• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Superior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the Superior?

• Ansem

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • DIZ

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • EM

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
tHe Superior is the leader of the org. DiZ is not in the org, so it aint him, my personal opinion is GEU (although he is not a nobody)...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
For the final time DiZ is not in the org. Superior = Leader of org. DiZ= not org.

People, please do some research b4 posting...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
DiZ's true intentions are to destroy the Order, and for that, he is gathering followers such as Riku, Mickey, and the Blonde Haired Kid. It was recently revealed in translations from transcripts from the 8 minute trailer (the SE party trailer) that DiZ is recruiting BHK to work against the order, and that he is working to destroy it, for reasons unknown.

(U got to love Wikipedia)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm getting tired of you Chaywa >_>

- It says that Axel and DiZ will be in the game. (obviously) And he says it was kind of blurry but he believes that both of them are apart of the Thirteenth Order, This makes DiZ either the Superior or Number one. Or atleast a Former Organization member.

- What DiZ is doing is pivotal to the entire story.

- With the appearence of The Order, the story of Kingdom Hearts 2 becomes more complex.

- It says something like, "They (Axel and DiZ) may be apart of the Thirteenth Order or actually be The Thirteenth Order themselves." (what Nomura says).

- When the guys ask about DiZ and Axel, Nomura says "Play the game and find out (laughs)".

- There is something about the Thirteenth Order in there but it does indeed include alot of Axel and DiZ.

- Axels goal are not necessarily the Orders goals.

If you want to debate me on Diz, then bring it on

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

TheMuffinMan said:
- And he says it was kind of blurry but he believes that both of them are apart of the Thirteenth Order, This makes DiZ either the Superior or Number one. Or atleast a Former Organization member.
Wait, time out, who is "he"? Who believes that they are both part of the XIII Order? I dont remember Nomura announcing that, so I'm not sure who you could be talking about aside from just some fansite's "news" article.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

TheMuffinMan said:
Nomura interview all about the XIII Order, 'he' is the translator
So, Nomura said that it's blurry but that he believes that Axel and DiZ are in the XIII Order?
I didn't know Nomura had to make theories on it. I always figured if he made a theory it was automatically true, considering that he's the one who's making the game. I guess, according to you, I was wrong about that.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So Muffin, you must not have read that good theory about DiZ and EM posted a few days ago. I'd love to debate you, but all you throw at me is the same eye color, skin tone and voice. That all you got? Read the theory again and then tell me something..

It used to be just speculation that EM was the Superior, now its almost certain.

To TMM..
You should make a thread, and only you and I should post what we got. Then.. we shall see who gets more agrees. I like that idea. If you decide to do this, I must warn you... I will win. But then again, you have too many blind puppets here. They must agree based on the facts we give, not who we are... arrghh! heh.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No Death-By-PWning, how about you READ before going on your arrogant tyraid >_>

The translator is translating an article, an article on the XIII Order, with a Nomura interview

The 'It's blurry but he beleives it say' is the trasnlator saying "It's a little blurry, but over here I beleive it translates to etc. etc.'

Geez, your dense <_<

Einon:

I may 'throw' the same eye color, skin color crap at you, but you same the same 'Oh, that doesn't proove anything, because EM is Ansem's shell....why you may ask? I'm not going to tell you, so I'll just say that I'm right and your wrong, teehee!'

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nah, I'm done with you

Debating with you never gets us anywhere because it all comes down to 'Well, its all speculation and opinion'

So there's really no point :\

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Too late.
I just want to hear what you got. We dont have to choose whos right.. we really cant. I only say Im right cause I feel im right. Im not gonna say you are wrong.

hikari_rikus_sis

einon_san said:
So Muffin, you must not have read that good theory about DiZ and EM posted a few days ago. I'd love to debate you, but all you throw at me is the same eye color, skin tone and voice. That all you got? Read the theory again and then tell me something..

It used to be just speculation that EM was the Superior, now its almost certain.

To TMM..
You should make a thread, and only you and I should post what we got. Then.. we shall see who gets more agrees. I like that idea. If you decide to do this, I must warn you... I will win. But then again, you have too many blind puppets here. They must agree based on the facts we give, not who we are... arrghh! heh.

lol that sounds like fun, TMM and einon san. i would like to read that. DiZ is supposed to be a shell of ansem, from what i've read, so he may or may not be the superior ot the XIII organization. i guess we'll just have to wait until the game comes out to know for sure. btw it comes out in either dec.15, or feb. 2, or march 2006 AT THE VERY LATEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back