• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Streets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Alright i'm gonna try something different. Not sure if anyones tried a purely racing themed RP on here but i figured i'd give it a go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Soulbury Island, a growing metropolis in the heartland of America. Shadowed by towering skyscrapers and populated mostly by the youth of the country it has become one of America's high rated cities. However over all the peace and tranquility that surrounds the city lies an exciting inner circle.

Within the warehouses and car parks are underground racing leagues, each showing off the finest collection of cars and illegal street racers America has to offer. Races take place anytime, anywhere. Whether the cops are watching or not, it doesn't matter, that just adds up the excitement.

The cops are trying to put a stop to it, but you've just arrived to join in and possibly take over the town in your own colors. Welcome to Soulbury, enjoy your stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright usual rules apply with a few exceptions:
No god almighty cars, we all start off small. (Think Need for Speed and you might understand)
Please be literate.
Put "best lap time" at the bottom of your template to show you've read the rules
Have fun
Try to stick to the rules please

Template:

Name/Nickname (If you have one):
Age: (Remember you have to be old enough to have a drivers license)
Personality:
Driving Stlye: (Aggressive, speed over handling, etc etc.)
Car:
Car appearence:
Bio:

I'll post mine up in a bit if people join. Hopefully

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name/Nickname: Lucas Greene
Character appearence:wait a sec
Personality: Calm, Confident, Charming
Driving Stlye: Drift
Car: BMW M3
Car appearence:click
Bio: He has been into racing since he was a child. THe fact that his dad owned a auto customs shop didn't exactly help either. He had already known how to drive by age 10. On his 16th birthday he recieved his first car, a BMW M3. He has since customised it to his liking and began racing.

best lap time

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Thanks for joing guys. Hopefully a few more will join and then we'll start.

Name/Nickname: James Ashcroft

Character appearence: http://www.sykografix.com/articles/article16/rotj-terry.jpg
Personality: Calm and determined. However he cn be so determined that he'll forget about everything else around him at times.
Driving Stlye: Sprint
Car: Golf GTI
Car appearence: Basic black with two white flame vinyls on the sides.

Bio: James grew up in aneighbourhood which loved its inderground racing. When he was young he joined a group who took him in as their own. They took him to watch the races and eventually accepted him as one of the "family".

After turning 18 he quickly passed his driving test and took the area by storm in his car. After beating everythng there was he took off for Soulbury island where he hopes he can win everything there is there aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back