• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub! * "A Dream We Want to Believe In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ahhhh, but Smile... Did you notice how Ven immediately thought of Terra when Jaq started telling him about Cinderella? "Hey, that sounds like somebody I know!" Teeheehee, they are soul-mates, even the BFF's can see it! :D

add me add me add me add me!

terra/cinderella ftw!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome!! :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ahhhh, but Smile... Did you notice how Ven immediately thought of Terra when Jaq started telling him about Cinderella? "Hey, that sounds like somebody I know!" Teeheehee, they are soul-mates, even the BFF's can see it! :D

>w> that's actually the kind of train of thought that'll carry me away out of both this and the VenWhite club into another club altogether, you do realize that? xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ She meant Terra/Ven, wifen. *shudders* Sorry Smile, but you know my utter hatred against yaoi.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ohhhhhhh.

No. I can't. They have too much of a big bro/little bro dynamic. They've even been referred to as brothers several times throughout the game, as though Nomura got tired of all the yaoi and felt he needed to keep things clear, canon-wise. ;)

Theart

Awards
Ohhhhhhh.

No. I can't. They have too much of a big bro/little bro dynamic. They've even been referred to as brothers several times throughout the game, as though Nomura got tired of all the yaoi and felt he needed to keep things clear, canon-wise. ;)

Same. I mean, that was the opinion I had with Sora and Riku, and Axel and Roxas too, but this one especially is a brother figures bond.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If Nomura wanted to eradicate the yaoi feel he could've made Ven a bit less Terra-obsessed.
And I thought Aqua was part of the trio too; never would've guessed from Ven's attitude and flashbacks so far.

Poor Ven'll have to find comfort with Snow White, though. Terra likes his kids younger than Ven and with white hair I mean is out at the ball with Cinderella.

Theart

Awards
As far as Aqua's concerned... just wait to the end of Ven's scenario, is all I have to say on that matter Smile. ;)

And, as I recall, the Japanese have a more... intimate definition of friendship/brotherhood than western countries do. Not intimatcy in the romantic kind, but basically your best friend is INCREDIBLY important.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Virgil, you're wasting key-strokes. You do realize there're fangirls even in Japan, right? XP
And seeing how you're arguing against deepening an already established relationship... well, in the Terra/Cinderella club... ;D

Theart

Awards
Virgil, you're wasting key-strokes. You do realize there're fangirls even in Japan, right? XP
And seeing how you're arguing against deepening an already established relationship... well, in the Terra/Cinderella club... ;D

I am aware. Nevertheless there's also the whole DISNEY factor that most folks seem to forget... >>;

Imagine Terra in a tux. Already a much more handsome sight than that Prince Charming dude. xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disney isn't all perfect and wonderful and lovely, you forget, that's a big theme in quite a few of their movies. And they allow gay parades in their parks and what not.

Terra in his bizzare Japanese clothing's already handsomer than Charming.

Theart

Awards
Disney isn't all perfect and wonderful and lovely, you forget, that's a big theme in quite a few of their movies. And they allow gay parades in their parks and what not.

True, but until they actually have a homosexual couple in their children's movies, I highly doubt that any of the KH yaoi is, nor will ever really be, canon. =/

Terra in his bizzare Japanese clothing's already handsomer than Charming.

xD True that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's not like any of the het was any canon up to now, ya know, with the closest being the fake SoNami issue and you know how many ways people have to even pull and tug on that. In a sense, because they go the distance with the male BFFs, it's closest to canon we have.

Inspiration.
Ven: O.O you have to tell me how you made that dress *looks at Cinderella's ball gown from the fairy*
Terra: it's, er, well... talent
Ven: ><
Terra: *hair ruffle*
Ven: -.-x

A

Artorius Rex

As far as Aqua's concerned... just wait to the end of Ven's scenario, is all I have to say on that matter Smile. ;)

And, as I recall, the Japanese have a more... intimate definition of friendship/brotherhood than western countries do. Not intimatcy in the romantic kind, but basically your best friend is INCREDIBLY important.

Same way in Western culture until they got accused of being gay. lol

Ikkin

Bronze Member
True, but until they actually have a homosexual couple in their children's movies, I highly doubt that any of the KH yaoi is, nor will ever really be, canon. =/

Jumba and Pleakley? *brick'd* They act like a couple, anyway.

Back