• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the tragic ending...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

The Hunchback of Notradame, is a great example of Disney's killing people in their movies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I know there's many posts about this but still:
in the ending of BbS when Aqua and probably Ven dies Terra stays alive.
explanation:

Aqua- she could die in bbs but maybe not because the armor as seen in khII:fm+ in the room of awakening/sleep (i don't remember the correct name) was talking...xigbar said he heard voices once near that room while xemnas was in there alone with aqua's armor and keyblade.
You never know. It could be Xemnas just talking to himself or Xigbar could be lying. EDIT: Or Xion talking to Xemnas.
Aqua=dead
Ven=somehow inside Sora, thus Roxas' appearance
Terra=Fused somehow with MX, becomes the Xehanort we know who is AtW's apprentice.
this

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Xehanort's heartless was defeated,and Xehanort's nobody was defeated. And guess whose coming back Xehanort.

So who knows but as far as we know hes dead(Ansem the Wise).

Well, killing a Heartless-Nobody pair isn't the same as killing the person. =P Killing a Heartless releases the heart - it doesn't destroy it. And killing a Nobody releases the body and soul rather than destroy them.

Getting stuck in an explosion usually destroys the body, so Ansem would be a whole different story than Xehanort. On the other hand, if we don't wind up seeing Axel's Other at some point, I'll eat my hat.

slmcknett

more likely. lol.
he's not really that much of a serious guy, now is he? lol:lol:

but just because somebody dies (in a game) doesn't mean that they're actually gone for good. even if ven does die, chances are his consciousness is still going to live on inside of sora for whatever reason. same with aqua, she could have done the same that as ven, transferring her consciousness into her armor before being killed at the end of the game. or terra could have done it for both of them before heading off to his final confrontation with xehanort. but since there are so many unknown variables about this game and the fates of all these characters, it seems kind of pointless to even theorize anything at this point. i would just be contempt in waiting for the game to come out. luckily we get 358/2 days to bide our time until BBS.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, killing a Heartless-Nobody pair isn't the same as killing the person. =P Killing a Heartless releases the heart - it doesn't destroy it. And killing a Nobody releases the body and soul rather than destroy them.
True,But what of Maleficent and Oogie Bogie.

he's not really that much of a serious guy, now is he? lol:lol:

but just because somebody dies (in a game) doesn't mean that they're actually gone for good.
Dont you know when the soul leaves the body. The body perishes and thats when death occurs so i think their pretty much gone.

even if ven does die, chances are his consciousness is still going to live on inside of sora for whatever reason. same with aqua, she could have done the same that as ven, transferring her consciousness into her armor before being killed at the end of the game.
Even so if that were to happen their still not alive.

or terra could have done it for both of them before heading off to his final confrontation with xehanort.
Ven was just frozen and Aqua was abled to fight.
So your saying that Terra is going to go to Destiny Island to put Ven into Sora. And Aqua into her armor maybe close to Radiant Garden.

Muse

you look atrocious
Aqua- she could die in bbs but maybe not because the armor as seen in khII:fm+ in the room of awakening/sleep (i don't remember the correct name) was talking...xigbar said he heard voices once near that room while xemnas was in there alone with aqua's armor and keyblade.

But does it specify what type of voice is it? No, it doesn't. It could be a child, it could be an adult. It could be male, it could be female.

It could be Aqua.
It could be Xion.
It could even be Xemnas talking to himself.
Or it could be bait laid by Xigbar to try and get Zexion interested in the RoS and subsequently, the RoA.
Who knows?

So, Aqua could still die.

ven- how can he die? he has a major connection to roxas: the same look and if you look at the trailers of bbs and 358/2 days you'll notice that roxas and ven lose their memories.

It doesn't mention Ven losing his memories, does it? All I know that it mentions is that Ven is losing 'something', that something not being specified.

terra- HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!! if he died then who the heck was the enigmatic soldier in KHII:FM+?!?

Easy. Not Terra.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
but just because somebody dies (in a game) doesn't mean that they're actually gone for good.

The only exceptions of someone not staying dead we have seen thus far are Maleficent and Oogie Boogie, with Maleficent being a powerful, evil fairy who was brought back when the Three Good Fairies began to remember her and Oogie Boogie being revived by Maleficent's magic.

same with aqua, she could have done the same that as ven, transferring her consciousness into her armor before being killed at the end of the game.

And how did they get said power?

or terra could have done it for both of them before heading off to his final confrontation with xehanort.

Aqua seemed to be in fighting condition during the secret ending, so I don't see why Terra would do that for her.

but since there are so many unknown variables about this game and the fates of all these characters, it seems kind of pointless to even theorize anything at this point.

If you think it's pointless, then get out of the section dedicated to theorizing...

AxelXIII

Website
home.myspace.com
What they hell im bored so ima just say what i think i dunno much about ven or aqua or terra but my guess is that Aqua is alive Ven is alive i guess and Terra is alive ima guess dat Ven was the Armor when Xemnes was talking to it because Master Xeaonort and ven are good buddies so ima guess ven and xemens are 2 and ima guess Terra and Sora fight was ACTUALLY RELEVENT i think Terra was testing Sora to see if he deserved to be the Keyblade master (has anyone noticed like almost everybody in the friking game challenges Sora like non - stop to see if hes worthy?NEWS FLASH IF HES NOT WORTHY IT WOULDN'T HAVE PICKED HIM LMAO 0_O but yeah im just guessing and Aqua i thin shes gonna show up around the last minute or something in the story but then again i dunno well have to wait and see

Apollo

Silver Member
What they hell im bored so ima just say what i think i dunno much about ven or aqua or terra but my guess is that Aqua is alive Ven is alive i guess and Terra is alive ima guess dat Ven was the Armor when Xemnes was talking to it because Master Xeaonort and ven are good buddies so ima guess ven and xemens are 2 and ima guess Terra and Sora fight was ACTUALLY RELEVENT i think Terra was testing Sora to see if he deserved to be the Keyblade master (has anyone noticed like almost everybody in the friking game challenges Sora like non - stop to see if hes worthy?NEWS FLASH IF HES NOT WORTHY IT WOULDN'T HAVE PICKED HIM LMAO 0_O but yeah im just guessing and Aqua i thin shes gonna show up around the last minute or something in the story but then again i dunno well have to wait and see

No.

Ven gets he ass kicked. Also some part of Ven is earsed.

Terra gets the living shit smacked out of him.Also we already know that fight isn't relevent.

Aqua loses her armor. I don't know if she would randomly toss her armor away.

Muse

you look atrocious
All that was said was that he heard a voice talking back.
Could it be Xemnas talking to himself? Possibly. Could it be Aqua? Possibly. Could it be Xion? Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back