• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True meaning of "3D"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Why would it be anti-climatic?

Anti-climactic is not the right word, but loke13 means it would kind of be a let down, since being on a handheld would mean the game can not be as long as it would be on a console (and in my opinion not as satisfying).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
since being on a handheld would mean the game can not be as long as it would be on a console (and in my opinion not as satisfying).

Not necessarily. The only difference really would be graphics. The only thing they had to limit themselves with was Coded and Days. Did they have a problem with BBS? No. In fact, they chose the PSP because it had most of the same power as the PS2. Since the 3DS is obviously more powerful than the PSP, why would they need to limit themselves?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Not necessarily. The only difference really would be graphics. The only thing they had to limit themselves with was Coded and Days. Did they have a problem with BBS? No. In fact, they chose the PSP because it had most of the same power as the PS2. Since the 3DS is obviously more powerful than the PSP, why would they need to limit themselves?
Well, Nomura did say he found handhelds to be more limiting, that included BBS. The whole time making the game he had to worry about whether or not it could all fit. With, for example, PS3 Blu-Ray, he wouldn't have to worry so much, and they could have free reigns or whatever.

Not that it even matters because Nomura already said KH3 would be on a console.

Blobbit

Awards
Due to Nomura's recent interview on KH3D having "trust" as a theme, I'd say that the title would have to be Decisive Dark Dive since to be decisive is to break anothers trust.

Uh, decisive means that the subject decides the outcome

Like, if you voted and broke a tie, you would have had the decisive vote

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, Nomura did say he found handhelds to be more limiting, that included BBS. The whole time making the game he had to worry about whether or not it could all fit.

Well Nomura talked about the issues on limiting the game when it came to 358/2 days but on BBS, he said at first he thought it to be really limiting until the Osoka Team did a test to show that the PSP was more capable than he thought. So yes, he was worrying whether or not they'd have to remove stuff, but in turns out in the end they managed to get everything in. Heck, they're adding EVEN MORE stuff to the US/EUR/PAL versions because they found out that they had even more room to fill the game up.

But yes, I'm aware Nomura said KH3 would be on a console, I was just replying to someone.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Uh, decisive means that the subject decides the outcome

Like, if you voted and broke a tie, you would have had the decisive vote

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Thanks for letting me know. I'd rep you for being helpful if we still had it.
s1gildragonin30years

^ He was as close as I could get to a thumbs up.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the d stands for dreams the whole game is a dream that riku and sora is having

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Actually 3rd Dream doesn't sound bad but obviously 3D stands for 3 Dudes(Sora, Riku, Mickey)

Maybe it stands for 3 Donuts (chocolate, Sugar and Vanilla)

Seriously now:

3rd Dream sounds good what else...

~3 Destinies
~3rd Door or 3 Doors
~3 Datas or The 3rd Data
~The 3rd Dive

I can't think of something else...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know Nomura already said that KH3 would be on consoles, but I still think KH3D could be to KH3 what Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core was to FFVII (I'm hoping that was a prequel, seemed like it). So the title could be: Kingdom Hearts 3: Divided?

Crisis Core is an FF7 prequel :\

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well...to the people who said it would be funny if this was KH3...why are Sora and Riku wearing KH1 clothes...lol :p I know it isn't KH3 though...however, from past threads regarding KH3D I think I've seen a lot of spoiler tags which is the reason why I think it has a lot to do with Bbs and Coded...thats the only reason I think so...cause I haven't read any spoilers lol :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
the only thing i got is dimensional data dive

or

Data dream dive.

i can't imagine a kh game being with a 3 anymore. we already got 358/2 days, don't think we'll have a kh game 3 by itself, but it's definitely possible

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Ya know, I thought of 3rd Destiny a few days ago. Can't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner. It would make sense.

To respond to the person wondering what happened to the 1st and 2nd Data...

1st Data: The Heartless experiments Ansem the Wise and his apprentices embarked on, creating Ansem the Dark and Xemnas.

2nd Data: The reconnection of Sora's memories after CoM and 358/2 Days. Xion is a Replica based off of Sora's memories (aka Data), so it works.

Thus 3rd Data is The Data Ansem the Wise placed inside Sora during his slumber.

The first two could really be anything, but those two are what I think are most relevant in Sora's personal story.

Aside from that, it's great to see that people are having fun with this thread.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3rd Darkness.....

1st darkness was Mickey's trip
2nd was Riku's
and 3rd will be..... saving Aqua time!!

lol idk