• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Stars Are Shining Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Okay Mina, I'm back with another request, and this time I'd like it to be friendship-themed! And I should apologize in advance, because this one will have a lot of stock, but I'm hoping it won't be too complicated for you.

Stock: Zack; Ven; Herc; Goofy; Sora; Donald; Axel; Demyx; Roxas

Color: Doesn't matter, although I think I'd like a golden yellow to be the main color

Text: "Three is better than one." (But if there isn't room for any text, I don't mind a sig without it.)

Artist: Madammina

Effects: Yeah, I know there's a lot of stock, but here's what I had in mind: the Z/V/H trio clumped together on the left, the G/S/D trio in the center, and the A/D/R trio on the right. That way, they'll all fit. (Hopefully.) Anything else is up to you!

Size: Whatever meets the size limits for a signature banner on KHI

Avatar: Yes, please! :) (Preferably Demyx, Zack, or Sora)[/QUOTE]

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Got it. I also have Axel Yoyo to do sometime too, when I get a chance to actually sit down and try to do this.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yes and no, because I was planning on requesting something similar for my PSP, but with a few differences:

1) I'd rather that one just be Zack/Ven/Herc.
2) I'd like that one to have a sky-colored, blue and white background, like the Coliseum.
3) I don't want text on the PSP background.

Is that okay? I hope I don't sound too picky and demanding!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i'm around, guys, but suppper busy with school. and i'm grounded. ahaha /not sposed to even be hereeeee

THIS WEEKEND i'll get some done

kkbye~

zachen

Awards
Stock: sig http://anime.prototype27.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/apprivoise1.jpg
avvy http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4479/325113-104281_large.jpg
Colors: I would like for the brightness of the colors to be more apparent
Text: 'Justice'
Effects: could you clear out the background for both images? and for the sig i would like a light red background with a "sharp" (?) feel to it.
Size: for the avvy I just want it to shrink in height and width a little bit and the sig I would love for a 400x150
Artist: anyone

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
HAI GAIZ
I exist :D
I MIGHT be willing to do some requests.... but I'll be very choosy, so if you're dead set on something be wary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back