• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

ok, here goes...master xehanort and his apprentice (the dark soldier), are planning to the take over kingdom hearts. in doing do, they need to find the seven princesses of hearts. meanwhile, three other keyblade wielders (terra, aqua, and ven), are on a quest to stop xehanort and his evil plans.

the three origally lives( i believe, in destiny islands), in their battle with master xehanort and ds. on the kh2fm+ secret movie(birth by sleep), ven has been frozen and mx and ds, are towards kingdom hearts. the three, quickly retreated to destiny islands.

terra then chose a young boy (riku) to put ven's heart in him. because he belives riku has a potential to be a keyblade master. but (because of lack of reason), the heart of ven was put to sora instead.

terra and aqua decided to erase their own memories in the pods. so that, even if MX finds them, he will never know where ven's heart is.

but why does MX wants ven's heart? i don't know,but for now, let's just say he needs it to conquer kingdom hearts. now, ansem the wise finds the terra in radiant garden, without memories.

but, terra is so full of rage and anger for MX, that he could still remember the name xehanort.
ansem thought it was his real name. became an apprentice, became a heartless and a nobody.
and the rest is kh history.

now, when sora becomes a heartless. roxas was produced. why does roxas look like ven?

it's because ven's heart is with roxas. and therefor this explains why axel felt like roxas had feelings.

now, when xemnas was created. his memories as terra, suddenly came to him. he recalled having a friend called aqua. found aqua's body and armor and put it to the room of sleep. when aqua awoke..
he then joined the organization. as the fourteenth member.

fastforward to what i'd like to think as kh3, terra's existence is now gone. aqua is still out there, hiding and will look for ven.....whom is inside sora.

after kh:coded, mickey will send sora a letter that will them the truth about the 3 friends. and the THREAT, that the real xehanort is still alive. awaiting for ven's heart to return.

end.

i know, i don't have much proof to back-up my theory, but feel free to question it.
pls. don't flame

dejah

:|
good theory..

but, if MX wanted Ven's heart,
why did he freeze him and throw him off a cliff in the BBS clip?

Nabus

Good theory :)

good theory..

but, if MX wanted Ven's heart,
why did he freeze him and throw him off a cliff in the BBS clip?

When someone dies in KH doesn't their heart float upwards; so he could have grabbed it... maybe?

dejah

... i dont think so no.

but how can we be sure Ven "dies" in that scene, he was merely frozen.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
By that stage when Ven got frozen, MX was at such a level of power that he did not need Ven's heart in order to have/take over KH

Nots: YOu know how in the gathering/sunset horizons there are 4 roads made between the masses of keyblades, MX walks dow nthe other road, while the Knights meet eachother on the middle along the first three roads
Also: Van means wind, Terra means earth, and Aqua means Water (or they have relations to those elements), but the are three of the four basic elements, and where is the 4th, fire?

dejah

Also: Van means wind, Terra means earth, and Aqua means Water (or they have relations to those elements), but the are three of the four basic elements, and where is the 4th, fire?

that's good.
Ven & Sora = Wind/Sky
Terra & Riku = Earth/Land
Aqua & Kairi = Water/Sea

resemblance hurrah.
i'm still convinced they're all related somehow. ancestors and descendants.

diogo14

i really like your theory and all that Terra/Xehanort thing, i kinda agree with it... look at their hairs! It looks the same, the only difference is the color and the size of the hair (Terra - Brown shorter hair; Xehanort - Longer white hair), but still, it's just a theory and you have no proof, but its a good one

EDIT: Ok, about the hairs... not so much with Xehanort, but Terra and Xemnas do have similar hair...

Galoop

This is a really fab theory i have just came back after a really long break and this is the first i have seen and its good and if anyoe else has any please post them

d(o_o)b Galoop :D

Galoop

You Know what it is lol we have theroys and they are all really cool but it neva becomes as we expect lol well we will just have to w8 till the mind of noumra speak!

RoxasXIII95

well ven didnt die his eyes move when aqua is holding him maybe MX knew aqua was going to catch him therefore having himself time to get kingdom hearts

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Maybe Ven didn't die right there and then. He may have died shortly after. Maybe the magic MX used to freeze Ven was a strong magic to kill him in a mater of moments instead of suddenly. Besides, I read somewhere that the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix will be the last scene in Birth By Sleep.

Oblivion Weilder

Hmmm, nice theory, but there are a few holes in it, such as: 1 MX needing Ven's heart_that's just stupid. Why just only Ven's heart? 2 IF terra became Xemnas, then why did he fight Sora, Riku's best friend? I'm very sure that since you say that Xemnas has remembered himself as Terra, then he would have remembered the guy he gave Ven's heart to. Also in KH2FM+, you fight Terra. So why would there be two Terra's running around? Last one, IF terra IS Xemnas, then why does the voice of Xehenort in KH2 sound totallt different then Terra's? Other than that good theory.

A

Audo

I love how this theory is pure specualtion and a lot of you are treating it like it's official.... Ugh.

Blue_Nobody

Erk. Uh... How can Terra have turned into Xehanort, then turned into Ansem (Heartless) and Xemnas, then have both of those destroyed, and THEN appear back into his original not-Xehanort-but-Terra form and attack Sora during KH2:FM?

... And, if Terra is our protagonist in BBS, why does one mind-wipe suddenly make him a.) extrordinarily curious about the workings of heartless, and b.) pure damn evil crazy?

*scuttles theory*

And your Aqua theory fails to explain how she became a heartless/nobody (she can't join the Organization as a human, no matter who she's connected with <.<) OR why she isn't listed with the main 13 at the end of KH2.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Nomura already explained that an event in 358/2 Days led to her disbanding from the Organization. It must've been something serious if there was absolutely no mention of a 14th Member until now, or at least a hint in Kingdom Hearts 2.

marluxia101

ok...thanks to all those who liked my theory.

i would just like to defend my theory....from your questions.

first, the thing is with terra becoming the evil xehanort and xemnas.
when, he was apprenticed to ansem the wise, he knew merely nothing but the name "Xehanort",
because of his "anger and hate" from MX. now, as he studied the teachings of ansem with their research in "The darkness of the heart", he became exposed to darkness.

remember in Kh:com? namine said that even if memories are erased, they remain hidden, deep in our hearts.

now, what if when terra got exposed to the darkness while researching, he felt his past....
i mean...the darkness in MX and all of those bad things that MX did. and this feeling....
made him plunge himself to the darkness and made him the evil xehanort we know now.

im just saying that eventhough he is the protagonist in the prequel(kh:bbs), he could still turnout to be a badguy.

then, about aqua. when aqua awoke. she doesnt remember anything too. but xemnas told her everything that there is to know and convinced her to join org.13.

now, the thing is, when she joined she was NOT a NOBODY. therefore, she had no pedastal in the "proof of existence" room in kh2 and the "garden of assemblage" room in kh2fm+.

she also had no nobody to control. but why would xemnas make her a member of the org. when she's not even a nobody?

my guess is that, xemnas(slightly remembering his former self "terra"), wanted aqua to live on and find his missing friend "ven". it's important to note here that xemnas does not fully remember himself as TERRA. he's just getting confused of the thoughts that kept pouring in his mind. flashbacks of his life as terra.

similar to roxas when he was remembering memories of sora. that's whats happening to xemnas. but he's still xemnas all the way at that time.

there, i hope i have answered some of your questions. and if there's more. please feel free to ask.
thanks

marluxia101

oh i forgot to answer the one about terra....becoming xehanort then turned to a heartless(ansem) and nobody(xemnas) and then being defeated but still appeared as a secret boss in kh2fm+.

well, the thing is, i believe that after sora and riku defeated xemnas in kh2. terra's existence is therefore gone. since xemnas is the last half of terra still alive.

now the boss in kh2fm+ (the knight "terra") to me... is just a MEMORY of the past. or lingering ANGER that cant cease to exist. that boss fight is accessed through king mickeys cornerstone of light chamber right?

well...mickey was involved in BBS and might even know terra personally. he might have thought that terra was dead after bbs. but the appearance of that portal in his castle is just the ANGER of terra towards MX. therefore when sora enters it, the boss(terra) he fights there. is just a fragment of memory or a lingering emotion of terra.

but why is it there? well since king mickey knows terra. some of those emotions were attached to the kings heart or whatever. and that made the portal appear in the castle.

please note this phrase "we MUST RETURN TO FREE THEM from their TORMENT."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back