• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub! * "A Dream We Want to Believe In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yo I've been wanting to join this club for awhile now, but I always forget to come on here! I love the interaction between these two.<3 May I join please?? =)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Kiwi, of course you may join, and you get extra bonus points for having a TANGLED avatar/banner! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella Fanclub, Kiwi +!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Oh ya thanks for letting me join! =D Oh I know aren't they just adorable?? I just saw the movie a few days ago. It's so fun. <3 Anyways we should probably discuss that off the FC though... xD lol

Organization_42

Awards
You're welcome! YES, it was a wonderful movie, but you're right, it is a little off-topic...hmmmm...well, given that they both indirectly helped each other deal with crushed dreams, Terra should've made Cinderella his "new dream!" And then he could take her to the Kingdom to see the Lantern Festival. There! We're still on topic! ;)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
You're welcome! YES, it was a wonderful movie, but you're right, it is a little off-topic...hmmmm...well, given that they both indirectly helped each other deal with crushed dreams, Terra should've made Cinderella his "new dream!" And then he could take her to the Kingdom to see the Lantern Festival. There! We're still on topic! ;)

Haha oh ya! That would be so romantic! Would that be after they had their dance at the ball or would he just take her to the Lantern Festival?? I find them both equal in date destination potential. lol Even though I do favor the Lantern Festival though... <3 Aww.

Organization_42

Awards
Haha oh ya! That would be so romantic! Would that be after they had their dance at the ball or would he just take her to the Lantern Festival?? I find them both equal in date destination potential. lol Even though I do favor the Lantern Festival though... <3 Aww.

I think they should dance at the ball and then go to the Lantern Festival! Actually, I'm a little annoyed that they never danced together at the ball in the game. I understand that SE probably didn't want to interfere too much with Disney canon, but Terra made the whole story more awkward from a romantic PoV. "Oh thank you, thank you, kind and handsome bodyguard who tried to comfort me in the garden, understood how important dreams can be, and guarded me from every monster so that I could reach the ball! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave you and marry this other guy whom I've never spoken to before, because HE'S a prince!" What.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
That's fine; I'm probably going to be up to my ears in schoolwork too. And I figured that if we set the deadline now, over a month beforehand, that gives everyone enough time to think about it and come up with an idea. But if you don't have time, believe me, I understand. :)

Hmm...maybe we can have people do one-shots if they don't have enough time to compose a full fanfic kind of thing. That'd be good. I guess I'll say for now I'll still be judging for the fanfic contest though. :)

Kiwi, of course you may join, and you get extra bonus points for having a TANGLED avatar/banner! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella Fanclub, Kiwi +!

I SECOND THAT MOTION: WELCOME KIWI+! OH WAIT, HI FRIEND! /lolcapslock.

I think they should dance at the ball and then go to the Lantern Festival!

It sounds cute. :3 They should...though I never seen Tangled but yeah, it looks like an awesome place for Terra and Cinderella to go to. :D

Actually, I'm a little annoyed that they never danced together at the ball in the game. I understand that SE probably didn't want to interfere too much with Disney canon, but Terra made the whole story more awkward from a romantic PoV. "Oh thank you, thank you, kind and handsome bodyguard who tried to comfort me in the garden, understood how important dreams can be, and guarded me from every monster so that I could reach the ball! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave you and marry this other guy whom I've never spoken to before, because HE'S a prince!" What.

I so agree with you! I was like: Awwwww poor Terra...it would been awesome if he did. OH! OH! OH! I gots an idea for a fanfic! 8D I might write it even...but it's not a Valentine's Day theme one but just what you said inspired me! Anyways, I guess I know how you feel though. When I saw the scene, I was hoping. I mean seriously, the way Terra looked at her, you'd think he'd be love struck or something...or maybe not...but it just seems like he was "interested" I guess...unless I remember the scene incorrectly. >_<

But I have an idea....for a fanfic...that I might have to write/post when I get back!
Do you wanna hear it? :D

Organization_42

Awards
Hmm...maybe we can have people do one-shots if they don't have enough time to compose a full fanfic kind of thing. That'd be good. I guess I'll say for now I'll still be judging for the fanfic contest though. :)

Oh yeah, I meant for the entries to be one-shots! Sorry if I wasn't specific enough, but yes, the entries should be one-shots (unless it's too long and you need to split it into two or three parts) because I doubt people will have to prepare for much more. Also, the advantage to having a Valentine's Day competition is that it gives everybody more creative freedom; as long as it's a romantic story, it can still fit the theme.

It sounds cute. :3 They should...though I never seen Tangled but yeah, it looks like an awesome place for Terra and Cinderella to go to. :D

Oooo, you should really see Tangled if you get the chance! It's a wonderful movie! And yes, it would be very romantic...plus this song fits them so well:

I so agree with you! I was like: Awwwww poor Terra...it would been awesome if he did. OH! OH! OH! I gots an idea for a fanfic! 8D I might write it even...but it's not a Valentine's Day theme one but just what you said inspired me! Anyways, I guess I know how you feel though. When I saw the scene, I was hoping. I mean seriously, the way Terra looked at her, you'd think he'd be love struck or something...or maybe not...but it just seems like he was "interested" I guess...unless I remember the scene incorrectly. >_<

But I have an idea....for a fanfic...that I might have to write/post when I get back!
Do you wanna hear it? :D

LOL, I don't think you're remembering it incorrectly; I'm pretty sure his reaction was essentially, "WHOA!" when she got transformed and started wearing the elegant ball gown. And then he even comments on it after she leaves when he asks the Fairy Godmother what just happened: "I can hardly tell that she's the same person!" Yeah, he noticed. ;D

YES, I want to hear the fanfic idea!!!! :D

Danica Syer

Oh yeah, I meant for the entries to be one-shots! Sorry if I wasn't specific enough, but yes, the entries should be one-shots (unless it's too long and you need to split it into two or three parts) because I doubt people will have to prepare for much more. Also, the advantage to having a Valentine's Day competition is that it gives everybody more creative freedom; as long as it's a romantic story, it can still fit the theme.

Ah I see. I knew it! XD But yeah, it's okay. We have tendency to forget when we're bustling around and such...and ooh that sounds pretty cool. I think that's also a good idea too. :)

Oooo, you should really see Tangled if you get the chance! It's a wonderful movie! And yes, it would be very romantic...plus this song fits them so well:

Ooh the music sounds pretty! :D And I hope so too...soon. XD

LOL, I don't think you're remembering it incorrectly; I'm pretty sure his reaction was essentially, "WHOA!" when she got transformed and started wearing the elegant ball gown. And then he even comments on it after she leaves when he asks the Fairy Godmother what just happened: "I can hardly tell that she's the same person!" Yeah, he noticed. ;D

YES, I want to hear the fanfic idea!!!! :D

OH GOOD. :D Ahhhh I see. :D I agree with you. Awwwww. :3 He is struck by her beauty. <3333 So cute. :3 >w< EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! XD Lol fangirling here...

My fanfic is a one shot about what would Terra would do if he changes his mind about that scene and from his point of view but I don't know how to write in first person...if I can't do it in person, I'll do third...but maybe he could ask Cinderella to dance with her or something like that. More like a rewrite of what would happen in Birth By Sleep if he had a chance to ask her to dance with her and such. :3

Organization_42

Awards
Ah I see. I knew it! XD But yeah, it's okay. We have tendency to forget when we're bustling around and such...and ooh that sounds pretty cool. I think that's also a good idea too. :)

Yay! Now we just have to hope that other people will be interested...I'd better post something in the OP.

OH GOOD. :D Ahhhh I see. :D I agree with you. Awwwww. :3 He is struck by her beauty. <3333 So cute. :3 >w< EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! XD Lol fangirling here...

Well, here's the actual cutscene:

And I love the expression on his face at 0:34; he looks like he's genuinely heartbroken about what's happened to her and they've only just met:

My fanfic is a one shot about what would Terra would do if he changes his mind about that scene and from his point of view but I don't know how to write in first person...if I can't do it in person, I'll do third...but maybe he could ask Cinderella to dance with her or something like that. More like a rewrite of what would happen in Birth By Sleep if he had a chance to ask her to dance with her and such. :3

Oooo, I can't wait to read it!

I'm also thinking of writing a one-shot about the ballroom scene, but it'd be both Terra/Cinderella and Terra/Aqua and I haven't worked on it much yet. (Basically, Cinderella asks Terra to dance with him and he's reminded of a time when Aqua asked him the same question.)

Danica Syer

Yay! Now we just have to hope that other people will be interested...I'd better post something in the OP.

Hopefully they do! It'd be interesting. Oh okay, that's cool. :D

Well, here's the actual cutscene:

And I love the expression on his face at 0:34; he looks like he's genuinely heartbroken about what's happened to her and they've only just met:

Hmm....he definitely notices and seems interested, I wonder if he admires the light in her/her heart. It seems like it. XD;; I definitely love his facial expression in the second vid, awwwww. <3333 8D There's proof although some would beg to differ and say, 'Well you know...blah blah....' but yeah, I know what you mean.

Oooo, I can't wait to read it!

I'm also thinking of writing a one-shot about the ballroom scene, but it'd be both Terra/Cinderella and Terra/Aqua and I haven't worked on it much yet. (Basically, Cinderella asks Terra to dance with him and he's reminded of a time when Aqua asked him the same question.)

It's going to take awhile but if I ever get around to finishing it, I'll tell you first. :3 I think I need to get to know Terra more personally though. >_<

Ooh that's interesting. So he's conflicted between two girls then and or does he miss his friend or something like that? Either way, it sounds interesting! :)

Danica Syer

So I finally got around to playing Birth By Sleep and I really love Terra and Cinderella's interaction compared to that of Cinderella and The Prince. That one was bland. But Terra and Cinderella, I can definitely see it more now. :3 It's so cute that he worries about her and everything. He would make a good friend and then turned boyfriend.....gahhhhhhh this just makes me love Terra even more. :)

Organization_42

Awards
...so I guess my lack of activity in taking care of this club resulted in the Valentine's Day contest falling apart as well. I'm so sorry for being a terrible founder, guys!

This is the only Disney/SquareEnix pairing I ship. May I join?

Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella Fanclub, lalalagirl!

So I finally got around to playing Birth By Sleep and I really love Terra and Cinderella's interaction compared to that of Cinderella and The Prince. That one was bland. But Terra and Cinderella, I can definitely see it more now. :3 It's so cute that he worries about her and everything. He would make a good friend and then turned boyfriend.....gahhhhhhh this just makes me love Terra even more. :)

YAY YOU FINALLY PLAYED IT!

Seriously, Square should've switched the Prince with Terra. Especially for this scene:

Danica Syer

It's okay...I forgive you and understand...I have to do alot of college work these day. Maybe we can have a contest in the summer when people are more free.

Ooh yes, I agree...that scene would be interesting...rewriting fanfiction idea comes to mind! 8D

Back