001_0002.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/milkman64/finaltrailer_1_001_0002.jpg

since no one had the guts to post a pic of him XD i will.....yes i agree with KL. most logical post here. fantasia was basically mickeys major hit. the sorcerrors apprentice in my opinion. set what mickey will be like in KH/KHCOM/KH2. it might aswell represent Disney(may he rest in peace) cuz his name is basically Disney spelt backwards. Yen Sid. looks almost like he is in the SBW world. look at the door in the backround. he might even be in kingdom Hearts/the end of the world because to me that looks like the door you open just before ectering the world. and chernabog also appeared in the end of the world and mickey made his first in Kingdom Hearts (The Door). sooooo basically this tops everything. he is mickeys master. end of story

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
y does every say hes mickeys master! ok maybe in the movie he is but this is the game so it could be different. it could be after mickey was his apprentice and now mickey has moved on and the sorcerer is no longer his master.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
biglipsxi said:
y cant u just except the fact that ur wrong thats is not beast castle it looks nothing like it the atmosphere of that unknown world is twilight y the hell would nomura put stars and a moon on beast castle
because that area is part of Twilight Town!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*agrees with Jacob Twilight*

I seriously want to email Pete and ask him what gives him the right to call the world from Deep Dive, Deep Dive City. That name is so corny >_> And then he listed Pride Lands as Pride Rock and I got him on that xD Then I got him on posting old crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back