• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, ok! I've finally read it! Good chapter, buddy! Poor James and I begin to wonder what that girl was meaning by what she said, but also who she is. I hope he can wake up!

Keyblade Smitey

lol xD, okay I'll get the cookiefier as soon as possible. (darned inter-fic import laws...>_<)

For those who don't know, my patanted Cookifier 2000 is my way of convincing a writer to update or of dealing with flamers or just people I don't like the look of. Basically it turns you into a cookie (now with more choc chips than ever!) observe: *Turns ChaosDragoon0 into a chocolate browwnie* ...o_O WHAT THE HELL? Must've been damaged in the move DAMN YOU US AIR MAIL >_<!!!

ChaosDragoon0

Mmmmmmm, I think this is an improvement!

*Takes a bite out of where his shoulder should have been.

Mmmmmmm, yep, an improvement, brownies are much softer and usually more chocolatey.

Ps: If anyone here wants to view the history of the Cookifier 2000 go to the thread titled Kingdom Hearts Reality ~ It's not just a Game!

Haku

<3
Wow this is really old, yeah you've really progressed with your writing skills.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It's just tht it would be nice if people liked this as much as my khff. it makes me doubt my writing skills if people don't like this one since this one can actually be published to the world. sigh

Strifentine

Awards
Oh. Very intriguing plotline Ansem ^.^ I'm very curious about what happened to this world and who that girl is. Update soon~

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
ok. This thread was collecting massive amount of dust. Blows dust off thread coughs. Much better. For my fans here is my next chapter.

Ch.3 Sanctuary

James slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. How did I arrive back in my home? James was sitting on his couch in his living room. The sword was still in his lap but the game controller was on the floor. The television screen was black and had the words game over in red letters on it. He stood up and put the controller on the small table. Then he went over and turned off his T.V. and the power to the Revolution X. It's amazing that everything was just a dream. It all felt so real. He looked down at his arm seeing that the cut he received was not real. "I guess that I could use a good long rest after what has happened today." Hopefully I won't have another weird dream like the last one. James walked to his room and lay on his bed on his back. He closed his eyes after he was comfortable. After a few minutes he heard the same female voice as before. "Please wake up. Don't die on me."

James slowly stirred and opened up his brown hues. He felt great pain surging through his body and his vision was a little blurry. "I am so glad to see you awake. Try not to move around too much. You had a bad fall and sustained many injuries. It's a miracle that you survived. I patched you up the best that I was able."

"What's your name? Where exactly am I?" James waited for a response but there was only silence.

He moaned as he slowly sat up. He looked around the area once his vision came back into focus. It was a small room that had a small table and chair in the center. Aligned along the wall in front of him was a sink, drawers, and cabinets. A flickering light bulb hung from the ceiling. Along the wall on his right was the red that he was resting in. Behind the bed leaned up against the wall was his sword. Beyond that was a single door that led to who knows where.

James sighed for the fact that the girl that saved his life was now gone. "I do not understand." Why would a girl save my life, treat my wounds, and then leave as soon as I wake up? "I wonder what her name is or what she looks like." He slowly and carefully stood up. He walked with a small limp over to the sink. He smiled seeing water flowing from the faucet when he turned the knob. He stuck his mouth under the running faucet and started to drink the cold water. When he had his full he turned off the water. "Ah! It's good to know that this room has water." Now lets hope that there is food as well.

James looked from left to right and counted eight cabinets. He shrugged his shoulders and hissed out in pain. "Make a note. Restrict movements to a minimal." He staggered slowly over to the far left side. He carefully opened the first two cabinets and sighed for they were both empty. He moved on to the next two which were empty as well. "Four down and four to go." James opened the next two and lowered his head worried. What are the odds that the last two cabinets will have food? He raised his head and stared at the remaining cabinets. "Slim. Very slim." James decided to open each cabinet one at a time. He opened the one on his left and a big smile spread across his face. Inside were many cans of mixed fruit. "It's good to know that I won't starve." He opened the other cabinet and his smile turned into a wide grin. The last cabinet contained cans of tuna.

James grabbed a can of mixed fruit. It looks like I will a can opener to open this. He opened all of the drawers looking for one. "This is bull! There is not one piece of utensil in any of these drawers! What is the point of having these freaking drawers!" James placed the can back on the shelf and slammed the cabinet shut. He then made loud noises of pain. "That was not a good idea." He slowly reached up and grabbed a can of tuna. He smiled seeing a pull tab on the can. He placed his finger through the tab and pulled. "No!" James sighed as he lifted up his hand. The pull tab was on his finger but the lid was still secured to the can. "I don't care what it takes!. I will open this stupid can of tuna!

James placed his hand on his chest. He felt tremendous pain emanating there. I have to try and not raise my voice. It puts a tremendous strain on my chest. James lowered his hand once most of the pain had subsided. He looked around the room for anything that would help him to open the can. His gaze was fixed on a suitable substitute. He walked over toward the door carefully and lifted up his sword. At least you're good for something. James dropped the can to the ground. He groaned as he removed his sword from the sheathe. He hissed out in pain as he knelt down to the ground. The girl was right about about me not moving around too much. He placed his hand around the can to steady it. He then used his sword to carefully pry open the can.

It took a few tries but James finally opened the can. James smiled as he stood up slowly holding his sword and can of tuna. He walked over to the table and placed the can down. He retraced his steps and grabbed his sword sheathing it. He then slowly sat down in the chair at the table leaning the blade beside him. He licked his lips as he removed the lid and ate the tuna. Not bad. Although I wish I had some bread or mayo with me.

James did the same procedure with the canned fruit. He had a few more cans of each and drank some more water. There is nothing else to do except to sleep and let my wounds heal. He slowly walked over to the bed and lay down. It took him a while to find a comfortable resting position. Once he was satisfied though, he fell asleep.

James slept for a total of five times. He considered each time he woke up a brand new day. "All that resting did wonders for healing my injuries." He walked without pain to the table and sat down. Although I find it strange that I had the same dream each time that I slept. James rested his hand on his chin as he recalled the dream in his head.

James was standing in a circle of light holding his sword. Everything else around him was shrouded in darkness. He looked from left to right waiting and listening for any movements. Suddenly, an energy beam came out of nowhere and struck his hands. The pain from beam forced him to drop his sword and hiss out in pain. Then two giant gold hands emerged from the darkness. They grabbed James raising him up into the air. James struggled to break free but the hands tightened their grip squeezing the life out of him. James screamed out in pain as his bones were snapping and breaking. As he screamed, a voice was speaking to him in his mind. "Please don't give up. I know that you can win as long as you believe in yourself."

James sighed as he stood up. "The same voice as before. I wonder if I will ever meet this girl." He slowly went to his sword and placed it at his side. It's time that I left this room and continue onward. He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a few cans of tuna placing them in his pockets. "At least now I won't starve." He refreshed himself with a cool drink of water and then walked over to the door. He placed his hand on the knob and took a deep breath before turning the knob and pulling the door open.

James saw that the door led to a long hallway. The hall was lit by a series of flickering ceiling lamps. Although it appeared that a few of the bulbs were broken. The lights cast many errie shadows along the corridor. He walked forward looking from left to right. This is weird. There aren't any other doors. "I wonder how longer this hallway leads. A short distance later, James reached the end of the hall. There was a door on his left and right. "Let me guess. One door leads to freedom and the other leads to certain death." He tried the door on the left first. He turned the knob but the door wouldn't budge. "I don't understand why a door in a location like this would be locked." James shrugged his shoulders and turned to the other door. He grabbed the knob and slowly turned it. He smiled as he pulled open the door. Before him was a dark staircase leading upward. James sighed as he walked up the steps. This probably leads to more death and destruction. The only sound James heard was the echo of his feet hitting the steps.

James' eyes finally adjusted to the dimly lit stairway. He grinned for he could see a door up ahead. That door must lead to the destroyed city. he reached the door and grabbed the knob. He turned it and opened the door. "This does not make any sense." James had a confused look on his face as he stared onward.

End Chapter

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Yay!! You started writing this again! I'd completely forgotten about it, had to reread everything, your writing is still as odd as it was before. XD

notyetnamed4

awsome i liked all three of your chapters and i cant wait to see wats in chapter four good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back