• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Strongest Org Member!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
<-- Defender of Marluxcia

Your correct about the Marluxcia being stronger then Xemnas.

Ha ha ha! you are sooooo funny,Marluxcia is one..stronger the Xemnes. Those ''Stupid flowers'' you call is his element ''Nature'' which literally means ''Life'' Marluxcia has out of all the ORG XII elements has the best one. Life is better then ''darkness'' cause Marluxcia will literally just take your life in a blink of an eye if he use his element to 100 %

The dude that covers himselfs with spears...thats crap! it has already been proven Marluxcia is gonna be the STRONGEST BOSS in final mix. OWNED Xaldin!!

Whoa!!!! You lost me when you said '' Xemnas was stronger from 2-12'', let me correct you on that XD

Xemnas was stronger from 2-10

Marluxcia....will own him without to much trouble,Roxas was a playable character so you cant really say he was the strongest. But then again the nature element vs the power of the keyblade would be a very good match (that is if no one plays as Roxas).

Nope,its Marluxia ^__^

Lol Xemnas was not that hard in KH: Final mix he only had freaking energy sabers as hands. But you are wrong when it comes to Xemnas being the hardest boos,Marluxcia is harder and the strongest out off all the order members. Xemnas keeps whining about ''Kingdom hearts..Open and make me eternal'' rather unlike Xemnas,Marluxcia found a stronger more powerful weapon then KH which was the keyblade itself ^__^

No he was not made easy cause he was the main plot boss,he should have been more harder then Marluxcia in CoM. Now i'm looking forward to fighting him again sense now he is THE STRONGEST BOSS IN KH2 FINAL MIX!! :D

And....that compares to Marluxcia ''Life'' elements how?

Lol Numbers mean nothing,Xemnas was not fit to be leader to begin with. Marluxcia even wanted to fight him when he was done taking over Sora. Sure he failed but he went out to have the most original plot plan ever. And no your wrong about this

Marluxcia did not fear Xemnas like all the other ORG members,Marluxcia could have won Xemnas. The reason he wanted the power of the keyblade (namely Sora) was because Xemnas need the keyblade to have more hearts to open his little KH. No Marluxcia refuses to be Xemnas lapdog,he would have fought him with or without Sora and won.

according to gameplay, marluxia is tougher than xemnas, but in story line...no.

sora (by himself) beat marluxia (final form), however xemnas was killing sora and was about to kill sora if riku didn't have to come and save him. so how can marluxia beat xemnas?

you say marluxia wasn't afraid of xemnas right? do you think xemnas is afraid of marluxia? hell no.

yes, marluxia one of the more powerful members, and ranking does not determine strength. however, you can't be the leader of an organization if you don't have power and gain the support of the other nobodies. there is a reason why xemnas is the leader, he is the strongest.

gameplay: marluxia>xemnas
story: xemnas>marluxia

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
according to gameplay, marluxia is tougher than xemnas, but in story line...no.

sora (by himself) beat marluxia (final form), however xemnas was killing sora and was about to kill sora if riku didn't have to come and save him. so how can marluxia beat xemnas?

you say marluxia wasn't afraid of xemnas right? do you think xemnas is afraid of marluxia? hell no.

yes, marluxia one of the more powerful members, and ranking does not determine strength. however, you can't be the leader of an organization if you don't have power and gain the support of the other nobodies. there is a reason why xemnas is the leader, he is the strongest.

gameplay: marluxia>xemnas
story: xemnas>marluxia

You can't really say Sora beat Marluxcia in final form cause one,He was a playable character being control by a player,Sora may be the main character but Marluxcia if he were to master the nature element could have taken Sora no problem at the time. Marluxcia at the time did not master his nature element due to the FACT that he was still one of the new members,now think about it if Marluxcia could only control about maybe 50 % if i presume he would master the other 50 % in KH 2 while Sora was sleeping...o god would he kik ass T.T

Storyline Marluxcia was indeed stronger then Xemnas,if at the time Sora didn't take his life (thanks to the player) but should at least let him live till KH 2. Marluxcia would have by then master his nature element. I never said xemnas was afraid of his order members but was afraid they would betray him and Marluxcia was one of those members. Its true Xemnas may control the most nobody but Marluxcia holds the greater element,100 % of nature element means you can control life itself.

Not only that Marluxcia found something stronger then KH the KEYBLADE,not gay KH that every order member wasted there very lives to obtain but Marluxcia cause he knew the keyblade is the true weapon of power then KH. This was a true leader,not another idiot who would try to open KH hearts AGAIN and only to meet failure..AGAIN.

And you cant really say that Xemnas is stronger then Marluxcia cause proven in KH2 FM Marluxcia will be the hardest boss. Sepiroth is stronger then Xenmas then Marluxcia stronger then sepiroth. <-- there no room to argue on that

I also think everyone in XII is gay... o.o

But marluxcia was the only one to get the female attention and respect *woot for Pimp Marluxcia ^_^*

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
nope i still say demyx since he can make other people automatically lose if they can't destroy all the water clones. and all the other organization members usually take it nice and slow in the beggininig of a fight. yeah automatic win for demyx.

ps. im half kidding about what im saying, dont actually take my words for real saying that demyx would win. it's probably impossible. but i always cheer for the underdogs. and demyx is just awesome so there.

pss. lol demyx doing a jedi fight with xemnas would be kinda funny though.

Sora'sOtherSide

I'm gonna say Roxas for now. But I'm gonna have to see if Zexion is as strong when we get to fight him.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
You can't really say Sora beat Marluxcia in final form cause one,He was a playable character being control by a player,Sora may be the main character but Marluxcia if he were to master the nature element could have taken Sora no problem at the time. Marluxcia at the time did not master his nature element due to the FACT that he was still one of the new members,now think about it if Marluxcia could only control about maybe 50 % if i presume he would master the other 50 % in KH 2 while Sora was sleeping...o god would he kik ass T.T

Storyline Marluxcia was indeed stronger then Xemnas,if at the time Sora didn't take his life (thanks to the player) but should at least let him live till KH 2. Marluxcia would have by then master his nature element. I never said xemnas was afraid of his order members but was afraid they would betray him and Marluxcia was one of those members. Its true Xemnas may control the most nobody but Marluxcia holds the greater element,100 % of nature element means you can control life itself.

Not only that Marluxcia found something stronger then KH the KEYBLADE,not gay KH that every order member wasted there very lives to obtain but Marluxcia cause he knew the keyblade is the true weapon of power then KH. This was a true leader,not another idiot who would try to open KH hearts AGAIN and only to meet failure..AGAIN.

And you cant really say that Xemnas is stronger then Marluxcia cause proven in KH2 FM Marluxcia will be the hardest boss. Sepiroth is stronger then Xenmas then Marluxcia stronger then sepiroth. <-- there no room to argue on that

I also think everyone in XII is gay... o.o

But marluxcia was the only one to get the female attention and respect *woot for Pimp Marluxcia ^_^*

i don't think its fair to say that marluxia is stronger than sora because a real person is controlling sora. according to the storyline, sora defeats marluxia not because you are controlling him, but thats how the story goes. sora>marluxia

yeah, marluxia was one of the newer members of the organization, but does this really show that he only developed 50% of his own power? i really don't think that waiting for sora's awakening would have made him any stronger? i really don't think that org member train necessarily, i think that they are just created with that sort of power, and that's as much as they're going to get.

you say marluxia controls nature and that he could control life itself, but let me remind you that nobodies are not living, so they are unaffected by this destroying nature or whatever.

marluxia wanted to use sora to use his keyblade against xemnas and to defeat him. however, xemnas is already stronger than the keyblade wielder (sora), and we see this when xemnas is slowly but surely decreasing sora's life and riku had to come save sora so xemnas wouldn't have killed him. marluxia would've gone after KH anyways because the point of the organization was to regain their hearts, which KH had. the only reason xemnas was defeated was because he had to take on two keyblade wielders (sora and riku) who were constantly helping each other out, and he almost won. if marluxia couldn't even take out one keyblade wielder, how is expected to take on two like xemnas did?

ok, i guess we are going back to gameplay. i have no doubt in my mind that marluxia will be stronger than xemnas in kh2:fm, but that's because all of those ppl who complained that sephiroth was too weak, so the ppl making fm added those org members so that the gamers have a harder time. marluxia will stronger than xemnas in gameplay, but not according to the actual story.

i have nothing against marluxia, and i think he is one of the strongest org members, but i still think that xemnas has this down.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Umm ya do realize Sora never defeated Marluxia he locked him away in the room of CoM...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E2prqwtrTyE
From the gamescript of CoM

And while it did take both Riku and Sora to defeat xemnas, no one ever officially beat Marluxia...

umm....what i saw was marluxia being destroyed, and then sora left the room. even if sora never truly killed marluxia, he still beat him in battle, which is something that sora could not have done against xemnas

here, watch this video 3 minutes and 43 seconds in, and you will see xemnas pwning sora.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9auiGcNJECk

Last edited:

OmegaRaptor

but they aren't asking which org member u like the best or which one had the best battle but who was stronger based on storyline. for example xaldin would probably be the strongest member because he was the hardest boss battle but he isn't because xemnas is strongest based on storyline.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
but they aren't asking which org member u like the best or which one had the best battle but who was stronger based on storyline. for example xaldin would probably be the strongest member because he was the hardest boss battle but he isn't because xemnas is strongest based on storyline.

lol i don't think you can change her mind, its fangirlism (assuming thats a real word) talking:toungesmile:

Cid Highwind

The Captain

nice, another person who understands. about a couple hundred to go!

T

the loose moose

lol
if sora and riku just went crazy and started to kill all the org members i think
axel or larxene would be the first to go
the last would prolly be xemnas
so i guess xemnas is the strongest

A.J.

Banned
I'm Gonna Have To Go With Axel, If Roxas Hadn't Used 2 keyblade's We Would've Lost.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I WOULD like to say either Marluxia or Axel, but we need to face the facts. Xemnas would win. That's why he is the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back