• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suffering in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

the best thing to use is the slide card and swap magic.

cheap
works
and everyone uses it :p

RiseAgainst

Ice_Key55 said:
poor Europe... still its good advertising, because people really are crazy to get the game now. How much would you pay now if u could by the game right now?
I would pay up to 300 dollars

Sora_aroS

wait isnt it all in the same language..so just import it..if u got 300 dollars 2 be throwin at KH2 then get it from us in 22 days

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I feel sorry for Europe.(Except France!!!) But think of it this way. This is payback for starting WWI and WWII. No offince. But in a way, it is. I fell sorry for you all, of course not France though...

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
monkeybutt said:
They could get one of those things that lets you play American Games on European PS2's.
Wouldnt you have to get an Action Replay or an American PS2 to do that? And thats at least $30.
Then agian the Europeans can just apparate here...

sora510

I hate how people complain about the wait of a game. Just think about how much later Europe gets games. NA is the lucky ones. My condolenses go out to Europe

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
oh shizzit! i'm gonna move back to chicago and 7 months is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllly long time D:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
#3 Xaldin said:
Let us organize a rescue opperation to save Europe, 7 long months of bordem.

For the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and Finland.

NO FRANCE!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRENCH!!!:mad:
What about Belgium? What about Netherlands? What about Denmark? What about Austria? What about Luxembourg? Etc...

If you wanna name all the EU countries, actually do it...:rolleyes:

Me as EU, Im sad I have to wait, but I have known it from the start. I have said it constantly, and any EU that didnt listen. Foolish and your own fault.

Spooky Bahamut

In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trig
Website
www.freewebs.com
#3 Xaldin said:
Let us organize a rescue opperation to save Europe, 7 long months of bordem.

For the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and Finland.

NO FRANCE!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRENCH!!!:mad:

You sad, sad little man...why do you Americans hate the French?. Most people in America don't know that there aren't states in other countries!

skilled keyblada

europe and australia a.k.a where i have too suffer has 2 wait..........7 MONTHS I SWEAR NEXT TIME I SEE A JAPANESE GUY IN ANGER ILL SCREAM OUT U STUPID (CENSOR) GO BAK THERE AND TELL UR (CNSOR) TO GET A MOVE ON WITH THOS PAL (CENSOR) GAMES PUTTING US THROUGH TIS U FOOL............. well thats what i would do except im importing and for the fools who dont....... u have issues.

helios

Bronze Member
I like the french. And I still laugh at the mifortune that has been brought apon Europe I fell your pain if I was in your shoes I'd be depressed everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back