• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Third Symbol Roxas Drew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
First, I don't know if anybody else pointed this out, so don't castrate me, I didn't know. Just close the thread or report it.

Anyway, I was looking at scan on KHII Ultimania, and I was browsing Naminé's profile, and this is what I found:

0015aq14.jpg

As it shows here, the third symbol that Roxas drew on the table, is indeed, a crown. I found it interesting, so I posted it.

NexB

So then the thrid race are... keybladebears? It would make sense with Sora's crown in FM+. Nice info I always wondered what the third symbol was :)

Haku

<3
The true meaning of those types of drawings have always been a big mystery to me because it always seemed to me that most of the drawings have nothing but crowns on them and nothing else.

Sexy Angel
Well... mostly everyone knew it was a crown..

Eternamente926

I've known for a long time that simply looking at Namine's Sketchbook's icon in the inventory showed the crown symbol clearly... but scans and screenshots were always blurry, so it was difficult to tell lol. Thanks for posting a clear picture (small, yes, but it can be magnified) :D

Yes, the third symbol is a crown. No, it wasn't explain how deep the meaning of that is... but I have a distinct feeling that it's important in the long run. The crown symbol has to run deeper than meer coincidence, I believe.

InsanityOfRoxas

iv posted other things in another thread and it consentraits more on royalty and how it connects all the world they(the creators) choose, the crown would represent royalty in my thoughts.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm... This is weird because Sora's necklace has a crown pendant, the cards the Organization gave to Sora in Castle Oblivion were all crown shaped and in KH2FM+, Sora gets crowns to wear for ability boosts etc. All the crowns seen otherwise in the game link to Sora. I just got a theory about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back