• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sun Was Always In Her Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
splashsigv3.png

V1

splashsig.png

V2

cnc pureezz.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You've done a pretty nice job of this actually.

I'd say v2 for the fact that the clipping mask helps take away all the negative space... I think some places are oversharpened in contrast to the stock, mainly the left side. It really doesn't fit all that well. But otherwise, :awesome:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Did you do something to her arm? Cause it looks incredibly skinny. Also, I feel as though no one should try imitating Kaz's style, it just doesnt work :/ I mean, you didnt fail completely, but you also didn't achieve what you were going for. I could be wrong, thats just how it seems to me. All in all, it isnt a bad tag, the colors could be a little less monotone and spice up the saturation a bit.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Eh, it all seems quite random to me. The thing that's bugging me most is the flow, there's no consistency. The effects are all over the place and aren't very well integrated. Your use of sharpening also needs work, it's over-sharpened in some places and not sharp enough in others.

@42! I thought the arm was really skinny too, haha.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Actually, i didn't sharpen the whole thing even once :p and her arm is actually like that xD idk why...

but yeah, this was my first attempt at a Kaz-style tag, so i wasn't expecting anything too big from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back