• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
This doesn't necessarily have too many "spoilers" in it, and it's not too much to do with BBS, but...hey, whatever.

So I just got done watching the famous scene in Fantasia, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," and a question suddenly came into my head. Could this have happened canonically in the KH timeline? (Yes, I realize the game has references to the animation already, like Mickey standing on the giant spellbook and it sinking down a whirlpool.)

I think it could have. Like, Mickey began his training with Yen Sid, but before he could do physical training with a Keyblade, he was taught purely magic by Yen Sid first.

Just an odd question to pass the time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing that's correct. I don't see why it wouldn't. Although I highly doubt it has any importance to the story and will most likely never be mentioned aside from slight references.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
With the whirlpool scene you mentioned already in effect, I doubt the Fantasia scene could ever occur unless in some game rehash like we've seen with CODED.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Fun Fact: Nomura has wanted to put in scenes from The Sorcerer's Apprentice since before KH2.

Musical charm

wow, that seems like it could happen in that scene where mickey gets sucked into that whirlpool, reading this reminds me of the time that my friend said that sorcerer's apprentice scene should've been in kh2 or at least a playable level, I thought that sound cool, but I might be wrong.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If they want to do the broom scene, then I'd actually like to see how they would do it.
But ya, scenes from Fantasia - "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" were in BBS (well some of them), like you said the whirlpool book scene was already in BBS.

TheBucket

Website
www.youtube.com
What I was really getting at wasn't if we were going to see it, but just rather if it could have already happened. Pre-bbs. Not by much, but just simply before. Like, say...Mickey was picked up as Yen Sid's apprentice already, but Yen Sid decides to teach him magic before starting real Keyblade training. This would lead to the Sorcerer's Apprentice to happen in the KH canon. Not that we'll see it, but it would still happen.

And speaking of Fantasia scenes, does anyone else want Chernabog to come back? I mean, he was perfect before, what with Disney's most evil villain ever appearing in the darkest of worlds, but if we were to ever get another world as dark as End of the World, I would want a much more epic fight with a villain such as he.

tacochance

What I was really getting at wasn't if we were going to see it, but just rather if it could have already happened. Pre-bbs. Not by much, but just simply before. Like, say...Mickey was picked up as Yen Sid's apprentice already, but Yen Sid decides to teach him magic before starting real Keyblade training. This would lead to the Sorcerer's Apprentice to happen in the KH canon. Not that we'll see it, but it would still happen.

And speaking of Fantasia scenes, does anyone else want Chernabog to come back? I mean, he was perfect before, what with Disney's most evil villain ever appearing in the darkest of worlds, but if we were to ever get another world as dark as End of the World, I would want a much more epic fight with a villain such as he.

... I consider The Realm Of Darkness much darker then End Of the World, howver, the Realm of Darkness would be PERFECT for Chernabog, like, a few Darksides and then behind them there's a giant Chernabog, you have to fight them all simultaneously,

TheBucket

Website
www.youtube.com
... I consider The Realm Of Darkness much darker then End Of the World, howver, the Realm of Darkness would be PERFECT for Chernabog, like, a few Darksides and then behind them there's a giant Chernabog, you have to fight them all simultaneously,

The only reason I didn't say he should be in the Realm of Darkness is because, even though he is pure darkness incarnate, he is still not the type of being you'd find in the Realm of Darkness. As far as we know, only creatures we call Heartless reside there (naturally.) Chernabog is not listed as a Heartless, so even though he is absolute evil, he is not a being who would reside in the RoD, but rather just a creature in the Realm of Light attracted to extreme darkness. Or maybe it was simply that his homeworld was swallowed by darkness, but due to his extreme affinity to it, he survived the destruction, and simply resided at End of the World.

Either way, I want another Chernabog fight.

tacochance

The only reason I didn't say he should be in the Realm of Darkness is because, even though he is pure darkness incarnate, he is still not the type of being you'd find in the Realm of Darkness. As far as we know, only creatures we call Heartless reside there (naturally.) Chernabog is not listed as a Heartless, so even though he is absolute evil, he is not a being who would reside in the RoD, but rather just a creature in the Realm of Light attracted to extreme darkness. Or maybe it was simply that his homeworld was swallowed by darkness, but due to his extreme affinity to it, he survived the destruction, and simply resided at End of the World.

Either way, I want another Chernabog fight.

Good point,a nd same here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back