• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suffering in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
unknown_boy said:
Gothic society anyone?

LMFAO. Im going to use my camcorder to record my whole adventure in the game then post it to ease some of your pain. But as I see it waiting another 7 months isnt worth it for me I would just spoil myself now.

helios

Bronze Member
^_^ why allo there SS where have you been I havent seen you in awhile. You are afully lucky I hope you know that you shouldnt tell anyone that plays KH that you're going to have it they may come over your house everyday bugging you to play it.

helios

Bronze Member
Sora's Shadow said:
i'll just lock my self in my room with a gun then and stop all my crazy stalkers. And if anyones gonna ask me how i'm getting it for free i'm not saying

Ill fly to England myself just to pistol whip a couple of people that try to interfere with your gaming alright.

Twilight power

It Isnt 7 Months Wait!

It Hasnt Even Been Confirmed

Its Just Some Stupid Magazine That Gets Things Wrong

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight power said:
It Isnt 7 Months Wait!

It Hasnt Even Been Confirmed

Its Just Some Stupid Magazine That Gets Things Wrong
What he said. I must be the craziest user on this forum who is apparently going insane because there is no European release date. But all I can do until the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 is to do some role-playing on the forums and finish all the PS2 games I have so far (which I will be finally able to do since my dad got back from the Caribbean on Tuesday/Wednesday ...) and meh ... that will keep me busy.

What else will keep me busy? My exams are in 50 days! I got a letter today from school and they soooooo just wanna blend it in. Anyone who blends it in that Europe gets KH2 late (not last, we will get it next with Australia), then I will pwn your fricking ass. Good day to you all.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
skilled keyblada said:
europe and australia a.k.a where i have too suffer has 2 wait..........7 MONTHS I SWEAR NEXT TIME I SEE A JAPANESE GUY IN ANGER ILL SCREAM OUT U STUPID (CENSOR) GO BAK THERE AND TELL UR (CNSOR) TO GET A MOVE ON WITH THOS PAL (CENSOR) GAMES PUTTING US THROUGH TIS U FOOL............. well thats what i would do except im importing and for the fools who dont....... u have issues.
Eh... right...

I think you're the one with the issues. Good luck. You'll need it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, Twilight power is right. It better not to be laughing in our faces that we have to wait a bit longer than you Americans. As for my GCSEs, I am going to start next week to do an hour every night, half an hour each for two subjects.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
god bless swap magic :) ... you may think whats the point in getting swap magic and shiz for just KH2 but im gunna be gettin other games to so it will be worth it ... (FFVII : DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back