• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the third person the fairy Godmother spoke of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
Most people point at Yozora but for me it feels like it’s Ventus, i believe it might be him for 3 reasons,

1. When he talked about his dreams to Aqua, I think that was a big hint, since ventus all this time been sleep and been dreaming the whole time, and he played part in Dream drop distance when he protected Sora

2. Riku was inside sora’s dreams, the same can be said about ventus, he was inside sora’s heart (and dreams?) so shouldn’t ventus also be another key to save Sora?

3. Wouldn’t it make sense for ventus to be included in Dream drop distance 2? journey through dreams might trigger memories of his past?

Might sound ridiculous but Namine is also another candidate, since her files name is another dream plus she also affected sora’s memories at some given point, yea I know this sounds a bit stretch but overall it’s just a Simple theory of mine so don’t pay it much attention.

legacier

Awards
I'm almost sure it's Naminé. The screen switched to Kairi when the Fairy Godmother said "the other two," which I felt implied some kind of connection. And of course she'd be more deeply tied to his dreams and memories than anyone. She even found her way to his Dive to the Heart. Besides, out of all the main characters, (other than Lea, but he doesn't really count) she's the only one not accounted for in the Limit Cut Episode.

But anyway, Ventus is in the Realm of Darkness with Terra and Aqua.

okhi12

Awards
Ventus wouldn't have gone to the realm of darkness if he was the third person. People think it's Yozora because if that person was one of the main characters the fairy godmother would have simply said their name instead of being so secretive.

Foxycian

Awards
I'm almost sure it's Naminé. The screen switched to Kairi when the Fairy Godmother said "the other two," which I felt implied some kind of connection. And of course she'd be more deeply tied to his dreams and memories than anyone. She even found her way to his Dive to the Heart. Besides, out of all the main characters, (other than Lea, but he doesn't really count) she's the only one not accounted for in the Limit Cut Episode.

But anyway, Ventus is in the Realm of Darkness with Terra and Aqua.
But Sora shares a bigger connection to ventus more then anyone even more then kairi, his heart is literally mixed with sora’s, I get what you mean but I still think maybe he might play a part.

disney233

Awards
As it panned to the Final World, after Kairi, I assumed it would've been Yozora, too. Or...possibly one of the stars, such as Namine...or the mysterious girl's voice.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Y’all forget this is Kingdom Hearts, you can argue the deep connections [Insert Name Here] has to Sora, and Nomura will pull a 180 and choose somebody at random.

With Kingdom Hearts anyone is fair game as the third person.
Pete. It's Pete. His randomly opening a door to the past in KH2 will somehow play a role in finding Sora.

Eonstar890

Awards
The other two at the very least have to be characters the fairy godmother knows of, so one being Yozora would be strange unless she’s referring to the person watching over Riku in his dreams. I never thought about Namine but it would be super cool to see her get a significant role like that. Another pretty obvious candidate would be Roxas since he is Sora’s other half and logically still shares a pretty big connection to the boy.

My main theory though, is that she simply meant Riku, Kairi, and Sora himself. The title of the cutscene as three keys leads me to believe it’s focusing around an established trio.

Foxycian

Awards
I’m still going to hope that it’s Ventus, his the most important character among the birth by sleep trio, plus I want to play as him more, him Roxas and Sora.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The other two at the very least have to be characters the fairy godmother knows of, so one being Yozora would be strange unless she’s referring to the person watching over Riku in his dreams. I never thought about Namine but it would be super cool to see her get a significant role like that. Another pretty obvious candidate would be Roxas since he is Sora’s other half and logically still shares a pretty big connection to the boy.

My main theory though, is that she simply meant Riku, Kairi, and Sora himself. The title of the cutscene as three keys leads me to believe it’s focusing around an established trio.

Pretty much what I've been saying. If it was going to be Namine, she wouldn't have been to vague about the naming but I also don't think that's the case anyway since she's in Twilight Town right now with everyone else. Why didn't Fairy Godmother or Merlin bring her along?

And I don't think its Yozora because that wouldn't make any sense at all. Fairy Godmother nor Merlin or Yen Sid have any idea who that character is and if we're going by the Secret Episode True ending, Yozora ends up back in his world anyway.

Sometimes the answer is usually simplest one.

Plus, I'm riding this Sora/Riku/Kairi trio DDD 2 game theory until I am proven wrong but it seems to be the likely future going forward for several reasons. Espeically with the Secret ending and secret episode, TWEWY heavily teased in both of them, Noruma hinting at the Re:mind title screen; I don't think Sora is sitting this one out until KH4 like a lot of people think he is.

So, yeah, I think Fairy godmother was referring to both Sora and Kairi when she meant the other two. I think referring to anyone else wouldn't make any sense honestly.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Here I thought the other two could be Donald and Goofy. I really didn't think that hard about it. I doubt they know who the other two are at the time of that cutscene.

Awards
Here I thought the other two could be Donald and Goofy. I really didn't think that hard about it. I doubt they know who the other two are at the time of that cutscene.
I think we can narrow it down.

One's Riku, obviously. The first of the other two is very likely Kairi. The third...maybe Namine? That depends on whether or not she's the one looking into Roxas and Xion's memories.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think we can narrow it down.

One's Riku, obviously. The first of the other two is very likely Kairi. The third...maybe Namine? That depends on whether or not she's the one looking into Roxas and Xion's memories.
I was mainly joking on Donald and Goofy lol. As for the other two, that makes sense but why not just say Kairi and Namine? It's not like they are new characters. This is why I don't think they have the "two others" in mind yet. It's just like DDD when they clearly didn't have all the 13 vessels in mind for KH3 yet.

SuperNova

Awards
Like others have pointed out if Namine or Ventus were going to be the third person then Fairy Godmother wouldn't have been so coy with their identity. She would have said their name outright or it would have shown their face as it did with Kairi. Personally I believe the people are gonna be: Riku, Kairi, and Sora or maybe even Not-Stella. Simply because the last shot of the episode was of the Final World.

Foxycian

Awards
So did anyone mention Mickey as the third person cause I just remembered he is the main character after Sora and Riku, it’s logical he is the third person who also happens to have a keyblade

Awards
So did anyone mention Mickey as the third person cause I just remembered he is the main character after Sora and Riku, it’s logical he is the third person who also happens to have a keyblade
Mickey's already busy with going to every world Sora's been to alongside Donald and Goofy.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
The only people I can think of that would qualify would be: Riku (the one dreaming), Kairi (currently dreaming), and Yozora (otherwise FGM wouldn't have been so alluring with her ambiguity [that's just Nomura talking through her]).
Long shots here: Sora (I know he's not dreaming, but he's there in that realm), Subject X (cause it's Nomura)

Back