• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Superior is.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercallo

During Riku's game in CoM, after you defeat Ansem, you see a cutscene with some dialouge that showed Zezion telling Vexen and Lexaeus that she/he picked up 2 scents in the castle's basement. 1) belonged to quote "a very convincing double" of Malifasent, and the other to quote"very similar to the Superior's"

Ok the events leading up to this this scene are as follows: Riku works his way through Hollow Bastion, kills malifecent, then kills Ansem. SO...that means that means that the 2nd scent belonged to a) Riku, who was once possesed by ansem, or b) Ansem HIMSELF!!!

the point is...ansem is the superior

nothingness

hey wait, maybe when ansem lost his heart and his shell was created (diz), diz thought of ansem as the original or a leader even though ansem dissapeared. and diz found others that were like him and they made an oranization and they made ansem the superior

XIII Order

I honestly think noone gives the Egnimatic Man enough credit. I think he is the real Master behind it all. (I even believe he is a dark side of Sora.). Think about it they keep him unrevealed, so he has got to be one of the most important people!

adventchildkiori

Well ive seen alot of topics like this before but never really actually read one till now (im being honest here) but It COULD BE Ansem, I mean once a person becomes complete again there other side isnt walking around anymore, So Diz trys to distroy Ansem so he can stay incomplete.

Thats just a random theory of my and I know someone is going to flame about it.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
adventchildkiori said:
Well ive seen alot of topics like this before but never really actually read one till now (im being honest here) but It COULD BE Ansem, I mean once a person becomes complete again there other side isnt walking around anymore, So Diz trys to distroy Ansem so he can stay incomplete.

Thats just a random theory of my and I know someone is going to flame about it.
why would you want to stay as a nobody but ansem wasnt the superior his discarded shell(DiZ?) was referred to as the superior he smells like Riku for 2 reasons because they smell like ansem but less darker and evil

adventchildkiori

RikuHeroOfDark said:
why would you want to stay as a nobody but ansem wasnt the superior his discarded shell(DiZ?) was referred to as the superior he smells like Riku for 2 reasons because they smell like ansem but less darker and evil

It wouldnt make sense for Diz to be superior, he wants to destroy the 13th Order.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
adventchildkiori said:
It wouldnt make sense for Diz to be superior, he wants to destroy the 13th Order.
yes it would if you were a leader and more than half your team (or whatever it may be) was to betray you and the remainder of your crew, team, whatever can be possibly betraying or about to betray you wouldnt you try to kill or get rid of them

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is just my opinion, but I think that DiZ is Ansem's good half (The Wise King part that every one respected) and is trying to destroy the 13th Order in order to stop his evil half and regain his place at the throne. The part about DiZ trying to destroy Ansem to stay free of the dark king's presense also makes sense. It kind of reminds me of the episodes of Inuyasha where Naraku shed off his human half (Onigumo) and tries to absorb him to regain Onigumo's strength while ridding the human part. Or something like that. Does anyone remember that?

Legato_Blue

it wasnt really ansem it was diz posing as ansem.................................................................................................................................................................................................

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Both DiZ and Ansem appeared as ansem in CoM if that makes sense but riku sensed when it was DiZ and drew back his soul eater and when he sensed ansem(because his scent is way darker and eviler than DiZ) he drew out his soul eater

adventchildkiori

RikuHeroOfDark said:
yes it would if you were a leader and more than half your team (or whatever it may be) was to betray you and the remainder of your crew, team, whatever can be possibly betraying or about to betray you wouldnt you try to kill or get rid of them

That can work too but it can be any way at this point, no one is right or wrong here right now. Till the game or just more info. we just have to life off the official information given so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back