• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Starfox Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

That was my first Starfox game. I only remember getting the second elemental stone and spirit.

I loved that game. Fox + adventure= fun for me.
You should finish it. It has a sweet battle at the end.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Star Fox Adventures for the Gamecube?

Get the fuck out now. Have you never even seen Lylat Wars? Maybe we don't all think it's the only good one, but it's certainly better than Adventures.

C

Crossroads

∞;4300905 said:
Get the fuck out now. Have you never even seen Lylat Wars? Maybe we don't all think it's the only good one, but it's certainly better than Adventures.

You're a pretty cool person.
I like Star Fox Adventures. Got a problem with that? Too bad.
OMGEE our tastes in videogames differ I better run for my life. gahhh.

:wink:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I loved that game. Fox + adventure= fun for me.
You should finish it. It has a sweet battle at the end.
I beat it 3 years ago, great game. My friend has Assault and I thought it was pretty cool, yet repetitive. Anyway, they need a SF game for Wii, WITH Wii Sports Resort flying controls, or customizable controls.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
∞;4300905 said:

Lylat Wars? you mind explaining? Oh, European title.

these games are great, A Wii one would be awesome. but it needs the same style of gameplay as N64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back