• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the third key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

you can say whatever you want and let ppl who don't agree not agree but I think there are three keyblades.
We know Mickey was the first ever keyblade wielder, sora's the second, but I can't think of anybody who could be the third.
Anyway two wielders open the door to paradise so i guess one has to merge with another.
Or maybe the key has to change what it does.
For example riku's key that unlocked ppl's heart could unlock doors.
That's just an example cuz his key was destroyed but that's what I mean by change.

cloud@omnislash

I say I don't know who would be the third because BHK has Sora's keyblades and Riku didn't have one when he and Mickey were sealed behind the door of KH.
The other canidate would have been Axel because he said he and sora had something in common.
He can't though because of the weapons he uses.
So right now that's in a cloud of uncertainty

Counterpart

we'll at first it seemed like the three were Mickey,Sora and Riku.So this change the third key will change Riku to BHK?Or change Sora?I mean the keyblade was suppose to go to Riku first so wouldn't it make Sora the third?Anyways this quote is from concept so I'll say don't get caught up in it till the quote shows up in a trailer or is mentioned on a magazine scan with a pic!!!

sora_123

the place where the SU&GEU are looks a lot like the inside of KH.........

anyway back to the topic. i think that DD is not just a concept video, since some of the quotes have been shown on some of the new scans.

BHK Owns

well what i belive is that the proof is all there..execpt for the proof of bhk being soras other side...but i think that the three keyblade masters are

mickey
sora
riku

i didn't include bhk because if the sora/bhk 1 person thing is correct, than that makes bhk sora...so tech the only reason bhk can weild is because he has half of soras heart...but once they once again become one...there will no longer be a bhk because he is one with sora again...

so therefore riku comes into play as seen in DD grasping the oathkeeper tossed ny DWU(BHK). it would only make sense....that riku is the third key..because riku was the true keyblade master...

what you guys think??

BHK Owns

well we don't really have a timeline on to when DD takes place so rit could be after kh2 or before kh2 or somewhere in the middle but we know that at w/e time it is rikku is able to weild a keyblade now its very interesting that bhk throws the oathkeeper to riku and not the oblivian..

now what i think is without kairi(riku's only light still inside him) he would be overtaken by the darkness in him...so thus bhk giving him the oathkeeper(kairi's lucky charm keychain) it gives him that light that he needs and than he can balance out the darkness and have control of his actions?? and hopfully help sora on his quest..

SoraBeatsRikku

i hav 2 thgs 2 say

1.Duh,BHK IS the third keyweilder

2.Axle cant because if you have played CoM than you would know Maluxia wants to be the keyblade master so she targeted Sora,if Axle hade a keyblade Maluxia would have targeted Axle,DUH!!Incase you dont know who Maluxia is he is #13 of the Organization

Counterpart

namine_87 said:
talking about riku´s keyblade... i heard that in the missing trailer that SE showed, riku was holding the soul eater instead of the oblivion. so maybe riku cant weild a keyblade anymore... what do you think?

We'll Riku is still able to wield one.Because obviously(and not in a rude way)BHK has the keychain of Oblivion.And maybe Ancient China(the world he is seen in with the SoulEater)is early in the game and Riku gets it later on in KHII.(or I believe so)

BHK Owns said:
well what i belive is that the proof is all there..execpt for the proof of bhk being soras other side...but i think that the three keyblade masters are

mickey

sora

riku

i didn't include bhk because if the sora/bhk 1 person thing is correct, than that makes bhk sora...so tech the only reason bhk can weild is because he has half of soras heart...but once they once again become one...there will no longer be a bhk because he is one with sora again...

so therefore riku comes into play as seen in DD grasping the oathkeeper tossed ny DWU(BHK). it would only make sense....that riku is the third key..because riku was the true keyblade master...

what you guys think??

Yup I agree.If BHK is Sora's other side of heart(which is obvious and from recent translations) then the three are indeed Mickey,Sora and RIku.By the way BHK threw the Oblivion keyblade not Oathkeeper.

sora_123 said:
anyway back to the topic. i think that DD is not just a concept video, since some of the quotes have been shown on some of the new scans.

You said it right SOME.DD & ASAS are ideas for KHII.Only like 2 quotes has come true and the DWU who is BHK has come true.No proof of Riku with blindfold(there isn't alot on RIku in KHII anyways) or the GEU.DD/ASAS is just concept and till at least half of things from the trailers are in the game it will stay concept.(and there are tons of things on those trailers)

BHK Owns

yes but if and its a big if, but if bhk is the other side of sora than once bhk becomes one again with sora.. sora will become complete...now this means that the kingdom key we see bhk pull out in the DD video..would go to sora since bhk no longer exists...and therfore what SE did to complacipe the story,
or because sora with 2 keyblades all the time= Game Over

i belive that he gives this third key to the true master
his best friend
riku..

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I still wonder that Axel said to Sora befor he leve in KHCOM.That Sora will no longer be him self????? What did he mean with that. Can it be that Sora will fall in to the darkness and the BHK is the ligth and help Sora from that. If BHK is another sora`s heart.Why why why have he a friend? and why do Diz ask bhk to do somethink for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back