• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sound of A Woman - And What I Had For A Midnight Snack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

Ah. The sound a woman makes as she sleeps. It was dark, gloomy. I sat on a chair by the bed. Listening. Her slow breaths were calling me, surrounding me. So I joined her, laying behind her back patting her dark hair that shined from the broken shards of the moonlit as it passed through cracks in the broken window. Her body slightly shivered, uncovered by the warm winter blanket. I listened silently.The huffs she made as she was breathing made me smile in delight. Her tender breathings flew through the room with an echoing wave that passed through the room and striking right to the back of my mind. Ah, that night, of all nights.That´s when I CHOKED THE LIVING SOUL OUT OF HER BODY. THE CUTE LITTLE HUFFS TURNED IN A FLINCH OF AN EYE INTO A GRUESOME SYMPHONY AS HER BROKEN TRACHEA RESPONDED TO MY COLD HANDS. And when I did what I did, when it was all over. I chewed on her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back