• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'The Sorcerer'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

hey i put up a thread but no1 responded and i wanna know..... does any1 know y all organization members (besides DiZ) have x's in their names?

AinzX

The other side said:
No,he is not at that world.That is a earlier concept version of Beast's Castle.
Wrong. If you look at the background, the atmosphere is twilight. This area is connected to twilight town. Also, why do youm think there are stars on the turrets

BeastlyKillaKreg

o ok thanx for being useful lol..... well i dont think it has any EXTREME significance i was just wondering if i was missing something.... OOH! i just thought of something! maybe they have x's because they tie in with the white nobodies.... like they were x-ed out of existance. and now they walk the twilight! ooh how about that?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh it does look like where the sorcerer would be i mean come on the castle has a star hat top thing that looks like the hat mickey wears

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i believe ur right im mean magic stars the top looks lkike hes hat that seems possible

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
AinzX said:
Wrong. If you look at the background, the atmosphere is twilight. This area is connected to twilight town. Also, why do youm think there are stars on the turrets

Wrong.If you look at the Characters of KH2 at KHU's KH2 Characters,you'll see Fabled Countryside (Now known as Beast's Castle),and if you look in the background,you'll see the world behind it.Also,in the link where it says fctrain.jpg,the FC stands for Fabled Countryside.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
ok first in the moovie beast castle didnt look n-e thing like that so were would nomura get that idea first secound the beast castle screens came before thoisw pic and thats the twilight train wth do u get beast castle out of that

AinzX

The other side said:
Wrong.If you look at the Characters of KH2 at KHU's KH2 Characters,you'll see Fabled Countryside (Now known as Beast's Castle),and if you look in the background,you'll see the world behind it.Also,in the link where it says fctrain.jpg,the FC stands for Fabled Countryside.
Think about it, that image was called 'fctrain' because they assumed the name and location was fabled countryside. It is actually called Beast's castle - fctrain does not confirm its location or its name at all. Another thing, if you compare the two images
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/fctrain.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/batb.png
They are signicantly different in design and shape. One last point to make - Beast's castle is mainly set a night time

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Did anyone ever think of the fact that the wizard is WALT DISNEY?

Nomura...well its easier to show:

Question: Where there any ideas from Disney or Square that the other group didn't agree with?

Akiyama: We had quite a bit of freedom crafting the storyline by combining various worlds through a theme, but one rule we had to go by was that characters from independent stories do not cross over with each other-meaning Aladdin would not meet Tarzan. Within the game, each world is depicted like a planet floating in space and Aladdin would not travel with Tarzan (Goofy and Donald were the exceptions). However, there were a few ideas in the early scripts that got rejected-they all had to do with the "bathroom." I don't think they were any other strict guidelines other than that.

Nomura: I wanted to include Walt Disney in the game, but that got rejected!

Well Nomura said that Disney has opened up or whatever. So maybe Disney might have agreed and thats Walt Disney. It would also answer the "Mickey's Master" that KHU talks about. Walt made him...he is his master.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
To AinzX:Still tough,Fabled Countryside is the same world except the name got changed.Maybe Nomura wanted it to look like that but then Disney made him make it look like it is in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back