• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Stars Are Shining Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It would probably help if my sig was better (sigh) But I had trouble figuring out how to add depth for it. Then again, I haven't made a sig in AGES.

madammina

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Siggi Stock: Creek in Winter
Siggi Color: Any colors that the artist attributes to the season of Winter.
Siggi Text: "Epiphany"
Artist: I do not mind who takes on this request. I only wish to inform you ahead of time that I won't be wearing this set until Winter comes around here. I already have an Autumn theme, and I'm now preparing myself for Winter... I'm a squirrel! :D >_>;; But what I'm trying to say is: Feel free to place this on the backburner until, like, 3 months from now (I'll be sure to check back in after a time). I do not mean any disrespect, as I said, I'm merely trying to be prepared.
Effects: I am good with anything, as long as the stock isn't completely morphed to something that no one can tell the theme is "Winter".
Size: As you can see in my current sig, I don't mind what size. I only ask that it isn't anything that I would have to put in spoiler tags so as not to stretch the page.
Avatar: Yes (See below, please.)

Avvi Stock: Trail of Frozen Trees
Avvi Text: n/a
Avvi Color: Colors to fit with the "Winter" theme, please.
Size: 100pxx100px

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Siggi Stock: Creek in Winter
Siggi Color: Any colors that the artist attributes to the season of Winter.
Siggi Text: "Epiphany"
Artist: I do not mind who takes on this request. I only wish to inform you ahead of time that I won't be wearing this set until Winter comes around here. I already have an Autumn theme, and I'm now preparing myself for Winter... I'm a squirrel! :D >_>;; But what I'm trying to say is: Feel free to place this on the backburner until, like, 3 months from now (I'll be sure to check back in after a time). I do not mean any disrespect, as I said, I'm merely trying to be prepared.
Effects: I am good with anything, as long as the stock isn't completely morphed to something that no one can tell the theme is "Winter".
Size: As you can see in my current sig, I don't mind what size. I only ask that it isn't anything that I would have to put in spoiler tags so as not to stretch the page.
Avatar: Yes (See below, please.)

Avvi Stock: Trail of Frozen Trees
Avvi Text: n/a
Avvi Color: Colors to fit with the "Winter" theme, please.
Size: 100pxx100px

mmkay then.

madammina

Axelyoyo, remember how I mentioned my laptop was in for repairs? It turns out the whole hard drive is failing. If I can get it fixed I'll do your request, ASAP. If not I'll have to bow out of your request... and this shop. The computers at school don't have GIMP and won't let me download it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back