• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Superior is.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

XIII Order said:
I honestly think noone gives the Egnimatic Man enough credit. I think he is the real Master behind it all. (I even believe he is a dark side of Sora.). Think about it they keep him unrevealed, so he has got to be one of the most important people!

I definantly have to agree and the same laso goes for Riku,I mean all we know is that Riku is going to be in DeepDive City.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Well dont you guys remember the scene in CoM, when Vexen explains to Zexion the reason that he mistook Riku's scent for the Superior, is because Riku was "half dark" or wore the darkness like the Superior does. They give no indication who the Superior is.. I for one believe that the Enigmatic Man is the Superior and Ansems true Shell.

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
KH Vandread said:
This is just my opinion, but I think that DiZ is Ansem's good half (The Wise King part that every one respected) and is trying to destroy the 13th Order in order to stop his evil half and regain his place at the throne. The part about DiZ trying to destroy Ansem to stay free of the dark king's presense also makes sense. It kind of reminds me of the episodes of Inuyasha where Naraku shed off his human half (Onigumo) and tries to absorb him to regain Onigumo's strength while ridding the human part. Or something like that. Does anyone remember that?

I agree with this maybe Diz is trying to keep Ansem from regaining his power and it explains why he brought Riku to the castle so he could make Riku see that he can over power the darkness of Ansem in his heart.
The only thing I don't get is the Inuyasha thing. (I don't watch that show.)

nothingness

well the inuyasha part made sense kinda. anyways ya diz is trying to make riku use the darkness for himself not ansem. diz did/doing that cause he wants the org destroyed. diz is doing that to BHK as well

hudson

Enigmatic Man all the way.
Why? Because not much is known of him yet, and the truly mysterious ones (like Axel) are usually the ones who drastically affect the plot big time.
Although the evidence for this is minimal, there is almost just as little or no evidence to suggest that DiZ could be the superior. The fact that DiZ wants to destroy the organization is more than enough rebuttal for the argument that DiZ could be the Superior.
Of course, we can all receive a small reality check and realize that all of this is unconfirmed information; therefore nothing that we speculate will hold much value until the game comes out.
So be patient! It'll be damn good, haha

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
the superior is

YOUR MOM LOL

but really i think that t is diz and/or em...(ematic man lol misppelled LOL)

ansem is the superior eh? why did it say "it felt like ansem in hb"

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well dont you guys remember the scene in CoM, when Vexen explains to Zexion the reason that he mistook Riku's scent for the Superior, is because Riku was "half dark" or wore the darkness like the Superior does. They give no indication who the Superior is.. I for one believe that the Enigmatic Man is the Superior and Ansems true Shell.

Good job, you just contradicted yourself >_>

Ansem is completely, and fully Darkness... and he is darkness, adn the darkness is him.

The Superior, as stated by Vexen, is only half dark, which means that Ansem can't be this, because Ansem is full darkness, and doesn't ahev a shred of light in him.

Another reason why Ansem is not the Superior, is because Vexen refer's to the Superior as "He is not the Ansem you know. He is Ansem, and He is not Ansem"...

Something seem off there? How can Ansem be Ansem, and not Ansem? It's impossible...

There is no way that Ansem is the Superior of the Organization.

Same goes for EM. Tell me how the EM is "Ansem, and not Ansem"?

Diz is Ansem's shell, which makes him Ansem, and not Ansem, at the same time.

zerokool

How are u sure that Ansem wasn't or is the siperior and the nobody never reveales himself. He never takes of his hood, and what about the bandaged nobody. How do these tie in? Ansem is still alive and he's hiding himself waiting for the time to strike.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The bandaged Nobody is Diz, reject >_>

And my reasons for showing that Ansem is not the superior are shown in my last post.

Hartoresu

zerokool said:
How are u sure that Ansem wasn't or is the siperior and the nobody never reveales himself. He never takes of his hood, and what about the bandaged nobody. How do these tie in? Ansem is still alive and he's hiding himself waiting for the time to strike.

Me: Okay, I'll tell you...[zerokool leans in close] Do you know...Themuffinman?

zerokool: Themuffinman?

Me: Themuffinman

zerokool: Yes, I know Themuffinman. Who lives on Drury Lane?

Me: Well he's the other side of Themuffinman

zerokool: Themuffinman?

Me: THEMUFFINMAN!!!

zerokool: The other side of Themuffinman..

Me: The one that said you got flamed biz-zitch

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Themuffinman said:
Good job, you just contradicted yourself >_>

Ansem is completely, and fully Darkness... and he is darkness, adn the darkness is him.

The Superior, as stated by Vexen, is only half dark, which means that Ansem can't be this, because Ansem is full darkness, and doesn't ahev a shred of light in him.

Another reason why Ansem is not the Superior, is because Vexen refer's to the Superior as "He is not the Ansem you know. He is Ansem, and He is not Ansem"...

Something seem off there? How can Ansem be Ansem, and not Ansem? It's impossible...

There is no way that Ansem is the Superior of the Organization.

Same goes for EM. Tell me how the EM is "Ansem, and not Ansem"?

Diz is Ansem's shell, which makes him Ansem, and not Ansem, at the same time.

My good sir. I never said that Ansem was the Superior... I strongly disagree that he is.. Its impossible frankly. No proof that DiZ is Ansems' shell. I think the Enigmatic Man is Ansem's shell. How can Enigmatic Man be Ansem and Not Be Ansem?? Well.. Because he is a shell of Ansem. One who begrudges light and darkness. No matter how full of dark Ansem is/was, his shell is still in twilight like Vexen says. "He walks the path of Twilight inbetween, as do I..." So I did not contradict myself... You should no in all your prestige, that a shell/nobodly is inbetween light and darkness(half dark fits into that category)... Im just guessing, only really strong people wear it differently. "Ive never seen anyone where darkness like that!" How did you find me in the light!?...Zexion says that about Riku. Obviously, the Superior is very skilled in they way he uses his light and darkness.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OKay then, I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that Ansem was The Superior...

But tell me something...

If Diz is not Ansem's shell...then why does Diz have the same:

Skin Tone as Ansem
Eye's as Ansem
Overall facial features as Ansem
And the same Voice as Ansem?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Good question...It would be too obvious to figure out that DiZ was Ansem's shell based on the facts that you just listed. I think that DiZ is to Ansem as BHK is to Sora. You follow me? I mean.. I dont see DiZ being the Superior, and because of that, I think that the Shell of Ansem is the Enigmatic Man. I mean.. DiZ could well be the shell... but it just not my best bet.

supercallo

ok....read the first post again, i didnt specify as clearly as i shouldve.....before riku fights ansem, riku is being confronted by diz (remember, this is gba so when they talk, their face appears along with what they are saying) when diz talks, his face is shadowed like a silhouette, but you can still tell because of the bandages that is diz. then diz's silhouette face eventually changes into a full color picture of ansem and thats when ansem himself appears. so it could be ansem or diz that zexion is referring to haveing the same scent as the superior; which would make either diz or ansem the superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back