• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suffering in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Phew! I'm not going insane now, even though we're suffering in Europe. I have a dream! That Europeans and the rest of the world will plot to take over the forums and use it to spam.

Lol, kidding. But we're still suffering.

[-JF-]

Each day waiting for KH2 is like eternity here in Europe, but ill try and engulf myself with KH2-movies and screenshots so i wont go completely crazy.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[-JF-] said:
Each day waiting for KH2 is like eternity here in Europe, but ill try and engulf myself with KH2-movies and screenshots so i wont go completely crazy.
I would do so, but posting in here and in role-playing is why I come to the forums. It's only been a year of waiting here because I took my time playing KH. I'm thinking of playing it this weekend.

P

Puppet Master

*GASP* Time to declare war against Japan *Writes japan on the "To nuke to hell list" next to Spain* >D

wtholyf

Sigh guys using Swap magic and having the game won't work at all. I know this guys. The game is in NTSC it's true swap mgic allows you to boot back up games, but do any of you here actually understand how it works? Swap Magic has a quite simple design. The reason the program is made like that, is for one purpose. Skipping the legal protection, whenever a game is booted the first thing is checked is the legal protection. And thats checked the MINUTE you push the blue button on your ps2 and put the game in. If your game has no legal protection, or a backup, you can not play the game. That's why with swap magic when you "swap" the games, you don't reset the PS2 and by doing that you have fooled the Ps2. That's the true art of Swap Magic. HOWEVER you are pre-ording the ENGLISH NTSC VERSION THERE IS NO ENGLISH PAL VERSION. I don't care how good your tricks are with swap magic or chipping your ps2. It's a 2 way deal. You are all forgetting, the game won't run properly because of your TV SCREENS! YOUR TV's ARE PAL the game won't run properly it will be in black and white it won't work. I KNOW IT WON'T WORK I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. Unless you have an NTSC tv or a NTSC to PAL box. Your tv won't run the game no matter what you do with the ps2. The only way to get it to run, is to convert the game from NTSC to PAL. NO ENGLISH PAL VERSION CURRENTLY EXISTS! Sorry for the big posting I keep on saying this but people aren't getting the point. I get tons of replies but i can't answer them all as fast and confusion happens and I get replies like "you idiot just use Swap Magic." I use swap magic and more don't call me an idiot. your the idiot if you just use swap because it will be a waste of money

Last edited:

[-JF-]

What a long post. :)
So if you,re right that Swap Magic really wont work to switch the imported game from NTSC to PAL, it would really suck and we Europeans would have to suffer for as long as it takes for KH2 to get in this damned nation.
I feel a spontaneous sense of depression coming up.

helios

Bronze Member
EVIL KUPO!!! said:
*GASP* Time to declare war against Japan *Writes japan on the "To nuke to hell list" next to Spain* >D

LMFAO. Is it that serious guys and there is only one solution that I can think of move to America in the next two weeks.

wtholyf

Sigh guys using Swap magic and having the game won't work at all. I know this guys. The game is in NTSC it's true swap mgic allows you to boot back up games, but do any of you here actually understand how it works? Swap Magic has a quite simple design. The reason the program is made like that, is for one purpose. Skipping the legal protection, whenever a game is booted the first thing is checked is the legal protection. And thats checked the MINUTE you push the blue button on your ps2 and put the game in. If your game has no legal protection, or a backup, you can not play the game. That's why with swap magic when you "swap" the games, you don't reset the PS2 and by doing that you have fooled the Ps2. That's the true art of Swap Magic. HOWEVER you are pre-ording the ENGLISH NTSC VERSION THERE IS NO ENGLISH PAL VERSION. I don't care how good your tricks are with swap magic or chipping your ps2. It's a 2 way deal. You are all forgetting, the game won't run properly because of your TV SCREENS! YOUR TV's ARE PAL the game won't run properly it will be in black and white it won't work. I KNOW IT WON'T WORK I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. Unless you have an NTSC tv or a NTSC to PAL box. Your tv won't run the game no matter what you do with the ps2. The only way to get it to run, is to convert the game from NTSC to PAL. NO ENGLISH PAL VERSION CURRENTLY EXISTS! Sorry for the big posting I keep on saying this but people aren't getting the point. I get tons of replies but i can't answer them all as fast and confusion happens and I get replies like "you idiot just use Swap Magic." I use swap magic and more don't call me an idiot. your the idiot if you just use swap because it will be a waste of money

Well JF, there is a hope. I have posted a thread where I gave 9 steps for you to have Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28th. There is a way. And it does require Swap Magic. But it also requires taking your game and converting it into PAL. Which is quite simple but a tedious process. click here for the steps. Unfrotunatly i posted only twice in that thread, the beginning and the end. lol but ya. You can convert the game. lol if you think that post was long, you have seen very litle so far

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why not just wait for the game like I am? I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but the tension just kills me every single day. You really think it's easy for Europeans when there's thousands of Americans who keep saying March 28th/29th everyday. It's not easy.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
EVIL KUPO!!! said:

we already did that and look happened. We dont wont to make them even madder.

[-JF-]

AngelofDestiny said:
Why not just wait for the game like I am? I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but the tension just kills me every single day. You really think it's easy for Europeans when there's thousands of Americans who keep saying March 28th/29th everyday. It's not easy.

Guess i,ll let you know, i,m a very impatient person :p
And why do i keep thinking you look like Kelly Clarkson irl? (must be your sig)

ELF

:( NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHH EH AHHHHHH !!!! WHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!! WWWHHHYYY!! DO YOU TORMENT ME!!! :(

(cries quietly)

Aw well, I'll just have to be excited about "DAXTER" for now!

P.S. I'm putting on my new sig, tell me what you think, I only have paint!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
wtholyf said:

im not gunna listen to you wtholyf because at the end of the day i wont believe you when you are the only person who has said that swap magic wont work and ive asked alot of ppl who have it and they say its fine and will work ... soooo (not tying to call you an idiot like)

so like Xell i will hug and kiss teh swap magic also :D

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yesh agreed :) ban them all ... but then again maybe we shudnt wish ban on peepz cuz we might gets banned lol so are you gunna be importing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back