• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Biggest News from E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
84FmSdl.png

Lea's coat has the original zipper pull. Meaning the ones shown on the new Org. XIII aren't a retcon!

tenor.gif

Maybe a silly thing to be happy about, but ever sense we first saw the new zipper pull it always bugged me a little. Now we know Xehanort added the ones the MoM and Luxu had on theirs for his new Org. XIII.

Leaferian

Awards
Oh, interesting! I hadn't even noticed that, I was too busy looking at Kairi bwahahahaha

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I always figured the reason Lea was still wearing his Org. coat was for story purposes, I just didn't anticipate that it would be this highly specific haha. Although wasn't Lea waking up in his Org. coat in DDD strange in the first place? Did that ever get clarified? The mysteries abound.

Leaferian

Awards
Well the coat IS confirmed to not just be the Organization's uniform. It's a special cost that protects from darkness, right? I wonder if Lea and Isa's original plot had to do with spying on the dangerous experiments Ansem's apprentices were performing. In fact... if you were studying darkness of the heart, wouldn't wearing one of those coats be akin to wearing a hazmat suit when studying radiation?

Maybe Lea and Isa stole them from Apprentices' stores? And you'd think he and Isa must have been present for the event that triggered Terranort to turn everybody into Nobodies. They both become recomplete in the same room as the others who Terranort attacked after all.

Woah. They could even have accidentally been the cause somehow. Now my brain is racing, I might have to replay some of the games and look for clues.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I always figured the reason Lea was still wearing his Org. coat was for story purposes, I just didn't anticipate that it would be this highly specific haha. Although wasn't Lea waking up in his Org. coat in DDD strange in the first place? Did that ever get clarified? The mysteries abound.
Never clarified, no. I can only assume he was already wearing it when he first became a Nobody. But since he was a teen when that happened the coat would have been smaller, unless it's a magic "one-size-fits-all" coat that grows with the wearer.

Well the coat IS confirmed to not just be the Organization's uniform. It's a special cost that protects from darkness, right? I wonder if Lea and Isa's original plot had to do with spying on the dangerous experiments Ansem's apprentices were performing. In fact... if you were studying darkness of the heart, wouldn't wearing one of those coats be akin to wearing a hazmat suit when studying radiation?

Maybe Lea and Isa stole them from Apprentices' stores? And you'd think he and Isa must have been present for the event that triggered Terranort to turn everybody into Nobodies. They both become recomplete in the same room as the others who Terranort attacked after all.

Woah. They could even have accidentally been the cause somehow. Now my brain is racing, I might have to replay some of the games and look for clues.
Huh. Never thought of it like that. For why Lea and Isa were there, it's possible they were test subjects.

Now where's that old image of mine....

Ah, here.
IpndqjE.png

It's not much to go one, but Lea and Isa are placed closer to the door leading into the underground prison, with Aeleus right next to them. He could have been bringing them in just as Apprentice Xehanort was stabbing everyone.

Leaferian

Awards
Hmmm you've got a point there! I wonder just what exactly they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back