• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suffering in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

:( The poor peoples of Europe are going to have to wait longer for their KHII's...
:D But at least we Americans get ours in 22 days!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes, I feel very sorry for them, they deserve to have the game at the same time.......what is the big hold up anyway, I thought they would be both the same..........

#3 Xaldin

.:Roxas:. said:
Europe: yay we get it in 7 months!
America: well we get in in 22 days
Europe: T-T
America: Yaaaaaaaaay America is the second best country in the world

My god... :eek: Europe will have a hard time when we get ours... i hope they don't declare war on japan to speed up the process...

Aros123

thoses poor, poor peple, i feel so sorry for them,:( my condolenses.:(

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes, a moment of silence for Europe......................................................................
..............................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................

Riku_123

Dude you know what F that Im buying 2 copies of KH2 and gonna ship one to a european on this site if i can.................................... ...................................... ................................ .......................

Ice_Key55

yeah but i think that they have a different form of PS2 software so it might not work on their systems

#3 Xaldin

Soul_Fire said:
they'll survive...its not like they cant like buy a copy from ebay or something right?

Let us organize a rescue opperation to save Europe, 7 long months of bordem.

For the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and Finland.

NO FRANCE!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRENCH!!!:mad:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They could get one of those things that lets you play American Games on European PS2's.

Ice_Key55

I think that they have different software for their PS2s so they have to re-write it or something for their systems

Ice_Key55

sorry for the double post... computer freaked on me, thought it didnt work the first time

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I guess I do feel a little bit bad for them but good thing I live in America. (Says the Pleadge of Alligence while facing the Flag)

Riku_123

#3 Xaldin said:
Let us organize a rescue opperation to save Europe, 7 long months of bordem.

For the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and Finland.

NO FRANCE!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRENCH!!!:mad:

yeah forget France XP lol

wtholyf

yes, I feel very sorry for them, they deserve to have the game at the same time.......what is the big hold up anyway, I thought they would be both the same..........

Sigh, it appears I will have to explain this again, first off the UK and US version are NOT the same, and now, here's why it's gonna take them a long time....

The reason they need all that time, is because they need to convert the game from the NTSC signal, to the PAL signal (because only the US and Japan have NTSC signal tvs). Infact this can be done in about 30min (for the factories it's probably alot less) per game disc. However they probably have a couple of million discs to convert so it would take awhile, but, if you live in the UK or anywhere else where you have a PAL tv and PAL playstation 2. Heres what you can do to get your Kingdom Hearts game in March. 1. Buy the US Kingdom Hearts 2 (NTSC format) next buy the Magic Slide kit, a great program made to load your backups (it's important to make back ups so that you can play them instead and have your orignal game unsctrached so that in your later years the game is worth ALOT). Once you have purchased those two items (50 bucks for KH2 and 30 bucks for Magic Slide kit so 80 bucks in all {remember though, you can use Magic Slide Kit to back up all your games and have your orignal in MINT condition so that when you are old you can sell for a big payoff, note: when you do sell the game you must get rid of the backup}). Go to google and type in, "Backup Ps2 games" you should find some excellent tutorials on how to backup the PS2 game. Once you have a backup put the orignal game into its box and leave it there for the rest of your life letting it gain economical value. Now then once it is aside, Go to google and type in "Convert NTSC to PAL" you should find some excellent tutorials on converting the NTSC signal into the PAL signal. Once you have converted your game, boot it up with Magic Slide, and enjoy! Also if you want to import the US kh2, go to Ebay, people will offer free shipping but charge you about 50-55 dollars for the product. Once you have all the materials the process of making the backup and converting NTSC to PAL should take anywhere between 1.5hrs-4hrs. (note: if you live in the US and you wish to sell your games do not keep the backup as that is not entirely legal, play safe and be smart, and most importantly have fun!)

and also

you need to factor in the time it takes for them to convert all the games into pal (thas about more then 3mil games at least, a person at home can convert one game disc), then package it into its case, set the cases up with manuals, put coverage (tape, plastic) over the case. And then finally package it all into boxes and Ship to Uk factories so that they can all go disturbute them to local porpriters. Also they probably will start this process after waiting 2-3 weeks after US sales have started. That way they can see A. how many sales were there were, and B. using that number using a ratio of past US to UK sales, they will know roughly how many games they need to convert and Ship (my guess is at least more then 3mil).

Ice_Key55

poor Europe... still its good advertising, because people really are crazy to get the game now. How much would you pay now if u could by the game right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back